Rep. Jared Moskowitz calls for Palm Beach County to tax Mar-a-Lago at the rate Trump claims it's worth

It's all part of the left wing agenda. Punish political opponents with frivolous law suits and charges to force them into bankruptcy with legal fees and if that doesn't work, tax them to death. Meanwhile the doddering old fool in the W.H. who never had a real job is worth billions on a salary of around 250k per year
Politicians like Biden feel ENTITLED to the bribes, kickbacks, insider trading money because they feel they were underpaid.

C'mon dude. The Judge stated what the assessor valued.
You know this, or at least you should.
The Judge didn't make ANY independent Valuation.

Or you sticking with, Yes the Judge did?

Very true.
Question is: Why did the assessor GREATLY undervalue the property?

What is your reason, I'm NOT asking you to read the mind of the assessor, just your opinion on WHY the Property has such a low assessment, as compared to Real Value.
Because it was bought a long time ago and taxes can only increase 3% a year, you fuckin' ignoramus!

It's the "Grandfather Clause" thing. You tards twist into pretzels and shit over nothing. Fuckin' nothing!!!

They did not report it because it is fake news.
LOL Are you attempting some masturbatory semantics that he adopted the $18M assessment rather then going down to Florida and conducing the assessment himself? LOL

Last edited:
Yes! And that one I showed you is in a far superior location. And it is newer. Watch the video.

BRAH!
No.
1AFUGUNO.gif

And?? I hereby claim my house is worth $100 billion. Yeah nobody was harmed by that statement, nobody lost money. That's your pathetic case fool. :auiqs.jpg:
Why, oh why, do you parroting suckers never read the indictments or the summary judgment?

Does anything over 280 characters tax your alleged brain too much?

I think it is because facts terrify you that you might discover just what a depraved cretin Trump is.

Now, let me educate you on a point of law you would know if you read the judgment which your propagandists are not telling you. You are parroting a hoax fed to you because they know you are too ignorant and will swallow their bullshit.

So here's the fact of the law: No one has to be harmed by the fraud. You just have to commit fraud to be found guilty.

Nevertheless, Deutsche Bank immediately terminated all business with Trump once they were informed Trump gave them fraudulent SFCs, and they are now a chief witness for the prosecution.

If one gets a lower interest rate on a loan due to fraudulent claims by the borrower, that IS harm. If the lender knew of the real value of Trump's properties, they either would have denied the loan or charged a higher interest rate.

US banks stopped lending to Trump a long time ago because they caught onto his fraud. He went overseas to Deutsche Bank out of desperation, and then he lied to them!

The leopard never changes his spots.

And now Trump had to turn to an online bank with no branch offices to rollover his last loan. That's just how untouchable he is these days.

So laugh away, moron. Show everyone how credulous and willfully ignorant you are.

Because it was bought a long time ago and taxes can only increase 3% a year, you fuckin' ignoramus!

It's the "Grandfather Clause" thing. You tards twist into pretzels and shit over nothing. Fuckin' nothing!!!
Be a MAN and discuss.
you fuckin' ignoramus!
is no way to improve your stance in a discussion.

Carry on.

If the entire James case is based on this overvaluation bullshit, it's going to fail.

And if they take the man's property like that, that's going to really fail.

Many developers and builders will flee the sinking ship that is New York if that happens.

MiIlions and Millions of lost revenue and thousands and thousands of jobs gone.

Turn into a virtual ghetto rapidly after that.

No, he said the tax assessor valued the property at $18 million way back in 2011, and $28 million in 2021.

At the very least, Rambunctious and the other parroting rubes deliberately committed a lie of omission.
?? No lie, he adopted the $18M as the basis for his opinion Trump committed fraud.

No, that is precisely why it has already succeeded. The fraud has been established. Now we are in the punishment phase of the trial.
It will be overturned. No way is a blatant injustice like that going to stand.

That opinion is wrong. I'd like to think out of pure ignorance.

I should have said while he his family are. asleep.
Hossius, stop before the FBI comes messin' with ya, pls.

They murdered a crippled guy that was 5'3" and 300 lbs for stuff like that.

I don't wanna lose mah Hossfly.

Forum List

Back