Repeal Obamacare? Maybe Not, Says Trump

affordable medical care for everyone

without crippling the states or the fed

& instead of the mexicans paying for the wall outright, they will be 'reimbursing' us.

& them thar 11 million illegals won't be rounded up for deportion... only the real bad hombres.

& you know not a damn thing will be done on his behalf to appoint a special prosecutor to 'lock her up'.

the backpeddling has already started.

If all Trump dos is appoint two or three Conservative Supreme Court Justices, that will just tickle us to death.

& the excuses for his failures to deliver are starting too.............

Actually he can't deliver. We hav a rule in this country that there can only be one President at a time. Right now, Obama is still President. Patience Heathen.
obummer is still presidunce but he's taking some orders from the real president and sending law enforcement to the border.

Trump was a democrat before 1987 and from 2001 through 2009. This man will likely preside with a mixture of democratic and republican ideas that work.
Are you sure? I used to be a Democrat too.

I use to be a republican! ;) I still believe in a strong defense, police and at least accountable government.

depends on the issue

social and local issues, a bit more democrat

global and fiscal, a bit more conservative

it depends on the details

Trump was a democrat before 1987 and from 2001 through 2009. This man will likely preside with a mixture of democratic and republican ideas that work.
Are you sure? I used to be a Democrat too.

I use to be a republican! ;) I still believe in a strong defense, police and at least accountable government.

you are in luck----Trump is clearly in favor of strong defense-----uhm-----from foreign threat------keep that in mind---FOREIGN THREAT AND INFILTRATION

& instead of the mexicans paying for the wall outright, they will be 'reimbursing' us.

& them thar 11 million illegals won't be rounded up for deportion... only the real bad hombres.

& you know not a damn thing will be done on his behalf to appoint a special prosecutor to 'lock her up'.

the backpeddling has already started.

If all Trump dos is appoint two or three Conservative Supreme Court Justices, that will just tickle us to death.

Actually he can't deliver. We hav a rule in this country that there can only be one President at a time. Right now, Obama is still President. Patience Heathen.

as if i meant before obama leaves office. take a course in reading comprehension, poorly educated rw nutter.

What's kind of degree do you possess? What have you actually accomplished with that degree?

being a poorly educated individual does not have to necessarily mean having a lack of education. however, you would have realized that if you weren't so 'poorly' educated, rw nutter.

does anybody realize that it was marco rubio who undermined the ACA?

the ACA was designed to subsidize the health insurance cos... with 'high risk corridors'; thus allowing the ins cos to take on the most ill among us & still make a pretty good profit.

they were all happy clappy with that provision in place... because they just got millions of new customers with very little risk to their bottom line.

until it was time for appropriations. the ACA went thru, but little marco put a poison pill into the ACA budget - eliminating the high risk corridor funding; fully knowing that costs were going to rise because of it.

anybody want to tell me when health ins. premiums DIDN'T go up year after year? they still would have under the ACA, just not as much as they have if it weren't for little marco.

say goodbye to:

annual caps
lifetime caps
premiums based on age & not health status
80-85% of premiums REQUIRED BY LAW to be spent on actual healthcare (& not lining the pocket of stockholders) or get a REQUIRED reimbursement....

ahhhh yes.... 'the good old days'....

as if i meant before obama leaves office. take a course in reading comprehension, poorly educated rw nutter.

What's kind of degree do you possess? What have you actually accomplished with that degree?

being a poorly educated individual does not have to necessarily mean having a lack of education. however, you would have realized that if you weren't so 'poorly' educated, rw nutter.

I have enough education to answer a question put to me. Apparently you do not.

The second ACA went into effect the necessity for some mandate to require preexisting coverage became a necessity because so many were bumped off their existing policies. It is a given BECAUSE OF ACA's passage, not a "remnant" of it. I am glad to hear that Trump is looking at the reality of the situation instead of reflexively repealing it lock stock and barrel. If anything, this only proves to me more so that America made the right choice in a new president who will look out for the best interests of /all/ American's and help us to recover from the bad decisions of past choices.

I agree. They will take a look at the ACA and keep some parts of it and throw the rest of that POS in the garbage where it belongs.

I have enough education to answer a question put to me. Apparently you do not.

i did answer you. apparently you cannot comprehend the context of all the meanings of 'poorly educated'. you asking what degree i have & what i have done with that degree is based on you not comprehending & is also based on a false premise to begin with. but i do thank you for proving my point. :cool:

Forum List

Back