Rep. Clay Higgins Drops a Bomb on Newsmax: “Over 200” FBI Agents Embedded Within Crowd on J6 – FBI Agents Behind Talk of Violence in Chat Groups! (VID

The House needs to stand up for the truth next week when they are back in session:
1. Closing the border or shut the government down is the hill worth dying on.
2. Investigating the FBI's activities during J6 and the 2020 election is another hill worth dying on.
3. Saving SS & Medicare, even if it means sending Welfare back to the States is another...
4. Slashing the Budget back to 2019 levels is another.
5. I'm torn about the $106b for Ukraine, Israel & Taiwan...
6. Impeach Biden...lowest priority

The Pelosi plants were very very real and the way the disruptions began very very odd and staged in one area inside the Capitol to cause massive confusion. Those people were not angrily trying to overthrow anything, they were fightened by the sounds and word of protestors being fired upon and murdered.
More truth in the above paragraph than what the media has run for years.

The Pelosi plants were very very real and the way the disruptions began very very odd and staged in one area inside the Capitol to cause massive confusion. Those people were not angrily trying to overthrow anything, they were fightened by the sounds and word of protestors being fired upon and murdered.
More truth in the above paragraph than what the media has run for years.
Hilarious

Where there martians there too?

Who are we to give credibility to?

Clay Higgins, an elected politician, whose career would be over if he were proven to be lying about the FBI luring Americans in order to entrap them, by dressing up as Trump supporters and inciting them to enter the capital, or FBI director Wray who claims . . . nothing. He simply refuses to answer questions about it.

If you say you believe Wray, what exactly do you believe, other than that he refuses to answer questions?

Who are we to give credibility to?

Clay Higgins, an elected politician, whose career would be over if he were proven to be lying about the FBI luring Americans in order to entrap them, by dressing up as Trump supporters and inciting them to enter the capital, or FBI director Wray who claims . . . nothing. He simply refuses to answer questions about it.

If you say you believe Wray, what exactly do you believe, other than that he refuses to answer questions?
What proof can fuckup clay bring to his fucked up assertion.

Thanks to the OP for posting facts.

Of course the mods will move this to the Conspiracy Theory section before the end of the day.

HOLY SHIT, YOU NAILED IT.

:hyper: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

The.FBI DIRECTOR REFUSED TO SAY IT IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY….BUT IT IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY HERE.

Good Lord.

You mean his denial of answering a fuckup Clay’s fucked up conspiracy question.
Why not just say, "that's an absurdly conspiratorial idea. Of course the FBI did not dress as Trump supporters, or in any other way incite the Jan 6th riots?"

Refusing to answer questions make anyone else look guilty as sin. Why should Wray be different?

How is it a conspiracy theory when it is a Congressmen asking the FBI director a direct question and the FBI director refuses to answer?

Clay should have pulled the “RECLAIMING MY TIME! RECLAIMING MY TIME! RECLAIMING MY TIME!” bullshit like Wasserman Pukes.

How is it a conspiracy theory when it is a Congressmen asking the FBI director a direct question and the FBI director refuses to answer?

Clay should have pulled the “RECLAIMING MY TIME! RECLAIMING MY TIME! RECLAIMING MY TIME!” bullshit like Wasserman Pukes.
Mods have to kiss ass and follow commands from above.......... it's fine with me if they put stuff here.

It establishes more credibility for all my threads here.

Forum List

Back