Replacing Hillary

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
In the event Hillary has to be replaced, shouldn't Kaine get the top spot? Isn't that what he's SUPPOSED to do?

If not Kaine, why not?

One would think so, but so far...silence. And..who else do they have? Elizabeth Warren?

I think the higher up dems have had enough of the corrupt behavior and have hightailed it to keep distance.
Whatever happens this go round...I believe we will never see the likes again. And lets hope it is not spelling our doom forever.

In the event Hillary has to be replaced, shouldn't Kaine get the top spot? Isn't that what he's SUPPOSED to do?

If not Kaine, why not?

Kaine was chosen as a safe bet and someone who wouldn't upstage her. There would not be enough enthusiasm for people to go to the polls for him. Uncle Joe will just have to saddle up.

I just hope Trump has a lot of hounds digging up dirt on ALL possible replacements because there won't be any time to research them if they throw one in at the last minute.

Actually, I think Sherry is right. All they have is Joe. I wonder if he will step up.

I also think Hillary wanted Kaine because he is controllable. She MUST win, I am thinking she is telling herself...because if she does, then she can rule from her suite via Kaine acting in her behalf.

Actually, I think Sherry is right. All they have is Joe. I wonder if he will step up.

Yes, he's a patriot. Clinton and Obama had a deal that she'd take over the reins if she got behind him at the convention in '08, and Biden honored it.

If not Kaine, why not?
Because yr of the woman or something cant we at least elect first woman President he said..........he's happy to be number 2

I also think Hillary wanted Kaine because he is controllable. She MUST win, I am thinking she is telling herself...because if she does, then she can rule from her suite via Kaine acting in her behalf.

Kaine got the nod because of a deal wherein he stepped down as DNC chair so that Hillary's right hand woman Wassermanshcultz could rig the system for her in terms of superdelegates, voting machines, putting cronies in place, trading out primaries for caucuses, and keeping Hillary apprised of all the developments. In exchange, Kaine was granted the VP spot.

Kaine got the nod because of a deal wherein he stepped down as DNC chair so that Hillary's right hand woman Wassermanshcultz could rig the system for her in terms of superdelegates, voting machines, putting cronies in place, trading out primaries for caucuses, and keeping Hillary apprised of all the developments. In exchange, Kaine was granted the VP spot.
But if Hillary dies or is forced to quit all deals are off.

I think all Hillary's plans just flew out the window. Damn that pesky health issue she CANNOT control. Disease rules the body..not the other way around.

I think all Hillary's plans just flew out the window. Damn that pesky health issue she CANNOT control. Disease rules the body..not the other way around.

We can hope. But I don't think we know quite how fast she's deteriorating or if she'll have a temporary uptick.

There was a Wayne Ables who ran in LA as a Dem

Kaine and Ables

It could work

Forum List

Back