Rep. Jared Moskowitz calls for Palm Beach County to tax Mar-a-Lago at the rate Trump claims it's worth

Be a MAN and discuss.
you fuckin' ignoramus!
is no way to improve your stance in a discussion.

Carry on.
I covered the relevant points on that.

Bought long time ago. (Money was worth more back then)

Was assessed low. (Many repairs were needed)

Can only increase 2.5%-3% a year.

That's it.

Well do ya punk?....
A guy who brags he is the greatest real estate mogul who ever lived "honestly" mistook is 11,000 square foot apartment is 30,000 square feet!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless.

Especially since he has declared its actual size in the past and on other SFCs.

My god, your credulity is even worse than I thought!!!

A guy who brags he is the greatest real estate mogul who ever lived "honestly" mistook is 11,000 square foot apartment is 30,000 square feet!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless.

Especially since he has declared its actual size in the past and on other SFCs.

My god, your credulity is even worse than I thought!!!
Well do ya hang him and take away his corporation?... is that what we do now in Amerika?... go back in peoples past and find a way to punish those who disagree with you?....
Unfuckingreal....

It's not an apartment, dumbfuck. It's a 17 acre estate on prime Florida ocean front property.
I'm talking about Trump Tower.

Trump's fraudulent claims for his apartment are a good indicator of how fraudulent the rest of his claims are.

The leopard does not change his spots just because he moved to a different hunting ground.

I'm talking about Trump Tower.

Trump's fraudulent claims for his apartment are a good indicator of how fraudulent the rest of his claims are.

The leopard does not change his spots just because he moved to a different hunting ground.
No one has been defrauded, moron. There has never been a real estate development in the history of real estate that didn't make exaggerated claims.

If you want to talk about fraud, then consider all the claims that Biden made during the election. Consider all those students expecting their loans to be forgiven.

Forum List

Back