"Reporters" are giving their questions to the WH ahead of press conferences

At least they are actually answering questions.
" Let Me Circle Back To You On That" is not answering questions
They didnt say "let me circle back to you on that" for every question you dummy. You say that when you dont have an answer and you need to get one.

Why is the Russian spy so unprepared? It's her job to anticipate these questions, especially the ridiculous softballs being served up by the woketard media. She's not even batting .500 in a completely rigged game. Pathetic.
Probably because Dump stalled the transition. By the way who is a Russian spy?

At least they are actually answering questions. That lying bitch (Mackleninny?) Dump had just told lies and then walked off the stage if she even appeared at all.
Their whole objective was to destroy Trump. Acosta is gone now as an example and proof.
Really? Their objective is to report on facts and scrutinize policy. Dump couldnt handle the questions because he is an incompetent fuckup. Big difference.
Trump holds the record for personally answering press corp questions.
Biden nor Psaki can have a presser without pre-screening the questions.
Totally incompetent administration.

LOL, trump hold the record to not answer a question, he redirects his response to something irrelevant to the question. If you don't know that you are stupid, if you do you are a damn liar.

They didnt say "let me circle back to you on that" for every question you dummy. You say that when you dont have an answer and you need to get one.
Listen if she is getting the questions before hand, she should never use the " Let Me Circle Back To You On That" excuse!
Its obvious you have never briefed anyone ever.

"Reporters" are giving their questions to the WH ahead of press conferences
If you have seen that little girl in action, it is clear that she needs all the help she can get.

At least they are actually answering questions. That lying bitch (Mackleninny?) Dump had just told lies and then walked off the stage if she even appeared at all.
Their whole objective was to destroy Trump. Acosta is gone now as an example and proof.
Really? Their objective is to report on facts and scrutinize policy. Dump couldnt handle the questions because he is an incompetent fuckup. Big difference.
Trump holds the record for personally answering press corp questions.
Biden nor Psaki can have a presser without pre-screening the questions.
Totally incompetent administration.
Dump holds the record for lies told during a press conference which is why he holds the record for answering those same questions.

Ha ha ha........Who would have thought it.

They're just feeling them out, I doubt they want anything to do with Joe-Dementia involved in a "press conference".

Now we know it's all theater. The Russian spy Biden hired to act as press secretary is simply learning her lines, playing a part on stage, and taking a bow. What a joke.

By the way, to the Biden supporters here, the WH crew are laughing their asses off at you. They know you're not going to question this.

Biden staffers have prescreened reporters ahead of Jen Psaki’s briefings to see what they plan to ask the White House press secretary, according to a report from the left-wing Daily Beast.

The outlet cited “three sources with knowledge of the matter” and “written communications” that revealed that the Biden administration has “already on occasion probed reporters to see what questions they plan on asking new White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki when called upon during briefings” less than two weeks into the new administration.

The report suggests that Psaki would have some idea of what reporters plan to ask prior to formally presenting their questions. Despite that, her “circle back” answers on tough questions have become a staple of her press briefings. It remains unclear which, if any, reporters cooperated with the administration’s inquiries. Leaders of the White House Correspondents Association (WHCA) have reportedly urged reporters not to accommodate the administration in that capacity:

According to the Daily Beast, the Biden administration’s actions have sparked a sense of paranoia among the White House press corps, “whose members, like many reporters, are sensitive to the perception that they are coordinating with political communications staffers”:

One reporter raised the issue during an informal White House Correspondents Association Zoom call last Friday. According to multiple sources, leaders at the meeting advised print reporters to push back against requests by the White House press team to learn of questions in advance, or simply to not respond to the Biden team’s inquiries.

Color me shocked.

It's really only an issue if the WH is preselecting topics they want to avoid and ones they want to highlite. I don't think anyone can assume their hearts are pure.

I wouldn't have a problem if they'd preidentify say three reporters of different philosophical sites, and ask them to presubmit something so they'd at least have pertinent information. But the WH has to take unscripted and unknown prescreened questions too, and if Psaki has to punt on the answere and address it in a later presser, that's ok too.

It's really only an issue if the WH is preselecting topics they want to avoid and ones they want to highlite. I don't think anyone can assume their hearts are pure.

I wouldn't have a problem if they'd preidentify say three reporters of different philosophical sites, and ask them to presubmit something so they'd at least have pertinent information. But the WH has to take unscripted and unknown prescreened questions too, and if Psaki has to punt on the answere and address it in a later presser, that's ok too.

Why does she never seem to get back to it?

BTW, it is "highlight", "pre identify" and "answer'".

well you've identified what the WH says they want to avoid.
Someone who has been in our gov't. close to 50 years should never be caught off guard. Especially with the media who is on their own team. I don't blame them for not wanting to look stupid, the problem is even with nearly 5 decades of experience *biden can't avoid it.

Why does she never seem to get back to it?

BTW, it is "highlight", "pre identify" and "answer'".
Who told you she never got back to them?

I have on good authority the persons and questions being considered during the first phase of this process. The questions filtered through for first approval include:

1. How's it going Joe?
2. How is Kamala's performance so far, and do you get along?
3. How many of the 100 million people who have rec'd a vaccination have been vaccinated?
4. We appreciate your concern for a wide variety of gender roles.
5. How much of Trump's stuff have you done away with?
6. Are you happy with your COVID response?
7. How's your dog Joe, and has your leg healed up?

~~~~~~

Now we know it's all theater. The Russian spy Biden hired to act as press secretary is simply learning her lines, playing a part on stage, and taking a bow. What a joke.

By the way, to the Biden supporters here, the WH crew are laughing their asses off at you. They know you're not going to question this.

Biden staffers have prescreened reporters ahead of Jen Psaki’s briefings to see what they plan to ask the White House press secretary, according to a report from the left-wing Daily Beast.

The outlet cited “three sources with knowledge of the matter” and “written communications” that revealed that the Biden administration has “already on occasion probed reporters to see what questions they plan on asking new White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki when called upon during briefings” less than two weeks into the new administration.

The report suggests that Psaki would have some idea of what reporters plan to ask prior to formally presenting their questions. Despite that, her “circle back” answers on tough questions have become a staple of her press briefings. It remains unclear which, if any, reporters cooperated with the administration’s inquiries. Leaders of the White House Correspondents Association (WHCA) have reportedly urged reporters not to accommodate the administration in that capacity:

According to the Daily Beast, the Biden administration’s actions have sparked a sense of paranoia among the White House press corps, “whose members, like many reporters, are sensitive to the perception that they are coordinating with political communications staffers”:

One reporter raised the issue during an informal White House Correspondents Association Zoom call last Friday. According to multiple sources, leaders at the meeting advised print reporters to push back against requests by the White House press team to learn of questions in advance, or simply to not respond to the Biden team’s inquiries.
Fake news (Breitbart).

Forum List

Back