Antifa bomber report.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
S-L-O-l-Y but surly stiff come so out in drips. So far what's come out is that this kid got caught making Logan of really bad shit like bombs and poison gas. I forgot onedigs, the federal Caden and complaint is sealed no doubt due to the fact mommy and daddy are really rich and republican. Isis find common commentary from an old pal,

Man charged with trying to plant bomb at Confederate statue

"During their senior year of high school, according to Schneck's classmate, the awkward teen wrote a "manifesto" dedicated to some of the school's popular girls, decrying how their boyfriends treated them and saying he could have done better.

After high school graduation in 2010, the two lost touch and Schneck's classmate didn't hear news of him again until news outlets started reaching out for comment in the aftermath of the 2014 case."

In the last case the mommy had to pay over a million bucks in restitution, and the kid got off Scott free. I don't think it will happen again. The judge other only let him off probation early, but wrote a shining comment on him. And he wasn't off probation long before he did it again. I hope he snitches. Only a matter of time before he does.

Forum List

Back