REPORT: Hillary Clinton Physically Attacked Staff, Had To Be "Briefly Restrained" After Loss...

:lmao:

REPORT: HILLARY BECAME “PHYSICALLY VIOLENT” AFTER SHE REALIZED SHE HAD LOST THE ELECTION

“CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.

It was Podesta who was sent out to talk to Hillary’s dejected supporters shortly before Hillary called Donald Trump to concede, with Clinton nowhere to be seen until the following day.

When asked about rumors that Hillary was drunk on election night, Kincannon responded, “She was. I posted about that too. She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.”

Kincannon then claimed that CNN blocked the reporter from publishing what would have been a bombshell story.

“The CNN reporter didn’t fail to report it. His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all “Hillary in the bunker” stories,” he tweeted...

More:
Report: Hillary Became “Physically Violent” After She Realized She Had Lost the Election
200_s.gif

I actually look forward to the next few years....no Democrat boogieman for you to blame.
You still blaming booosh for the housing bubble that was caused by the clintons?

Yeah, you are. Fucking loser.

You still blaming Booooosh lying for about wmds even though the democrats propagated the existence of wmds long before boooosh took office?

Yeah you are. Fucking loser.

What did Trump have for dinner? Did your pathetic pieces of shit in the media find out?

"REPORT: HILLARY BECAME “PHYSICALLY VIOLENT” AFTER SHE REALIZED SHE HAD LOST THE ELECTION ... “CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon."

After having been REJECTED by the American people a SECOND time, Hillary goes BATSHIT CRAZY!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:happy-1: :banana: :beer: :thewave::clap:

:lmao:

REPORT: HILLARY BECAME “PHYSICALLY VIOLENT” AFTER SHE REALIZED SHE HAD LOST THE ELECTION

“CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.

It was Podesta who was sent out to talk to Hillary’s dejected supporters shortly before Hillary called Donald Trump to concede, with Clinton nowhere to be seen until the following day.

When asked about rumors that Hillary was drunk on election night, Kincannon responded, “She was. I posted about that too. She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.”

Kincannon then claimed that CNN blocked the reporter from publishing what would have been a bombshell story.

“The CNN reporter didn’t fail to report it. His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all “Hillary in the bunker” stories,” he tweeted...

More:
Report: Hillary Became “Physically Violent” After She Realized She Had Lost the Election
Suuuuuuure. :lol:
So, why didn't she come out to meet with her supporters as is done with every other politician that lost? a) she went to bed early; b) She fell and had another "concussion; c) she was having a later dinner (2:30am); d) she was cleaning the toilets; e) She decided "Fuck Off" to her supporters, blaming them for her loss.

It's a fair question. She should have met with her supporters. But why didn't she?

InfoWars? Really??? You'll believe anything the alt-right tells you.

If it were reported out of proven liars like CBS abd NBC, then you could question legitimacy. We are not talking about Dan Rather and Brian Williams here.

Compared to Trump being a rapist,

this is a big deal?

You people believe Trump is a rapist and Hillary has the temperament to be President.

Someone accused Trump of rape, therefore he passes the Bill Clinton test for rapist. You're accused, you're guilty.
I believe Congress accused and proved that Billy was a philandering bastard. Of course his settlement to one of his accusers helped, too.

Forum List

Back