Rep. Clay Higgins Drops a Bomb on Newsmax: “Over 200” FBI Agents Embedded Within Crowd on J6 – FBI Agents Behind Talk of Violence in Chat Groups! (VID

"None so blind as those that will not see" ...first written in the year 1548. All you have to do is google....and believe your lying eyes.

Congressional testimony......video... easy peasy to google the video evidence that back up my statements. But some poster "will not see" and are thus blind.

Congressional testimony......video... easy peasy to google the video evidence that back up my statements. But some poster "will not see" and are thus blind.
Still waiting for you to back your claims with names and links to support.

You have any?

If you wanted to learn about what I spoke of you have the ability to easily google and become educated in just a few minutes. But you are blind because you "will not see". Simple as that.

If you wanted to learn about what I spoke of you have the ability to easily google and become educated in just a few minutes. But you are blind because you "will not see". Simple as that.
Still waiting for your links that prove your contention.

Your arguement about Google searches is absurd.

I could say you are a Russian troll whose only purpose is to stir dissent among Americans and the proof is available on Google but you are blind and will not see.

What is your response?

Any clear-thinking person knows that was a set up orchestrated by Pelosi.

Catsnmeters your intellect is of such that I feel hopeless in my attempts to communicate with you.

The video in the OP shows an extremely intelligent person, with impeccable credentials, that has done extensive research,... and has found very profound and disturbing evidence that this was a planned event. To dismiss this because "Orange Man Bad" would only be possible for an idiot.

Exactly right!:thup:

Banana Republic of USA under these thugs .... who are only good at stealing elections.

Forum List

Back