Report: Israel Airstrikes Hit Lebanon-Syria Border

Novasteve: Israel should be able to kill every man woman and child it wants. Mmmmmm man.

Are you aware of the fact that Hezbollah is a terror organization?

Are you a terrorist sympathizer?

I'm aware that Nelson Mandella was a "terrorist" until well in to his old age. Hezbollah runs schools and hospitals, I don't define that as terrorist unless you also define the Israeli government as terrorist in which case I'll agree with your unbiased standpoint, otherwise it's not a terror organisation in my eyes.

Their military wing was recently listed as a terrorist organization by the EU. Why do you think they joined the other countries in doing so?

Were I to know that it may pain me. It doesn't as I don't know that and given that you are saying it's true I still don't know it as you twist everything to your depressingly narrow minded and bigotted worldview. I know that Israel behaves very badly, I also know that Hezbollah and Hamas do also. My tax dollars don't buy the bullets that Hamas and Hezbollah fire though.
Obviously the 'sand monkeys' who belong to Hamas and Hezbollah don't buy their bullets, rockets, IEDs/mortars/rifles/high explosives. They can't get it together to keep the water/lights turned on.
So who do you think supplies them? Russia via Syria and Iran via Syria.
As long as that is happening, AKA forever, the 'West' will continue to help Israel defend itself.
Have a nice day living on Uranus.
If you object to 'your tax dollars' such as they are, helping defend Israel you ought to move out of the country. That's what a real man of principle would do right?
Have you seen Israel's new mobile 'Rail guns"? The 'sand-monkeys' in Hamas and Hezbolla are going to be given the honor of seeing for themselves what a railgun can do soon. Then there's Israel's new 'LAWS' system. And Israels MDS. Meanwhile the 'sand-monkeys' are having trouble figuring out how not to blow themselves up while making fertilizer bombs.

A man of principle wouldn't move, he'd try and change things, a coward would run.

And I'm not going to bother responding to anything else you say as you blatantly use inflamatory and offensive language. I won't debate the Middle East with people who use "Kyke" or "sand monkey" as terms.
You should worry more about all the pakis taking over your country, because we might not come and SAVE YOUR ASSES the next time you get clobbered.

Novasteve: Israel should be able to kill every man woman and child it wants. Mmmmmm man.

I'm aware that Nelson Mandella was a "terrorist" until well in to his old age. Hezbollah runs schools and hospitals, I don't define that as terrorist unless you also define the Israeli government as terrorist in which case I'll agree with your unbiased standpoint, otherwise it's not a terror organisation in my eyes.

Are you aware of what's taught in those Hezbollah Schools?

Are you aware of what's taught in those Hezbollah Schools?

hate, hate and oh yes hate
disinformation
martyrdom
weapons use
bomb making
distorted Islam
brainwashing
strong arming
assassination
kidnapping
torture
obedience to Iran
etc.

It's none of Israel's god-damn business what Syria does with it's missiles.

The air strikes are illegal. They're also another example of Israeli aggression against its neighbor's.

do you not understand that Hezbollah sends those missiles into Israel?

or does it offend your delicate sensibilities when jews defend themselves?

It seems to be that some people are so dense they can't realize the reasons why terrorists organizations like Hezbollah should not be allowed the use of missiles , apart from the danger to Israel they have already killed thousands of innocent Syrian civilians, at the behest of their puppet master Iran.

Hussein Obama doesn't care ... fortunately Israel does. Well done Israel.

The air strikes are illegal. They're also another example of Israeli aggression against its neighbor's.

Any potential threat from a government or terrorist group is absolutely Israel's business. Syrian illegally passing missiles to Hezbullah is a threat. Any weapons in the hands of hezbullah is illegal, and the use of weapons against Israel is an act of war that puts Lebanon in danger. Political parties in Lebanon are no supposed to have standing armies or retain weapons. Only the Lebanese army is supposed to be armed and responsible for the protection of Lebanon. Hezbullah's refusal to relinquish their weapons is in violation and is holding Lebanon hostage, and the region. Transferring syria weapons to Lebanon is illegal.
There is no reason hezbullah should be armed let alone better armed than the Lebanese army. As long as Hezbullah remains armed, they are a threat to Israel so it makes it Israel's business.
How dare you suggest that it is in any way OK for syria to transfer their weapons to hezbullah against Lebanese law.

It seems to be that some people are so dense they can't realize the reasons why terrorists organizations like Hezbollah should not be allowed the use of missiles , apart from the danger to Israel they have already killed thousands of innocent Syrian civilians, at the behest of their puppet master Iran.

Hussein Obama doesn't care ... fortunately Israel does. Well done Israel.

That density is often self-imposed and strictly self-enforced. In other words, they choose to be dense.

Terrorist lover.

No point arguing with one.

That's an interesting way to conceed an argument.

Looks like they made it their business. And gave 'em a good bitch slappin' to boot.

At what point does gloating about violent action become distasteful?

When the violence is directed at scumbag Arabs, never.

Looks like they made it their business. And gave 'em a good bitch slappin' to boot.

At what point does gloating about violent action become distasteful?

Beats me, bitch. Wait until they drop a bunker buster on a Hamas rally. Then you'll really see some gloating.

When confronted with such gross amorality what do you do? I'm unprepared to drop to your level so I will bid you good day.

Last edited:

Wrong as if Israel believed that the weapons were to be used against its people then they are allo0wed under the Geneva conventions to take pre emptive action. considering a state of war still exists between Syria and Israel that was instituted by Syria then this also makes the strike legal.

You really should gat all your facts first before making a complete asshole of yourself.

How much does it pain you to know Israel has killed less palestinians in 60 plus years than Jordan did in two weeks in 1970?

Were I to know that it may pain me. It doesn't as I don't know that and given that you are saying it's true I still don't know it as you twist everything to your depressingly narrow minded and bigotted worldview. I know that Israel behaves very badly, I also know that Hezbollah and Hamas do also. My tax dollars don't buy the bullets that Hamas and Hezbollah fire though.

They don't buy the ones Israel fire either, what they buy is work for Americans that would otherwise be unemployed. Most of your tax dollars are loans that MUST be paid back, and MUST be spent on American goods. keeping many tens of thousands of Americans in full employment paying their taxes like everyone else.

Feel better now that a Limey has explained your countries loopholes in regards to subsidising American businesses legally. Now any comment on the aid given to Syria, Saudi, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and many other muslim nations that is spent killing Americans all over the world ?

Forum List

Back