Republican Congressman Buys $3 Million Yacht After Voting For #GOPTaxScam

For three million I would have at least got a white one. Who the heck gets a blue yacht. That's a dumb color yacht.

Oh, nevermind. That was a Getty stock image in the article. Why the heck did they put a picture of a blue yacht in the article if he bought a white one anyway. That's dumb.
The boat in that picture is worth way more than 3 million.
The yacht in the photo is probably worth more than $500 million.
Remember when Rubio’s “yacht” turned out to be a fishing boat? Those were some fun days.

Yeah, but it had two outboard motors!

iu

Why would a wealthy Congressman treat himself to a luxurious yacht you say?

The answer is simple and why we call the tax bill the #GOPTaxScam. The wealthy are lavished with massive tax breaks, thus they can afford another yacht or two.

Buchanan’s net-worth is nearly $74 million and the #GOPTaxScam will save him a whopping $2.1 million. That’s a great down payment for a yacht that’s worth over $3 million.

Do you think Buchanan had a vested interest in voting for the tax scam bill?

Republican Congressman Bought Yacht Worth Over $3 Million, After Voting For The #GOPTaxScam

So?

I sure hope you didn’t vote for John Kerry. Oh, right, I forgot. When it’s a Democrat it’s different
I wonder if they have a poop deck?

For three million I would have at least got a white one. Who the heck gets a blue yacht. That's a dumb color yacht.

Oh, nevermind. That was a Getty stock image in the article. Why the heck did they put a picture of a blue yacht in the article if he bought a white one anyway. That's dumb.
The boat in that picture is worth way more than 3 million.
The yacht in the photo is probably worth more than $500 million.
Remember when Rubio’s “yacht” turned out to be a fishing boat? Those were some fun days.

Yeah, but it had two outboard motors!

iu
Easier to pick up many keys of coke floating..

Umm, so? He bought a new boat good for him.

BTW- you say the tax breaks don’t help the working people. Yet you just proved it does. The working class has one more boat to build and get to work on than they did before. Rich guy buys a boat, people get paid. See how that works?
Yes, the peasants got a few more scraps thanks to the rich guy saddling their children with more debt. 'MURICA!!!
How the hell does him buying a boat saddle your kids with debt? How about you vote for people willing to cut spending and help your own kids out?
I was hoping my kids would help me out, but nothing yet..

Scam? what scam? It was a tax bill that hypocrite democrats enjoy along with the record setting DOW and record unemployment. Do democrats really think they can get votes by telling Americans that taxes are good and the IRS is your friend?

Wealth earned legally, managed wisely, sheltered from taxation utilizing legal strategies... Y'all, that's the way it's done in America! Don't tell me that you don't to the same damn thing every spring when sitting down with your accountant. I'd rather keep as much of my money as I can because I trust my investment strategies more than the gov. doing it for me. I trust my retirement funding more than the gov. doing it for me. I trust my judgement on charitable contribution more than the gov. doing it for me.

building wealth is how one gains loopholes in protecting one's wealth. If U are ideologically repulsed by my assertions... get legislation passed shutting down tax mitigating "loopholes". Just remember that the engine of capitalism is the desire for more, bigger & better! The more you make the more you can give away as well, something Liberals could learn to do, perhaps.

Last edited:

The answer is simple and why we call the tax bill the #GOPTaxScam. The wealthy are lavished with massive tax breaks, thus they can afford another yacht or two.

Buchanan’s net-worth is nearly $74 million and the #GOPTaxScam will save him a whopping $2.1 million. That’s a great down payment for a yacht that’s worth over $3 million.

Republican Congressman Bought Yacht Worth Over $3 Million, After Voting For The #GOPTaxScam

How many workers will be paid by building that yacht?

Diane Feinstein is a republican ?

Who knew ?

Diane Feinstein is a republican ?

Who knew ?

It’s only Republicans that the left is worried about, Democrats can screw them over all day long and that would be fine.

Did he pay the tax on it unlike Kerry?

John Kerry net worth - $200M
His wife - $800M

/----/ Well that blows the Libtard rant out of the water that the wealthy will not spend their tax savings, only hoard the cash. The yacht is built in the US and employs American workers along with many American parts that created jobs for other Americans. It also generated a whopping sales tax bill.
So you jealous little minion, what are you whining about?

upload_2018-7-12_10-5-43.jpeg

USMB conservatives, who's tax cuts Buchanan made sure will expire as soon as possible while his remain permanent, will defend him to the death.
/-----/ The tax cuts expire because they needed 60 votes to make them permanent, GOP only had 52 because NO DEMOCRAT would vote yes to you keeping more of your own money. The GOP isn't the enemy here. But you've already been lectured on that and chose to ignore it.
Reagan tax cuts.jpg

Forum List

Back