Repent or Perish... Time is Running Out

Any imagining of 'God' is far more limited than 'God' should be. There seems to be some very important aspects to deity that most people who speak about 'God' ignore. The very closest any human representation of 'God' could ever come would be in a metaphorical manner. That's how Jesus taught, and we see how misshapen those lessons have become. This shows that we have to be ready for just about any reaction to our metaphors, and try to understand that reaction or let it alone.

Yes, you are getting close to it now. It's not like we were not told that this world is broken, now is it? In fact, it is the brokenness of this world that you are having a problem with. So you blame God about the world being broken even though you were told by God that we are rebels and that the world is broken.

You've been sold a bill of goods. The idea of forgiveness is a farce. The idea that you can somehow do bad and get a good result in the end because God loves you, equally so.
Maybe you don't understand the whole forgiveness thingee.
I think the hangup on that is that the christian churches failed to teach about the Rod of correction and the Rod of destruction along with the fact that Jesus (Jehovah's salvation with us) was crucified in the flesh because of its evil nature; plus Judgement is in the world (carnal humans). It was put there by the Spirit when breath was given.

strange how you christian say your region is the fulfillment of Jewish scriptures when you don't even know Jewish scriptures, so it was easy for you to accept a cock and bull story

S.C.J. FAQ: Section 17.3. Countering Missionaries: Countering the Question: Why Don't Jews Believe in Jesus as the Messiah?

Yes, you are getting close to it now. It's not like we were not told that this world is broken, now is it? In fact, it is the brokenness of this world that you are having a problem with. So you blame God about the world being broken even though you were told by God that we are rebels and that the world is broken.

You've been sold a bill of goods. The idea of forgiveness is a farce. The idea that you can somehow do bad and get a good result in the end because God loves you, equally so.
I think the hangup on that is that the christian churches failed to teach about the Rod of correction and the Rod of destruction along with the fact that Jesus (Jehovah's salvation with us) was crucified in the flesh because of its evil nature; plus Judgement is in the world (carnal humans). It was put there by the Spirit when breath was given.

strange how you christian say your region is the fulfillment of Jewish scriptures when you don't even know Jewish scriptures, so it was easy for you to accept a cock and bull story

S.C.J. FAQ: Section 17.3. Countering Missionaries: Countering the Question: Why Don't Jews Believe in Jesus as the Messiah?
Don't you follow Cabala and go by the Talmud? What would you know about the Scriptures? The Talmud is not Scripture. It's the words of men. Not God. In all the time I've been writing here I've yet to see you demonstrate any notable knowledge of the Torah. I do not mean to offend you but you should first study the Scriptures before judging Christians who know the Hebrew Scriptures far better than you do.

Any imagining of 'God' is far more limited than 'God' should be. There seems to be some very important aspects to deity that most people who speak about 'God' ignore. The very closest any human representation of 'God' could ever come would be in a metaphorical manner. That's how Jesus taught, and we see how misshapen those lessons have become. This shows that we have to be ready for just about any reaction to our metaphors, and try to understand that reaction or let it alone.

There was no mention of imagining God but rather God's kingdom called heaven. I don't know why you attempted to changed the subject we were addressing (heaven) but as you chose to do so I should make it clear that the only one who has attempted to limit who God is, is the man or woman who dares to claim that Jesus Christ is not God. Jesus Christ is God and every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. Jesus Christ is the great I am. No one else can say he is the "I am." That title belongs to God alone and He alone is worthy of all our praise.

Or it could be that when we confess our sins out loud to another person the power sin holds over us is released and that when we forgive others it is not only a gift that we give them but also a gift we give ourselves. Of course, I wouldn't expect just any one to understand these self evident facts because most are blind to reality.

You are quite possibly the worst philosopher ever. Now that's funny.

Jesus is especially fond of you too.

Or it could be that when we confess our sins out loud to another person the power sin holds over us is released and that when we forgive others it is not only a gift that we give them but also a gift we give ourselves. Of course, I wouldn't expect just any one to understand these self evident facts because most are blind to reality.
When we confess our sins to God the power of that sin is immediately broken. Confessing our sins to a brother or sister in Christ does not break the power of that sin, it must be confessed to the LORD because He alone can forgive us. Now if we have sinned against our brethren I agree we should go and ask for forgiveness if that is possible and that will be a blessing to the person we sinned against and ourselves.

Time is running out, guys. This message is from Bill Larkin. Many years ago, Bill made the decision to take his own life. Addicted to drugs, Bill had become convinced that his wife and children would be better off without him. The Lord saved Bill but not before giving Bill an experience that would forever change his life. Out of that experience he was completely set free and began to tell the world about what Jesus Christ did for him. What Jesus Christ did for Bill he can do for you. In the first video you will see Bill explain to you why there are people who want to convince you that there is no such place as hell. You owe it to yourselves to hear what he has to say. Eternity is a very long time. Do you know where you'd be if you died in your sleep tonight?

This is not a message that is meant to bring you to this or that denomination, church or bible study. This message has one purpose. To convince you that now it the time, today is the day, to day is the day of salvation. Get on your knees and cry out to Jesus Christ. He is waiting for you. He will hear and answer you. Time is running out. Please listen to Bill's message and realize that his intention is not to scare you but to share with you the reality of what is happening on the earth and why some people do not want you to believe that hell is real.

For those who have never heard Bill Larkin's testimony:

There is an alien invasion fleet headed towards the Earth. If you give your allegiance to the aliens, you will be spared. All others will die. They know if you honestly swear allegiance or if you really disbelieve and it'll be too late to change your mind once they get here.

Why should anyone who believes in neither your version of God nor my aliens believe either story?

I'm pretty sure Breezewood believes the aliens are coming so you would not be alone in your belief system albeit a false one. What you are calling aliens are actually fallen angels / demons and they have deceived many into believing all kinds of lies.
What is your evidence for this?
Isn't it interesting how these "aliens" claim that born again Christians who serve Jesus Christ are what is holding up progress?
Who claims that? That wasn't part of my scenario.

And you dodged the point. Two claims that require belief on pain of punishment. Shouldn't people give their allegiance to the aliens before it's too late? My scenario is no different than yours.

What is my evidence for what? I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you are referring to Breezewood and his alien belief system - he wrote some posts referencing his beliefs a long time ago - maybe a year ago - could be longer. I cannot remember the name of the cult that teaches that nonsense although I did look it up some time ago to figure out how he had become so confused.

As for who claims that Christians are the ones holding up progress - that would be the New Agers - Benjamin Creme - that crowd - and the internet is full of forums devoted to belief systems in aliens coming to earth, as for what is and isn't a part of your scenario, what does it matter? It's irrelevant. The bottom line is aliens are nothing more than fallen angels. Why would anyone give their allegiance to a defeated foe like Lucifer and his fallen angels? What would be the point? Jesus Christ defeated Lucifer at the cross 2,000 years ago, Pingy. The victory was won by Jesus Christ. Why would I choose to follow anyone but Jesus Christ? That makes absolutely no sense at all. As for suffering, my following Jesus Christ is assuring me that I will never suffer eternity in hell but will have everlasting life and joy in the presence of the LORD. Your scenario is choosing to suffer and spend eternity without God. Who would want an eternity of that? Not me.

What is my evidence for what? I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you are referring to Breezewood and his alien belief system - he wrote some posts referencing his beliefs a long time ago - maybe a year ago - could be longer. I cannot remember the name of the cult that teaches that nonsense although I did look it up some time ago to figure out how he had become so confused.

you are as deceitful as your madeup 4th century agenda disguised as a religion, your history of oppression and persecution of innocent free Spirits throughput history is the reason honest people have a right to post in your misguided and fallacious threads. not to mention the right to properly express the 1st century in its proper perspective.

When we confess our sins to God the power of that sin is immediately broken. Confessing our sins to a brother or sister in Christ does not break the power of that sin, it must be confessed to the LORD because He alone can forgive us. Now if we have sinned against our brethren I agree we should go and ask for forgiveness if that is possible and that will be a blessing to the person we sinned against and ourselves.
Tell that to people who feel the weight of sin leave them after they tell someone else their sin.

You know, Guno, what I find strange is how you and so many others who are Jewish have never spend a single day studying the Hebrew prophets words being fulfilled and comparing them with New Testament Scriptures which match perfectly through Jesus Christ, literally hundreds of prophecies from your own prophets fulfilled by Jesus Christ and yet you don't want to know about it? Fulfilling hundreds of prophecies as Jesus Christ did, isn't that a mathematical impossibility that makes you wonder? Is it easier to remain in ignorance than to learn the truth because you do not want to be cast out of your synagogues or rejected by members of your own community for accepting Yeshua as your Messiah? Is that what it is? If it is then perhaps you should ask yourself why the praises of men are more important to you than the praise of God. After all, will they care if you are shut out of heaven where Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are seated right now and enjoying eternity with God?

Tell that to people who feel the weight of sin leave them after they tell someone else their sin.
I am not opposed to a believer confessing their sin to another believer who they are able to confide in (I would advise wisdom in choosing a person you give your confidence to as not all who profess Christ as their Lord are telling the truth) but I must remind you that Jesus Christ alone is the one who can forgive our sins.

I am not opposed to a believer confessing their sin to another believer who they are able to confide in (I would advise wisdom in choosing a person you give your confidence to as not all who profess Christ as their Lord are telling the truth) but I must remind you that Jesus Christ alone is the one who can forgive our sins.
I believe it doesn't matter who you tell your sins to. When we are able to speak our sins out loud that sin loses all power it held over us. We are only as sick as the secrets we keep. We can't fix what we don't acknowledge is broke.

When we confess our sins to God the power of that sin is immediately broken.

nothing could be further from the truth, only if the offense is reversible and the feat accomplished can an individual be forgiven whether by the deity or by the individual themselves.

I believe it doesn't matter who you tell your sins to. When we are able to speak our sins out loud that sin loses all power it held over us. We are only as sick as the secrets we keep. We can't fix what we don't acknowledge is broke.
Then you are not a Christian. You are denying the Word of God that says we must confess our sins to God. It is God alone who forgives our sins and when He forgives our sins the power of that sin - the curse of that sin is broken and destroyed. It sounds to me like you are either a Catholic who confesses to a priesr or you are a follower of a new age religion. I haven't read your writings in any great detail but I know you could not be a Born again believer and believe that it doesn't matter who you confess your sins to. That is not Scriptural. God is not interested in our opinions. We either agree with the Word of God or we do not.

Then you are not a Christian. You are denying the Word of God that says we must confess our sins to God. It is God alone who forgives our sins and when He forgives our sins the power of that sin - the curse of that sin is broken and destroyed. It sounds to me like you are either a Catholic who confesses to a priesr or you are a follower of a new age religion. I haven't read your writings in any great detail but I know you could not be a Born again believer and believe that it doesn't matter who you confess your sins to. That is not Scriptural. God is not interested in our opinions. We either agree with the Word of God or we do not.
See me anyway you want to see me. God probably doesn't believe any of us really believe in Him. If we did we wouldn't do the things we do.

What is my evidence for what? I'm not quite sure what you mean
Where is your evidence that the aliens I'm talking about "are actually fallen angels / demons"? Especially since I made them up to make a point.

As for who claims that Christians are the ones holding up progress - that would be the New Agers - Benjamin Creme - that crowd - and the internet is full of forums devoted to belief systems in aliens coming to earth, as for what is and isn't a part of your scenario, what does it matter? It's irrelevant.
ummm no, it entirely relevant. I gave the scenario for a specific purpose. To just make up stuff to add on is disrespectful on your part, and tends to make discussion more difficult.

Let me try again, and please pay attention to what i'm actually saying.

Let us say there is a person who believes in neither gods nor aliens. You have your claim that he will suffer if he doesn't repent and believe in God.. I give my claim that he will suffer if he doesn't believe in and give allegiance to the aliens.

So...to this person who believes in neither of our claims, what is the difference? He's being told to believe or suffer. To him, there is no practical difference between either claim.

Forum List

Back