Republican Establishment’s Open Borders Lifeboat Sinking with Rubio

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This is a good article. Read the whole thing at:

The establishment media won’t tell you this Tuesday, but the Republican Party civil war is over and the establishment lost.

Both of the remaining front-runners, Trump and Cruz, are outsiders, and the insider, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) is history.

When Jeb Bush left the presidential race last week after two humiliating out-of-the-running finishes in New Hampshire and South Carolina, the open borders wing of the Republican Party establishment all ran to the Rubio lifeboat. In their haste, they did not notice the Rubio lifeboat — so sad!–had gaping holes in it.

What the establishment media will not tell you after the Rubio campaign follows Bush, Kasich, Christie, and ten others into the history books is that all of them had one thing in common: none of them offered a bold or convincing program for ending our nation’s catastrophic 30-year experiment with open borders.
Only Trump and Cruz have done that, and only they have survived the “epidemic of voter anger.”

Have you noticed how quickly the media rallied around “voter anger” as the explanation for the anti-establishment mood of the 2016 electorate? The genius of this label is that it allows the pundits from answering the obvious question—why are people so angry? It suggests that voters rejecting establishment candidates are behaving like children throwing a temper tantrum.

No. That’s not what is happening. Sovereign citizens are waking up and saying, “Enough, already!”

Little Marco will be out after he loses his home state of Florida.

IMHO, He never had a chance - he thinks we forgot about his Gang of 8 betrayal? :rofl:

IMHO, He never had a chance - he thinks we forgot about his Gang of 8 betrayal? :rofl:

The establishment Repubs think their magical phrase "comprehensive immigration reform" is fooling people. Rubio still uses it. I stop listening the minute I hear some pol using it.

The establishment Repubs think their magical phrase "comprehensive immigration reform" is fooling people. Rubio still uses it. I stop listening the minute I hear some pol using it.
"comprehensive immigration reform" is code for Open Borders and AMNESTY. Just as little Marco's "A New American Century" slogan is code for - NEOCON

He's a puppet of the PNAC, the folks that brought us into Iraq on false pretenses. Fuck him and his neocon bullshit.

Forum List

Back