Reports: Jail bosses knew Epstein should be watched sources tells lawyers financier's death wasn't s

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Epstein was murdered....They are not going to ever convince me otherwise...

Unless you can prove it, no one is going to care, so its not even worth mentioning.

So prove your assertion. You got owned in another thread dealing with this. Now that a bunch of officers involved have been subpoenaed, let's see how many different versions of the story you morons come up with.

Unless you can prove it, no one is going to care, so its not even worth mentioning.

So prove your assertion. You got owned in another thread dealing with this. Now that a bunch of officers involved have been subpoenaed, let's see how many different versions of the story you morons come up with.
I got owned? How so?

Im sick of hearing about unproven conspiracy theories. No one is interested in what you believe. Prove it or shut up.

I got owned? How so?
You continually say stupid things.
That's how so. Your continued insistence that Epstein killed himself cannot possibly be confirmed or taken seriously.

Im sick of hearing about unproven conspiracy theories. No one is interested in what you believe. Prove it or shut up.
Proof? Where is proof Epstein killed himself?

I got owned? How so?
You continually say stupid things.
That's how so. Your continued insistence that Epstein killed himself cannot possibly be confirmed or taken seriously.

Proof? Where is proof Epstein killed himself?
The police said he killed himself, and so did the guys who did the autopsy. Thats good enough for me. If you think they are lying, prove it. No one cares about the opinions of conspiracy theorists.

The police said he killed himself
Wrong.
Not true.

and so did the guys who did the autopsy.
You mean the woman who was the coroner?
She called Epstein's suicide "likely". She's offered no proof of suicide and none is likely to come out now.
We're supposed to take this all on faith? Most people definitely don't!

Thats good enough for me. If you think they are lying, prove it. No one cares about the opinions of conspiracy theorists.
Or your opinions, for that matter. Let's see the NY coroner provide actual verifiable proof of Jeffery Epstein's suicide
before you ask for someone to disprove a negative. That's why you have no credence with thinking rational people.

The police said he killed himself
Wrong.
Not true.

and so did the guys who did the autopsy.
You mean the woman who was the coroner?
She called Epstein's suicide "likely". She's offered no proof of suicide and none is likely to come out now.
We're supposed to take this all on faith? Most people definitely don't!

Thats good enough for me. If you think they are lying, prove it. No one cares about the opinions of conspiracy theorists.
Or your opinions, for that matter. Let's see the NY coroner provide actual verifiable proof of Jeffery Epstein's suicide
before you ask for someone to disprove a negative. That's why you have no credence with thinking rational people.
Actually, she was accompanied by this gentleman when the autopsy was done, who is obviously very credible.

Michael Baden - Wikipedia

Actually, she was accompanied by this gentleman when the autopsy was done, who is obviously very credible.

CLAIM: Dr. Michael Baden, 85, the pathologist who investigated the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr., performed Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy.

THE FACTS: Epstein's lawyers asked Baden, a well-known pathologist, to attend the autopsy. He did not perform it. Reports circulated Thursday on Facebook and Twitter suggesting that Baden was chosen to do the autopsy as part of a cover-up to protect important people who have been tied to Epstein, among them President Donald Trump and former President Bill Clinton. New York City Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson performed the autopsy Sunday on Epstein, who died Saturday from an apparent suicide, the AP reported. Epstein was found early Saturday in a Manhattan jail cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where he was awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges. Sampson said it is routine for private pathologists to observe an autopsy.

Michael Baden is credible. He has made no comment one way or the other as to the suicide determination.
Your post is pointless therefore and you are grasping at straws. Pitiful.

CLAIM: Dr. Michael Baden, 85, the pathologist who investigated the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr., performed Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy.

THE FACTS: Epstein's lawyers asked Baden, a well-known pathologist, to attend the autopsy. He did not perform it. Reports circulated Thursday on Facebook and Twitter suggesting that Baden was chosen to do the autopsy as part of a cover-up to protect important people who have been tied to Epstein, among them President Donald Trump and former President Bill Clinton. New York City Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson performed the autopsy Sunday on Epstein, who died Saturday from an apparent suicide, the AP reported. Epstein was found early Saturday in a Manhattan jail cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where he was awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges. Sampson said it is routine for private pathologists to observe an autopsy.

Michael Baden is credible. He has made no comment one way or the other as to the suicide determination.
Your post is pointless therefore and you are grasping at straws. Pitiful.
I believe whatever Michael Baden says about it. Thats my position. If he says "I found Hillary Clintons DNA under his fingernails", ill believe him, but i doubt hes going to say that.

I got owned? How so?

The fact that you offer no proof of your CLAIM of suicide and disregard all evidence pointing to foul play. Throw in the changing of your story multiple times and that's why nobody takes you seriously on this. If this was an "obvious suicide" why aren't the officers involved cooperating (they've now been subpoenaed)? If there's nothing to hide they would welcome an investigation and fully cooperate wouldn't they?

Two more news reports provide a reason to think that pervert financier Jeffrey Esptein’s “suicide” in a federal jail might not have been a suicide after all.

Reports: Jail Bosses Knew Epstein Should Be Watched; Source Tells Lawyer Financier’s Death Wasn’t Suicide
----------------------------------------------

Cover up coverup the lies will keep spurring on and on the sheep fall for lies always but some woke up after Epsteins case...
Who controls the Justice Dept?

Watch the guards begin to disappear

Sooner or later they have to start tossing the low paid actors under the bus on something this big and obvious. Their own media is full of scum who would love to be the Woodwards and Bernsteins who break this story and set their careers up for life.

Forum List

Back