Rep. Joe Kennedy III to endorse Pocahontas for president

Her voice is almost as annoying as Trump's.

Her politics are old school commie.

I can't wait for the day we have a new major party to wipe the floor with all these fuckwits.

This is going to sound really sexist, and maybe it is, but Warren sounds like one of those women who can only stay happy for 15 minutes.

"Okay, the new mansion is great, honey. But what have you done for me today? You need to give me more."

I guess advancing yourself by lying about your race for decades doesn't meet Kennedy's standard for not endorsing someone.

• Banned
Screw Pocahontas. Sorry ma'am, you're too old and you missed your chance. We want a progressive change now, not more of the same.

Pocahontas is such a phony.

I'd have respect for her if she was true to herself. Her voice is phony, her drinking beer in the kitchen is phony, her outfits are phony.

In reality, Ms. Warren is a rich Bostonian broad, a modern day Margaret Drysdale who needs to start looking and acting in her true persona with her poodle.

I'd have respect for her if she was true to herself. Her voice is phony, her drinking beer in the kitchen is phony, her outfits are phony.

In reality, Ms. Warren is a rich Bostonian broad, a modern day Margaret Drysdale who needs to start looking and acting in her true persona with her poodle.

But she is smart. No she was waiting tables when Trump was off to obedience school at age 14. She worked her butt off, unlike Trump who had it handed to him.

And if you chose to bring up her NA stuff, then we can bring up Trumps, self declared female assaulter, and bone spur to get out of the draft.

But she is smart. No she was waiting tables when Trump was off to obedience school at age 14. She worked her butt off, unlike Trump who had it handed to him.

And if you chose to bring up her NA stuff, then we can bring up Trumps, self declared female assaulter, and bone spur to get out of the draft.

Apologist for a lady that stole money by lying about her race.

I can't wait for the day we have a new major party to wipe the floor with all these fuckwits.

Let the Starbucks guy run independent then.

So many crude racist and misogynist constantly attacking Warren helps her greatly. Americans in general and in the majority are tired of the kind of crude comments and criticisms seen here on USMB by it's more hateful and warped posters.

She looks like a muppet, and that voice could make your ears bleed. That will be rough to overcome. She is also as down to earth as Clinton. Holy cow, could they find a more annoying human being?

So many crude racist and misogynist constantly attacking Warren helps her greatly. Americans in general and in the majority are tired of the kind of crude comments and criticisms seen here on USMB by it's more hateful and warped posters.

Are you being sarcastic or serious? She is a commie, not racist or sexist. She has a brutal voice, it is simply true. She had to pretend to be a beer drinker, not sexist or racist. And she actually used race to cheat and advance her career. That IS racist.

Actually it hurts her pretending she didn’t lie on the bar exam.

Forum List

Back