REPORT: Jesse Jackson JR. Plea Deal To Include 'Significant Jail Time

Did anyone DIE because of what Jackson did?

Frankly, 5000 Americans and 100K to 1M Iraqis died because Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

They aren't even going to Club Fed.

Its like third grade play ground time for ones like this??

What does Bush and Chenny have to do with this other than the childish ,buuut but but look what those guys did deflection attempt.

Dems have a way of electing common thief's and then are willing to do the old double talk trying to protect them.

Frankly, 5000 Americans and 100K to 1M Iraqis died because Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

What does Bush and Chenny have to do with this other than the childish ,buuut but but look what those guys did deflection attempt.

Dems have a way of electing common thief's and then are willing to do the old double talk trying to protect them.

Whose protecting Jackson. Jackson is going to pay for his horrible crimes of taking money from people who wanted favors.

When are Bush and Cheney going to pay for bankrupting the country, destroying our international rep and killing thousands of people?

Why would a long discussion be needed.

Jackson broke the law. He has accepted responsibility, resigned his position (unlike a lot of Republicans when they get caught, like David Vitter), and will go to jail. So will his wife.

Let's see.. Vitter's phone number was on a Madam's list from before he was an elected official.

He didn't break the law as a sitting Senator.

He had no reason to step down and the people of his State re-elected him.

Which kind of shows the hypocrisy of Republican voters, doesn't it.

You talk the "family values" shit all day, and you elect a guy who paid women to have sex and let him wear diapers.

And Menendez, a DEMOCRAT, took out of country trips to boink 16 yr oldprostitutes. And Ted Kennedy, a DEMOCRAT killed a woman and called his lawyer before the police.

And Menendez, a DEMOCRAT, took out of country trips to boink 16 yr oldprostitutes. And Ted Kennedy, a DEMOCRAT killed a woman and called his lawyer before the police.

Yawn... so what?

The point is, those guys aren't preaching morality and telling me how to live and who I can marry and what kind of birth control I should use because their magic sky man said so.

I have no problem with what Vitter or Menedez do when they are off the clock.

I have a HUGE problem with guys telling me to live one way while they live another.

"...because Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq."

There were no lies.

You must know that that is merely a Left-wing bumper-sticker.

All available intelligence data, from every nation that contributed same, as well Democrats such as President Clinton informed the policy.

Even Joe Wilson, who fabricated the NYTimes Op-Ed where he claimed there was no yellow cake connection, agreed that Iraq had sent agents for purchase in Chad, thus contributed to the data.

Data informs policy.

Why would a long discussion be needed.

Jackson broke the law. He has accepted responsibility, resigned his position (unlike a lot of Republicans when they get caught, like David Vitter), and will go to jail. So will his wife.

Let's see.. Vitter's phone number was on a Madam's list from before he was an elected official.

He didn't break the law as a sitting Senator.

He had no reason to step down and the people of his State re-elected him.

Which kind of shows the hypocrisy of Republican voters, doesn't it.

You talk the "family values" shit all day, and you elect a guy who paid women to have sex and let him wear diapers.

Actually it shows the stupidity of democrats who don't understand people vote for the representative who will most likely support their views. Maybe they don't much care what he does in his spare time.

Yawn... so what?

The point is, those guys aren't preaching morality and telling me how to live and who I can marry and what kind of birth control I should use because their magic sky man said so.

I have no problem with what Vitter or Menedez do when they are off the clock.

I have a HUGE problem with guys telling me to live one way while they live another.

No, the point is that you cannot separate morality from law. Why democrats are too stupid to grasp that simple fact is beyond me.

Do they all drink the same water or something?

Whose protecting Jackson. Jackson is going to pay for his horrible crimes of taking money from people who wanted favors.

When are Bush and Cheney going to pay for bankrupting the country, destroying our international rep and killing thousands of people?

The same day that Obama is tried by the same court for continuing the same policies.

Would that be OK with you?

I have suspected for some time that Jesse Jackson Jr. is an imbecile - going back to stories about him trying to get Obama's old Senate seat. Sounds like he and his wife are both crooks. I have no sympathy...

I doubt there will be a pardon, a commutation on the other hand could be a strong possibility. I'm sure Jackson Sr. will be lobbying for it as soon as his baby boy goes to jail.

"...because Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq."

There were no lies.

You must know that that is merely a Left-wing bumper-sticker.

All available intelligence data, from every nation that contributed same, as well Democrats such as President Clinton informed the policy.

Even Joe Wilson, who fabricated the NYTimes Op-Ed where he claimed there was no yellow cake connection, agreed that Iraq had sent agents for purchase in Chad, thus contributed to the data.

Data informs policy.

No, Data was manipulated.

the problem here is that the decision was made to go to war with Saddam regardless of what the evidence was. And that was the problem.

Forum List

Back