Report: Military Leaders' focus on Woke Diversity and Trans Issues hurting military effectiveness.

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Things the Military has focused on:
- Weeks into President Joe Biden’s term was a one-day stand-down order to all service members and civilian employees. The purpose of the stand-down order was to “discuss extremism in the ranks with their personnel.”
- Gen. Mark Milley openly supported teaching CRT at U.S. Service Academies and testified in front of Congress that he is interested in understanding “white rage,” according to the report.
- The Department of Homeland Security has identified white supremacy as one of the preeminent threats to the United States.
- The Department of Energy released its first-ever “Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA) Strategic Plan to underscore the Department’s commitment to creating a workplace that celebrates Americans of all backgrounds.”
- The United States Special Operations Command’s 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan states that “diversity and inclusion are operational imperatives.”

The Report Correctly States:
- “The only goal of our Special Forces should be effectiveness. Every other consideration must be subordinate to and in service of that end,” the report says. “[F]orcing our military to engage in DEI trainings encourages supporting and advancing people on criteria other than competence and ability to carry out a mission.”
- The military has lowered its standards for health and fitness to allow transgender people and those diagnosed with gender dysphoria into the ranks of the military. The process began under former President Barack Obama, was reversed under former President Donald Trump, and reinstated under Biden.
- The highest levels of the U.S. military lack accountability for mistakes, the report says. One glaring example of this is the disastrous U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, in which 13 U.S. service members were killed and hundreds of Afghans in a terror attack on Kabul’s Hamid Karzai International Airport. A retaliatory strike against a target believed to be a terrorist accidently killed 10 civilians, including seven children. “The only service member who received a reprimand from the Afghanistan debacle was a lieutenant colonel who criticized the way the withdrawal was executed."

I'm sure our enemies are shaking in fear from the fact that we are inclusive, fluffy, and have used racist policy to enforce diversity.

I figuratively got goose bumps reading the section titled, "The Report Correctly States." SOMEBODY GETS IT!

The late, great Maha-Rushie put it well (paraphrasing): The purpose of the Armed Forces is killing people and breaking stuff. Any new initiative must be evaluated on whether it makes "us" better at killing people and/or breaking stuff. If not, the initiative should be rejected.

And there you have it.

Biden will just send some social workers to the next conflict.

Well, at least we know that if the USA has to go to war
with a foreign power, our "fighting persons" might
not be able to beat them in a protracted firefight
but we can always get back at them in the POW
camps giving our enemy really bad perms and
the worst manicure you have ever seen! :smoke:

Well, at least we know that if the USA has to go to war
with a foreign power, our "fighting persons" might
not be able to beat them in a protracted firefight
but we can always get back at them in the POW
camps giving our enemy really bad perms and
the worst manicure you have ever seen! :smoke:

I'm sure they're be entertained by the drag shows our boys and girls in the service would put on for them too.

- Weeks into President Joe Biden’s term was a one-day stand-down order to all service members and civilian employees. The purpose of the stand-down order was to “discuss extremism in the ranks with their personnel.”
- Gen. Mark Milley openly supported teaching CRT at U.S. Service Academies and testified in front of Congress that he is interested in understanding “white rage,” according to the report.
- The Department of Homeland Security has identified white supremacy as one of the preeminent threats to the United States.
- The Department of Energy released its first-ever “Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA) Strategic Plan to underscore the Department’s commitment to creating a workplace that celebrates Americans of all backgrounds.”
- The United States Special Operations Command’s 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan states that “diversity and inclusion are operational imperatives.”

- “The only goal of our Special Forces should be effectiveness. Every other consideration must be subordinate to and in service of that end,” the report says. “[F]orcing our military to engage in DEI trainings encourages supporting and advancing people on criteria other than competence and ability to carry out a mission.”
- The military has lowered its standards for health and fitness to allow transgender people and those diagnosed with gender dysphoria into the ranks of the military. The process began under former President Barack Obama, was reversed under former President Donald Trump, and reinstated under Biden.
- The highest levels of the U.S. military lack accountability for mistakes, the report says. One glaring example of this is the disastrous U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, in which 13 U.S. service members were killed and hundreds of Afghans in a terror attack on Kabul’s Hamid Karzai International Airport. A retaliatory strike against a target believed to be a terrorist accidently killed 10 civilians, including seven children. “The only service member who received a reprimand from the Afghanistan debacle was a lieutenant colonel who criticized the way the withdrawal was executed."

I'm sure our enemies are shaking in fear from the fact that we are inclusive, fluffy, and have used racist policy to enforce diversity.
As a retired military servicemember, it is my opinion the greatest military preparedness mistake was allowing women into combat.

Forget about all the gay shit. Women do not belong in combat.

We had to make countless accommodations for women when they began to be forward deployed, and it was not for the betterment of military preparedness. It was all about equal opportunity for advancement.

However, those of us in leadership positions were not permitted to utter so much as a syllable in protest.

It still pisses me off to this day.

However, I will say that when I think of the top ten best comrades-in-arms during my service, one of them is a female.

But for that one, there were countless other women who did not belong and were a constant hindrance.

Oh, by the way. I would conservatively estimate that at least half the women in the military were gay when I was serving.

Everyone knew it. It was an open secret.

And that includes the woman I mentioned above. We all knew she was gay. Nobody gave a shit.

We are insuring that we have over-represnted amounts of non-whites, non-cisgender, transexual soldiers guys... don't you feel safer already? The savage enemies will surely run in fright from our rainbow flags and proud shouts of diversity and equity.

I was in the army out of highschool in the very early 90s.

All I can say is you don't want woke and diversity pushing military. You want cock, mildly arrogant, confident, strong willed and tough men (and women). You want bad asses.

There is no place for this kind of shit in the military. If you can't handle the military being unwoke then you don't belong in it and have no place protecting or fighting for anything.

I don't want diversity in the military. I want all smart, tough and capable people that can get the job done against all odds.

This Gay Mafia agenda crap is one of the reasons why the Dems are going to get their a$$e$ kicked in 2024... IF Pubs are smart enough to not run Rump again.

Rump still has the numbers within their existing (and shrinking) base but he's a non-starter for the majority of Americans outside of that narrow domain.

The sooner the Pubs face that particular Reality the sooner that Independents and Reagan Democrats will consider voting Republican again in 2024.

And the Republicans cannot win any longer on the national level without the support of large numbers of both of those blocs.

Between failing economic and foreign and immigration policies and minority-pandering, the Republic will desperately need a change by November 2024.

Will the Republicans snatch Defeat from the jaws of Victory again like they did in November 2022? Probably.

Collectively, they're not very bright... dogmatic, inflexible, backward-looking, cowardly and in thrall to their Orange Comb-Over Albatross / Baboon-God.

But I always hold out hope that they'll manage to recover their sanity and courage and common sense in time to save the Republic from the Democrats.

And that means dumping Rump.

Snap out of it, Pubs... get your heads out of your a$$e$, screw-up your courage, cut-loose your Orange Boat Anchor, and clear the field for better choices.

While there is still time.

Last edited:
One of the most mediacized was Chris Kristen Beck. Navy Seal. For ten years his confusion was ballyhooed by the media as right and good...except. EXCEPT, now he has come out as DEtransitioning and he says he was used by the military and the medicals in order to make Trans MtF troops and officers normalized.

PUTTING these people in the military and IN POSITIONS OF Authority is NOT a GOOD IDEA, PEOPLE.

Forum List

Back