Repeat with me leftist Trump is not a racist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Here's another under-reported truth. Blacks moved backward under Obama. Blacks are thriving under Trump.
Watching President Trump's State of the Union speech, I thought, "This destroys Democrats', Hollywood's, and fake news media's lie that Trump is racist." And yet, I knew that these leftists would continue their evil, divisive Trump-is-racist deception.
Repeat with Me, Leftists: Trump Is Not a Racist

LOL and of course MSM has you believing all the blacks are falling over themselves for Obama meanwhile half the country hates the SOB for all his lies and deceit. The only ones still hanging onto this a.hole for an ex Prez are the ones to far gone.

Leftists are too mentally fucked-up to understand what a "race" even is. Illegal immigration is NOT a race; it's a criminal activity that costs America at least 130 billion dollars a years in all the liabilities they cause us. Also, Pisslam is NOT a race; it's a murderous hate ideology that comes in ALL races, including white; Chechnya is 100% muslim and whiter than Frosty the Snowman. When my now-disowned second-cousin, Cabbage-Patch-Doll-looking whore converted to Pisslam, that DID NOT edit her DNA to make her any less Caucasian.

Since liberals are complete, total ignorami, here's the definition of a race: a group of people who were isolated long enough to have evolved their own set of physical features in adaptation to their climate. Nationality and religion are NOT races. Got that liberals? NATIONALITIES AND RELIGIONS ARE NOT RACES!

Here's another under-reported truth. Blacks moved backward under Obama. Blacks are thriving under Trump.
Watching President Trump's State of the Union speech, I thought, "This destroys Democrats', Hollywood's, and fake news media's lie that Trump is racist." And yet, I knew that these leftists would continue their evil, divisive Trump-is-racist deception.

LOL and of course MSM has you believing all the blacks are falling over themselves for Obama meanwhile half the country hates the SOB for all his lies and deceit. The only ones still hanging onto this a.hole for an ex Prez are the ones to far gone.

How many people are you going to NOT believe?

Former Trump Organization VP: ‘Words Like The N-Word Were Used Frequently’
Barbara Res said “there were always black jokes going back and forth” during her years working for Donald Trump’s company “and he told them too.”

Forum List

Back