Report: George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z And Beyonce: ‘He’s A B**tch And His Wife Is A Broke W**re’

Zimmerman is a sick fuck. Always has been, always will be.
Because he killed a thug?!

What proof is there that Trayvon Martin was a thug?

Zimmerman started the confrontation after he was told his help wasn’t needed.

He’s definitely a disgusting human being for his comments about Jay Z and Beyonce.
Trayvon Martin was proof that he was a thug and the reason he died for being one. Snowflakes have a hard time with this.

So, all you have is one incident in which he was provoked.

You still have no counter for the fact that Zimmerman is a disgusting human being.
You think maybe the problem is people like him provoking and picking fights with Zimmerman, cops etc. May actually be the problem here?

Did Trayvon provoke Zimmerman just by being black?

Maybe you support that kind of discrimination and hatred. I don’t.

If the shoe fits ...... :rolleyes:

--------

cV2VgPoBEykCetyTu5U5VhMnsAA_Ald97QevZE5pOD29ht9gNnAJpZk1s-ahYSzRB9vTcaSadYWu0i4ookUu0VzYdOaEYfhHlS8qk2aLWpU9959JdjzjxQrC42-k_bFmQGrsfVDNNK-g8nl7CrN56ac8wweoJkz0i5kHI7pvP0mDyPBG5A=pf-w200-h200

Report: George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z And Beyonce: ‘He’s A B**tch And His Wife Is A Broke W**re’

George Zimmerman allegedly threatened to feed Jay-Z and Beyonce to an alligator in a series of text messages. The Blast obtained supposed messages ...

ETCanada.com
4 hours ago

George Zimmerman allegedly threatened Jay-Z and Beyoncé

In a series of text that will appear in the upcoming finale of the 'Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story', George Zimmerman blasted Jay-Z and Beyoncé, calling ...

Daily Mail
today

George Zimmerman 'threatened Jay-Z and Beyoncé' and called the singer a 'broke w***e' in a series of aggressive texts sent to a private investigator during the production of a Trayvon Martin documentary
  • George Zimmerman sent a series of text to private investigator Dennis Warren, calling Beyoncé a 'broke w***e'
  • He said: 'Oh yea and tell Jay-Z he's a b***h and his wife is a broke w***e. If I see either of them in my life, they'll find themselves inside a 13 foot gator'
  • The texts will appear in the final episode of the six-part docu series 'Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story' on Monday at 10pm ET
  • Jay-Z is an executive producer for the series, and last year, Zimmerman said that he would feed the rapper to 'an alligator'
  • Zimmerman had been charged in May for stalking and harassing the private investigator
If GZ comes up missing soon we can thank J. Fat boy has no idea who he fucking with.
That's what people have been saying about Zimster for how long now? ... For years, methinks.

But he is still around ... Even still in Florida, I believe.

Let's not forget at the same time ... that, if needed, Zimmerman knows how to take care of / protect himself.

He already proved it once ... he already killed another human being, unlike most of us.

Lol.....where do people get this that anybody cares about Treyvon Martin? Wtf??!! Most Americans to this day thought he deserved to get his ass killed!!:2up:. Same as Michael Brown. Most Americans were laughing their nut sacks off!

Lol.....where do people get this that anybody cares about Treyvon Martin? Wtf??!! Most Americans to this day thought he deserved to get his ass killed!!:2up:. Same as Michael Brown. Most Americans were laughing their nut sacks off!

So, you’re claiming most Americans are low life dirt bags?

That seems like a piss poor opinion you have about most Americans.

Perhaps you meant Amerikkkans?

He's saying most Americans are woke to the false narrative and reject it.

Nah...it means most Americzns call it like they see it. When a pos from the hood gets their hat knocked off they figure lives get saved and figure their days were numbered anyway. You might not like it but it is the way it is. Sorry s0n....:flirtysmile4:

Nah...it means most Americzns call it like they see it. When a pos from the hood gets their hat knocked off they figure lives get saved and figure their days were numbered anyway. You might not like it but it is the way it is. Sorry s0n....:flirtysmile4:

So then you are claiming most Americans are low life dirt bags. Got it.

--------

cV2VgPoBEykCetyTu5U5VhMnsAA_Ald97QevZE5pOD29ht9gNnAJpZk1s-ahYSzRB9vTcaSadYWu0i4ookUu0VzYdOaEYfhHlS8qk2aLWpU9959JdjzjxQrC42-k_bFmQGrsfVDNNK-g8nl7CrN56ac8wweoJkz0i5kHI7pvP0mDyPBG5A=pf-w200-h200

George Zimmerman allegedly threatened to feed Jay-Z and Beyonce to an alligator in a series of text messages. The Blast obtained supposed messages ...

ETCanada.com
4 hours ago

In a series of text that will appear in the upcoming finale of the 'Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story', George Zimmerman blasted Jay-Z and Beyoncé, calling ...

Daily Mail
today

George Zimmerman 'threatened Jay-Z and Beyoncé' and called the singer a 'broke w***e' in a series of aggressive texts sent to a private investigator during the production of a Trayvon Martin documentary
  • George Zimmerman sent a series of text to private investigator Dennis Warren, calling Beyoncé a 'broke w***e'
  • He said: 'Oh yea and tell Jay-Z he's a b***h and his wife is a broke w***e. If I see either of them in my life, they'll find themselves inside a 13 foot gator'
  • The texts will appear in the final episode of the six-part docu series 'Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story' on Monday at 10pm ET
  • Jay-Z is an executive producer for the series, and last year, Zimmerman said that he would feed the rapper to 'an alligator'
  • Zimmerman had been charged in May for stalking and harassing the private investigator
If GZ comes up missing soon we can thank J. Fat boy has no idea who he fucking with.
That's what people have been saying about Zimster for how long now? ... For years, methinks.

Let's not forget at the same time ... that, if needed, Zimmerman knows how to take care of / protect himself.

He already proved it once ... he already killed another human being, unlike most of us.
How long ago did he say this about J? I dont think its been years.

He killed a kid that was kicking his ass royally before he shot him.

--------

ETCanada.com
4 hours ago

Daily Mail
today

George Zimmerman 'threatened Jay-Z and Beyoncé' andf ki called the singer a 'broke w***e' in a series of aggressive texts sent to a private investigator during the production of a Trayvon Martin documentary

How long ago did he say this about J? I dont think its been years.

He killed a kid that was kicking his ass royally before he shot him.
If you attack strangers you might get yourself killed. You never know who's carrying.

Calling what he said a threat is a stretch.
If you ever cross my path, you'll end up chopped into pieces and fed to my pigs.

Threat, or not a threat?
From you? No threat.
Lots of pig farmers around Fort Wayne! You just recieved a real threat! The corn fields in the area feed monster sized deer! I do not know any one from fort wayne who is not profitient in fire arms, hunting and farming!

Ya, a kid with a pop and skittles is a thug! Your an idiot and a racist!

Ya, a kid with a pop and skittles is a thug! Your an idiot and a racist!
What does that fact that black people make codeine drinks using skittles and soda have to do with this? Unless you are suggesting him being high is why he attacked a Zimmerman.

No, most Americans dont attack strangers. We should all be thankful when those who do, get shot during their violent act.

The dirt bag low life's dont give a crap about what the intellectuals of the country think of them. They only care about winning. To the dirt bags, if the savages dont put their hands up and get their hats knocked off, the sentiment is. "Tough shit on them".

Lots and lots of dirtbags out there too!!:113::113: When a savage goes out hard while being a dirtbag, the dirtbags are hardly giving a fuck!!:cul2::cul2::bye1:

Forum List

Back