Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

I love the fact they came up with 51%. Just another nativist xenophobic hate group, I'm surprised USA Today would post their nonsense. You think maybe they are Trump fans?

Center for Immigration Studies - SourceWatch

Its leader. John Tanton - SourceWatch

'Ties to Racist Ideas and White Supremacists'

"The Southern Poverty Law Center reports that Tanton has long been linked to racist ideass -- "fretting about the 'educability' of Latinos, warning of whites being out-bred by others, and publishing a number of white nationalist authors" -- and is also closely affiliated with a number of white supremacist organizations such as the Pioneer Fund."
Thing is, it's not racist or paranoid if all the negatives illegal aliens bring turn out to be true, it's like global warming, both are inconvenient facts . White supremacists? give me a break, this poster obviously lives in a bubble and has a rich white guilt complex. Gimme a break with that propaganda. .

Like global warming, BS some have a vested interest in insisting people believe.
Speaking of vested interest, Unkotare, what is yours? Defending illegals. After spending days on a jury with other people that were pissed the defendant and the victim NEITHER understood English or seemed to care, and the taxpayer funding to pay for interpreters and and all, that we, the PEOPLE get a little concerned. That isn't what immigration is about. Not getting caught. That is the ethos of the illegal alien. That is ALL they are all about. What is your agenda? Protecting frauds and liars because they aren't...WHITE? Who is the REAL racist here?

I love the fact they came up with 51%. Just another nativist xenophobic hate group, I'm surprised USA Today would post their nonsense. You think maybe they are Trump fans?

"The Southern Poverty Law Center reports that Tanton has long been linked to racist ideass -- "fretting about the 'educability' of Latinos, warning of whites being out-bred by others, and publishing a number of white nationalist authors" -- and is also closely affiliated with a number of white supremacist organizations such as the Pioneer Fund."
Thing is, it's not racist or paranoid if all the negatives illegal aliens bring turn out to be true, it's like global warming, both are inconvenient facts . White supremacists? give me a break, this poster obviously lives in a bubble and has a rich white guilt complex. Gimme a break with that propaganda. .

Like global warming, BS some have a vested interest in insisting people believe.
Speaking of vested interest, Unkotare, what is yours? Defending illegals. After spending days on a jury with other people that were pissed the defendant and the victim NEITHER understood English or seemed to care, and the taxpayer funding

Protecting frauds and liars because they aren't...WHITE? ?

That's YOUR statement.

Speaking of vested interest, Unkotare, what is yours? Defending illegals. After spending days on a jury with other people that were pissed the defendant and the victim NEITHER understood English or seemed to care, and the taxpayer funding

That's YOUR statement.
I don't defend liars on racial grounds, I am not tilting at windmills, what is your story?Why do you defend illegal immigration because those scofflaws, just because they AREN'T white? Seems rather..racist. Explain.

That's YOUR statement.
I don't defend liars on racial grounds....

YOU are the proven racist here. You have made a point of demonstrating it over and over again.

illegal immigration because those scofflaws, just because they AREN'T white? .....

You know there are illegal immigrants of every 'race,' don't you bitty? Your personal obsession with Latinos has exacerbated your other 'limitations.'

illegal immigration because those scofflaws, just because they AREN'T white? .....

You know there are illegal immigrants of every 'race,' don't you bitty? Your personal obsession with Latinos has exacerbated your other 'limitations.'
Yeah, so I am told that. I Like how you pick and choose bits and pieces of posts, and ignore the zeitgeist. Nice. Tilting at windmills.

This is the only report that has used the Census Bureau report for statistics like this, no one else doing the calculations use the Census report... there must be a reason for that? and further search on my part is necessary...

The op article authors makes it clear that immigrants are mostly LEGAL Immigrants, AND it also says that in the legal immigrant figure, they ALSO included any and ALL foreign born CITIZENS....even if they got their citizenship 40 years ago, he is NOT counting them as citizens, but as IMMIGRANTS.....and then on top of that, they included the American native born citizens in their figure older than 21, which accounts for 9% of that figure and these are Americans that have immigrant spouses...they counted these American families, as immigrant families because someone in their household was a legal immigrant, and they counted American born children in these numbers...

so phooey poo on that study, it was manipulated with a clearly slanted stance and approach... is the way it appears.

However, it is clear that the overwhelming majority of immigrant households using welfare are headed by legal immigrants.

It would be interesting to see real, logical and accurate figures on this, without all the 'games' that this 'center' has made...

Forum List

Back