Rep Ocasio Cortez Trolls Republicans After Hearing Then Proceeds To Mash Jim Jordan

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Like these Republican Party sycophants, Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is also good at social media. And while Ocasio-Cortez is not on the Jan. 6 committee, she is a democratically elected official, sworn to uphold the laws of our land. Doing her part, Ocasio-Cortez took to her Twitter account and began to lay waste to the hypocrites that consider themselves Republican Party leaders. Starting with a pitch perfect smack down of Florida man, and suspected sex trafficker of a minor, Rep. Matt Gaetz,Ocasio-Cortez was not playing around.

Aren’t you getting kind of tired getting embarrassed by that girl?

Like these Republican Party sycophants, Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is also good at social media. And while Ocasio-Cortez is not on the Jan. 6 committee, she is a democratically elected official, sworn to uphold the laws of our land. Doing her part, Ocasio-Cortez took to her Twitter account and began to lay waste to the hypocrites that consider themselves Republican Party leaders. Starting with a pitch perfect smack down of Florida man, and suspected sex trafficker of a minor, Rep. Matt Gaetz,Ocasio-Cortez was not playing around.

lol

That chick is dumber than a stump.

EVERY ONE of those cities is run by Democrats.

AOC is just another lying leftist sack of shit

Have you finished masturbating furiously yet OP?

giphy.gif

1654890692841.png

1654890745312.png

1654890789237.png

"Mash"? "Lay waste"? More laughable left wing drama queen stuff by OCS fans left over from the lame extravaganza known as the Jan 6 hearings? Why can't lefties speak plain English anymore without the hyperbole?

She isn't intelligent enough to to embarrass anyone Carl.

sadly the dem run cities are in gop lead states. The dem run cities are deadpool’s

She's got the intellect of a termite, which puts her about 5 clicks above you, THE.FORUM.FUCKBOY®

Bragging about how clever you think she is makes you "dumber than fuck", to put it in clinical terms.

lol

That chick is dumber than a stump.

EVERY ONE of those cities is run by Democrats.

AOC is just another lying leftist sack of shit
Pull your head out of your ass. Those cities are in Republican controlled states. I was appalled at the cities in my Republican dumbass state that were on the list. But I was not surprised. Look, it is amazing that a former bartender, albeit with a college education, can be a member of Congress. But the fact that she is head and shoulders above some of the Republicans in Congress, high-school dropouts, teenage mothers, bat shit crazy conspiracy theorist, and butt ugly dumbshits that seek out sex from underaged girls, should be a wake-up call.

Pull your head out of your ass. Those cities are in Republican controlled states. I was appalled at the cities in my Republican dumbass state that were on the list. But I was not surprised. Look, it is amazing that a former bartender, albeit with a college education, can be a member of Congress. But the fact that she is head and shoulders above some of the Republicans in Congress, high-school dropouts, teenage mothers, bat shit crazy conspiracy theorist, and butt ugly dumbshits that seek out sex from underaged girls, should be a wake-up call.

Get help.

Problem is….the states set gun laws not the cities

Republican shithole states make it easy to get guns

She's a brain dead leftist.

Just like all the other brain dead leftists.

Nothing new here.

Forum List

Back