Replacing my transportation

Player35

Mar 15, 2022
I had two Vitacci Clash 200 efi scooters, 200ccs..
But not trusting the quality of Vitacci and with a prior bad experience with Vitacci products, I invested my money into the stock market on my moneylion app..
I made $35,000 in just over two months..

I bought a Kymco ak550 550cc Scooter and a Kymco K pipe 125, 125cc Mini Motorcycle.
:)

03EB7B02-3C02-4C6A-952C-F54CEADF4E51.jpg

Scooter.

KPIPE125_NH001MR068-768x762.png

Motorcycle.

They came today on a car carrier, to my house.

I put a British flag decoration license plate on both...
And put a st George's cross sticker and an episcopal church sticker on the windshield of my new scooter, and took it to sonic and got a footlong, fries and a coke.
Lol

The storage kit that I bought on amazon, for the scooter.

418f6J3NoJL._AC_SY350_.jpg

Last edited:
I had two Vitacci Clash 200 efi scooters, 200ccs..
But not trusting the quality of Vitacci and with a prior bad experience with Vitacci products, I invested my money into the stock market on my moneylion app..
I made $35,000 in just over two months..

I bought a Kymco ak550 550cc Scooter and a Kymco K pipe 125, 125cc Mini Motorcycle.
:)

View attachment 617004
Scooter.

View attachment 617005
Motorcycle.

They came today on a car carrier, to my house.

I put a British flag decotation license plate on both...
And put a st George's cross sticker and an episcopal church sticker on the windshield of my new scooter, and took it to sonic and got a footlong, fries and a coke.
Lol
Working at home depot?

With that new pay raise you got you should be able to afford a Tesla plus paying off your school loans. :)
No kidding I was thinking about buying a new car, but I think I will walk/ take the Milwaukee bus or rent a car when I need it

• Banned

I played this song on the highway tonight on my new 550cc scooter.
Lol

Explain more?
Their contention was that the supply chain issues would cause cutting corners and lack of replacement parts. I'm more of a musician, so it wasn't my area of expertise by any means. I'm sure a lot of speculation was involved, but these guys live for that shit. I can talk teles, amps, and fuzz pedals all day long, but, when it comes to cars, I just have a layman's knowledge. Buy quality up front. I currently drive an older Lexus. Never any issues.

Forum List

Back