Report: US & UK readying attack ships & fighter jets off the coast of Syria

Infowars understands that the United States and the UK are readying for potential military action against Bashar Al-Assad by maneuvering attack ships and fighter jets into position off the coast of Syria.
Report: US & UK Readying Attack Ships & Fighter Jets Off the Coast of Syria

Why can we not leave other Countries alone, stop being the gawd dam WORLD POLICE for christ sakes.
Why are we biting the bullet of FALSE FLAG attacks which doesn't mean . NO DEATHS OCCURED IT MEANS SOMEONE WAS SET UP TO TAKE ACTION FOR SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T REALLY OCCUR, but those called to order the first strike lets say are given false information etc, etc, etc....

Let's look at the facts:
  1. Israel has openly sought to get rid of Assad for many years
  2. The US involves itself in a Syrian civil war; tries to depose Assad
  3. But Assad survives, winning civil war, peace nearly at hand, wants US troops out of Syria
  4. Trump announces he wants US troops out of Syria
  5. Days later a chemical attack on Syrian civilians leaves scores dead
  6. Jewish controlled media immediately report Assad responsible
  7. Jews in Congress call for Assad's head (I just heard Senator Ben Cardin of Maryland demand the US attack Assad in response to the chemical attack)
  8. Trump now talks about punishing Assad, leaving US troops in Syria
Let's see how smart you are.
  1. Israel says Assad responsible
  2. Russia says Israel responsible
One of them is telling the truth. Do you believe our close friend and ally, Israel, The Only Democracy in the Middle East, the recipient of billions of your tax dollars, is telling the truth? Or is our enemy and election meddler, Russia, telling the truth?

I agree with most of that.

I don’t see how Israel is responsible for the attack. It was likely the Sunni “moderate rebels”, aka ISIS attacking their own people suicide bomber style to get the US to do the job for them.

It's possible, I guess, but paid mercenaries aren't usually such zealots. They are more likely to slink off when no one is looking. Israel, on the other hand, has a history of stirring up bloodshed among its neighbors going back a long long time, and their war planes have made many illegal, secret attacks on Lebanon and Syria and even u.s. (liberty!!).

Infowars understands that the United States and the UK are readying for potential military action against Bashar Al-Assad by maneuvering attack ships and fighter jets into position off the coast of Syria.

Why can we not leave other Countries alone, stop being the gawd dam WORLD POLICE for christ sakes.
Why are we biting the bullet of FALSE FLAG attacks which doesn't mean . NO DEATHS OCCURED IT MEANS SOMEONE WAS SET UP TO TAKE ACTION FOR SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T REALLY OCCUR, but those called to order the first strike lets say are given false information etc, etc, etc....

Let's look at the facts:
  3. But Assad survives, winning civil war, peace nearly at hand, wants US troops out of Syria
  7. Jews in Congress call for Assad's head (I just heard Senator Ben Cardin of Maryland demand the US attack Assad in response to the chemical attack)
One of them is telling the truth. Do you believe our close friend and ally, Israel, The Only Democracy in the Middle East, the recipient of billions of your tax dollars, is telling the truth? Or is our enemy and election meddler, Russia, telling the truth?

I don’t see how Israel is responsible for the attack. It was likely the Sunni “moderate rebels”, aka ISIS attacking their own people suicide bomber style to get the US to do the job for them.

It's possible, I guess, but paid mercenaries aren't usually such zealots. They are more likely to slink off when no one is looking. Israel, on the other hand, has a history of stirring up bloodshed among its neighbors going back a long long time, and their war planes have made many illegal, secret attacks on Lebanon and Syria and even u.s. (liberty!!).

So if it’s the Israelis, why are Dems and the MSM pushing this war? They hate all nationalists, including Israel.

Let's look at the facts:

So if it’s the Israelis, why are Dems and the MSM pushing this war? They hate all nationalists, including Israel.
Nope, for example, the ACLU loves nationalists. If they are Mexican nationalists living in this country.

Forum List

Back