Representative Stewart, Intelligence Committee, No Collusion

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
"The committee has now been investigating for almost a year and there's no evidence of collusion by Trump"

Wolf (fake news) Blitzer damn near started to cry.

Looks like the investigation is going to expose all the corrupt Democrats and exonerate Trump. Poetic justice. With all the leaks if Mueller's band of Democrat lawyers had anything they would have started to leak. If Bannon had anything on Trump he wouldn't have sacked him.

It's unraveling, libtardos. No collusion, no impeachment, no censure, all you have left is a worn out deck of race cards. And you're losing the card game with your little band of Soros funded domestic terrorists.

"The committee has now been investigating for almost a year and there's no evidence of collusion by Trump"

Looks like the investigation is going to expose all the corrupt Democrats and exonerate Trump. Poetic justice. With all the leaks if Mueller's band of Democrat lawyers had anything they would have started to leak. If Bannon had anything on Trump he wouldn't have sacked him.

It's unraveling, libtardos. No collusion, no impeachment, no censure, all you have left is a worn out deck of race cards. And you're losing the card game with your little band of Soros funded domestic terrorists.
Why wouldn't we be glad to know that our President didn't collude with the Russians? Jesus.
I have a feeling that was not an official statement of findings, though, was it? Is it really over by one of the congressional investigatory committees? In other words, LINK?

Mueller wasn't even named to lead the investigation until 3 months ago. Be patient, there is still a while to go. If you want to hope that democrats are found to be guilty of something, then that's fine, but everyone of interest will be investigated, and only Trump is whining about wanting to limit the scope. I wonder why that is?

Why wouldn't we be glad to know that our President didn't collude with the Russians?
Seriously?

Yup, seriously.
There are millions of americans that will weep if that were to come out officially.

I'm sure you will tears of joy correcr. I am willing to wait until the investigation is concluded to make any statement on Russian collusion. Are you?
I have been waiting on evidence since it started.
There wont be any tears from me. IDC if he did or didnt. Dude sucks regardless

Why wouldn't we be glad to know that our President didn't collude with the Russians?
Seriously?

Yup, seriously.
There are millions of americans that will weep if that were to come out officially.

I'm sure you will tears of joy correcr. I am willing to wait until the investigation is concluded to make any statement on Russian collusion. Are you?
I have been waiting on evidence since it started.
There wont be any tears from me. IDC if he did or didnt. Dude sucks regardless

Why yes, yes he does!

Do you have a link for Blitzer?

Forum List

Back