Representative Mcgee Arrested for DUI and Grand Theft Auto.

When will the cries for his removal begin??

ADA COUNTY — Canyon County Sen. John McGee, 38, Caldwell, will be arraigned this afternoon in district court on charges of driving under the influence and grand theft after an incident Sunday morning landed him in the Ada County Jail.

Police arrested the Caldwell senator, a prominent figure in the Idaho Legislature and Senate majority caucus chair, after he was found in a stolen vehicle in the early hours of Sunday morning.
McGee

I'm sure conservatives will for this guy's resignation post haste.:lol:

Why?
Liberal mindset - "What the guy does in his personal life is none of our business."

Fromn the sound of it he "borrowed" the car, which had the keys in it.
That ought to be a ticket and fine, nothing more.

PFFT

You "borrow" my car, whether I leave the keys in it or not, I'm still kicking your ass then calling the cops to have you put in jail for theft. :lol:

Go right ahead. But I dont thin people go to jail for unauthorized use of a car.

WOW

That's like saying the guy driving the car, during a drive by, isnt' guilty of attempted murder. He didn't actually shot anyone, so he's just guilty of leaving the scene.

I'm stunned at your take on this.

PFFT

You "borrow" my car, whether I leave the keys in it or not, I'm still kicking your ass then calling the cops to have you put in jail for theft. :lol:

Go right ahead. But I dont thin people go to jail for unauthorized use of a car.

WOW

That's like saying the guy driving the car, during a drive by, isnt' guilty of attempted murder. He didn't actually shot anyone, so he's just guilty of leaving the scene.

I'm stunned at your take on this.

No it's actually nothing like that.
It's like if you borrowed your roomate's car and didnt bother to tell him.

I'll bet he doesn't do one day in jail.

I never heard of the guy. Why should I care whether he resigns? He's Idaho's problem, not mine.

However, turds like Anthony Wiener are my problem because the laws he votes on affect me.

They sure as hell do. My brother went to jail because he "borrowed" a car from the auto dealership where he worked. They had him arrested for auto theft.

He's a state senator. Apparently he was so drunk that he drove the wrong car home with a 20 ft trailer on it. Will he resign? He is a republican, no problem.

1. Did he drive the car off a bridge?

2. Did he drive the car off a bridge with his girlfriend in it?

3. Did he drive the car off a bridge with his girlfriend in it and not bother to report it until the next morning?

ADA COUNTY — Canyon County Sen. John McGee, 38, Caldwell, will be arraigned this afternoon in district court on charges of driving under the influence and grand theft after an incident Sunday morning landed him in the Ada County Jail.

Police arrested the Caldwell senator, a prominent figure in the Idaho Legislature and Senate majority caucus chair, after he was found in a stolen vehicle in the early hours of Sunday morning.
McGee

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3770319-post1.html

dipshit.

He was convicted, but he was given probation. He still has a felony on his record.

That seems like overkill. I wonder if he can apply for expungement.

It would have been expunged if he would have complied with the terms of his probation, but he didn't.

That's not "overkill" for grand theft auto. It's lenient. "Borrowing" a car without the owner's permission is stealing. Just try it sometime of you don't believe it.

Dumbfuck...while you're at it go find an article about Cooter the city clerk getting arrested.

You have to find some obscure politician to cover up a national story on one of your goons because you're a pathetic piece of shit.

McGee

What is the penalty for drunk driving? I never heard it was getting fired from your job.

Drink druving won't get you jail the first time.:cool:

Doing it in a stolen car will.

No, but as an office holder you should be removed from office. That is a serious infraction and I hold government officials to a higher standard in this regard. I can let them slide on some things but drunk driving is grossly irresponsible.

Have you ever heard of Patrick Kennedy? How about Ted Kennedy? One died in office, the other didn't run for re-election and they were both drunks.

Years ago a DUI for a state representative wouldn't even make the news. What's the difference today? George Soros and Huffington feed the manure to the willing lefties and they post it with a little bit of fake outrage. It's the best the left can do in the way of payback for the embarasment of weenergate. Teddy Kennedy was a US senator and drove off a bridge and swam home with a girl drowning in his car. A misdemeanor plea and a fake neck brace made it all better and he went on with his career. The state senator in question was probably as drunk as a Kennedy. He didn't even notice a 20 ft trailer following him. The grand theft auto will never hold up. He obviously had no intention of profiting from stealing the rig. He was drunk. Maybe he can plead out to a misdemeanor like a kennedy but without having to pay off a dead girl's family.

Forum List

Back