Report:Ghislaine Maxwell under ex special forces guard due to credible death threats

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and former lover of the late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, is reportedly under guarded protection by former U.S. Navy SEALs over “credible death threats,” according to reports.
Report: Ghislaine Maxwell Under Ex-Special Forces Guard Due To ‘Credible Death Threats’

Oh imagine that death threat.The name she has and yes we have a h who laugh at " deep state" etc.....
Oh boy, the secrets she must have. She's definitely a candidate for the Clinton Body Count list...........

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and former lover of the late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, is reportedly under guarded protection by former U.S. Navy SEALs over “credible death threats,” according to reports.
Report: Ghislaine Maxwell Under Ex-Special Forces Guard Due To ‘Credible Death Threats’

Oh imagine that death threat.The name she has and yes we have a h who laugh at " deep state" etc.....

The Democrats are nervous. If she speaks they are in trouble. Killary is probably after her amongst others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iu

Who determine what's a credible threat a deploys ex us spec forces guys to England?

Sounds to me like she hired a security company.

Nothing to see here.

The Democrats are nervous. If she speaks they are in trouble. Killary is probably after her amongst others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, she better have tip-top protection to prevent being "suicided" or dying in a "mysterious accident". I would NOT want to be in her shoes right now.

Who determine what's a credible threat a deploys ex us spec forces guys to England?

Nothing to see here.
She did. Forget the title "X navy seal". They aren't seals now. They are private hired mercs. When you take off the uniform and hire out to the highest bidder for skill trained and practice on our dime. You forfeit the seal honor of past service forever. Your just a merc. Mercenary for hire.

Nothing to see here.
She did. Forget the title "X navy seal". They aren't seals now. They are private hired mercs. When you take off the uniform and hire out to the highest bidder for skill trained and practice on our dime. You forfeit the seal honor of past service forever. Your just a merc. Mercenary for hire.
There's nothing wrong or dishonorable about getting paid.

However the OP is dishonest because they are trying to portray this as some sorta official action and it's not.

Nothing to see here.

However the OP is dishonest because they are trying to portray this as some sorta official action and it's not.
I just wanna have her testify and name names before she's Arkancided.

Nothing to see here.

I just have a very low opinion of mercenaries. The huge expense of training a Navy Seal to the skill level and skillset we require in that job is enormous, and to operate those skills and uphold their traditions for our benefit is something I particularly honor. To turn there back on that in their prime, to become simply a gun for hire to the highest bidder seems like a betrayal. Elite soldiers, unrestrained by their code, have no honor, the honor came off with the uniform. They are no better when they do it for other parts of our own government. When our own government uses mercenaries it is sometimes not for honorable reasons. That's just my opinion.

I just have a very low opinion of mercenaries. The huge expense of training a Navy Seal to the skill level and skillset we require in that job is enormous, and to operate those skills and uphold their traditions for our benefit is something I particularly honor. To turn there back on that in their prime, to become simply a gun for hire to the highest bidder seems like a betrayal. Elite soldiers, unrestrained by their code, have no honor, the honor came off with the uniform. They are no better when they do it for other parts of our own government. When our own government uses mercenaries it is sometimes not for honorable reasons. That's just my opinion.
What you call 'mercenaries' who have turned their back on their honor, lol, is just horse shit. Most of the time they are picked up as special contractors for the defence and intelligence communities.

Where do you think we get the people who recruit our humint resources and get in and out without passports?

Stop reading James Bond novels.

Loads of ex SF's become Mercs. Nothing wrong with that. They are highly paid and more than capable.

Loads of ex SF's become Mercs. Nothing wrong with that. They are highly paid and more than capable.

My . husband is former SF and no they don't become bs mercenaries!!! ........ CONTRACTORS yes mercenaries Uhmm noooot..............

Sourced back to all conspiracy theorists.

only in ur head you still got the main block going on ......... Conservative have those issues though. you got to many missing pieces to make those " conspiracy theory claims" and on other articles. Trust me you have a LOT of LOST and no fill info from where ever that isn't filling it all in for you.

My . husband is former SF and no they don't become bs mercenaries!!! ........ CONTRACTORS yes mercenaries Uhmm noooot..............

Contractors is the correct term but most people think of the term merc.

I have a good friend who's ex SF and once he retired he became a contractor.

He's a great guy and makes great money but he earns it. Loads of danger where he goes.

He's a great guy and makes great money but he earns it. Loads of danger where he goes.
I know two (Army and other) and all of them possess the highest sense of honor and they dont go around blabbing about it. If you didnt know them fairly well you would never know they were SF.

They do get good , good money downfall is nobody will protect nor give a dam about them as did their brothers there with them when they were serving. These contractors are just about on their own should some s h t f and all goes wrong. The deep state who caues most of this causes this shit when they don't want WORD getting back too many people are awake the fk up state knows this now they gotta kill uhmm.

TILMAN hmm what did he see or know " Pat Tilma"
look at the Viet Nam Vets nobody believed jack chit they said and the gd paid off MSM and yes deep state back then were working to make it all happen it's not as hard as these assholes think it is..........

Sry didn't mean to digress as they say LOL.

Forum List

Back