REPORT: Hillary Clinton Physically Attacked Staff, Had To Be "Briefly Restrained" After Loss...

InfoWars? Really??? You'll believe anything the alt-right tells you.
Well, we know something was up when she neglected to come out to speak to supporters. So, what was the reason? Had to run home and water the plants?

Yeah. I watched the entire election night and was surprised when that hag didn't even bother to come out to thank all those folks who had been waiting all night.

Instead we got Podesta.

Well, we know something was up when she neglected to come out to speak to supporters. So, what was the reason? Had to run home and water the plants?

Yeah. I watched the entire election night and was surprised when that hag didn't even bother to come out to thank all those folks who had been waiting all night.

Instead we got Podesta.

I don't think she had a concession speech prepared. It's the only explanation that makes sense

Instead we got Podesta.

I don't think she had a concession speech prepared. It's the only explanation that makes sense
The MSM had said earlier that day that she had two speeches prepared.

Instead we got Podesta.

She wouldn't have made a concession speech then anyway.

She could have at least thanked all those poor folks who waited for hours but she couldn't be bothered to do that.

One has to wonder if the story about her being drunk and combative was true??

Instead we got Podesta.

No, she lost it and thank God she won't be any where near the button.

Then again, she's more mentally stable than most of her supporters / Democrats:

:lmao:

I don't believe a word of it....

And the Lord says, without TWO WITNESSES, none of us should believe it either! :D

Instead we got Podesta.

The MSM had said earlier that day that she had two speeches prepared.

I for one don't believe that for a minute because I'm sure Hillary thought she was going to be the next POTUS.

No concession speech needed.

When you settle out of court is proof enough.

Paula Jones never claimed that Clinton raped her. She sued because SHE DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH CLINTON, and a magazine writer claimed she did.

Jones sexual harassment case was dismissed with prejudice - which means she couldn't re-file, because it was without merit. Neither she nor her husband lost their jobs because she refused to have sex with Clinton. She Appealed the dismissal. Clinton settled out of court to stop the legal action so he could fight the impeachment. There was no admission of guilt, and no apology.

REPORT: HILLARY BECAME “PHYSICALLY VIOLENT” AFTER SHE REALIZED SHE HAD LOST THE ELECTION

“CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.

It was Podesta who was sent out to talk to Hillary’s dejected supporters shortly before Hillary called Donald Trump to concede, with Clinton nowhere to be seen until the following day.

When asked about rumors that Hillary was drunk on election night, Kincannon responded, “She was. I posted about that too. She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.”

Kincannon then claimed that CNN blocked the reporter from publishing what would have been a bombshell story.

“The CNN reporter didn’t fail to report it. His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all “Hillary in the bunker” stories,” he tweeted...

More:
Report: Hillary Became “Physically Violent” After She Realized She Had Lost the Election
....and she's a loopy kunt

The whole thing was strange. Instead of giving a gracious speech and comforting her fans when it became certain that she lost the election, Hillary was nowhere to be found until about noon the next day. Podesta did seem kind of shaken when he finally came out and told everyone to go home. Maybe he was attacked by the shrew. There were plenty of stories about lamps and stuff thrown at Bill during their White House stay.

Paula Jones never claimed that Clinton raped her. She sued because SHE DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH CLINTON, and a magazine writer claimed she did.

Jones sexual harassment case was dismissed with prejudice - which means she couldn't re-file, because it was without merit. Neither she nor her husband lost their jobs because she refused to have sex with Clinton. She Appealed the dismissal. Clinton settled out of court to stop the legal action so he could fight the impeachment. There was no admission of guilt, and no apology.
So he just grabbed her pussy?

yes and the same judge that dismissed that case then found him in civil contempt for misleading testimony in that case, referred him to the Arkansas bar and he lost his law license for five years.

REPORT: HILLARY BECAME “PHYSICALLY VIOLENT” AFTER SHE REALIZED SHE HAD LOST THE ELECTION

“CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.

It was Podesta who was sent out to talk to Hillary’s dejected supporters shortly before Hillary called Donald Trump to concede, with Clinton nowhere to be seen until the following day.

When asked about rumors that Hillary was drunk on election night, Kincannon responded, “She was. I posted about that too. She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.”

Kincannon then claimed that CNN blocked the reporter from publishing what would have been a bombshell story.

“The CNN reporter didn’t fail to report it. His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all “Hillary in the bunker” stories,” he tweeted...

More:
Report: Hillary Became “Physically Violent” After She Realized She Had Lost the Election

hillary-stupid.jpg

Forum List

Back