Rep. Boebert offended Rep. Omar

Boebart's antics are the same as AOC and a dozen others. They use Twitter and shock jock antics to keep their names in the media and be popular.

But, they consistently pass or sponsor no effective legislation, which is their job. So are they really good for their district/state?
In today’s gridlocked Congress, almost nobody passes effective legislation.

Boebart's antics are the same as AOC and a dozen others. They use Twitter and shock jock antics to keep their names in the media and be popular.

But, they consistently pass or sponsor no effective legislation, which is their job. So are they really good for their district/state?
I find Bubbert/Greene to be akin to social media influencers. Superficial, stupid and really bad at their jobs. Doing absolutely nothing for their constituancies.

Supporting Israel's enemies that would love nothing more than to genocide every last one of them is NOT a disagreement with policy...As for the American Jews that oppose Israel's internal policies, though shit for them...If they wanted to change it then they could move there and have a say...Until then they are little more than self hating Jews.
The Jewish liberals who support anti-Israel organizations - particularly those like BDS founded and supported by antisemites - are advancing antisemitism. It’s gotten so bad in some liberal (mostly Reform) synagogues that Jews who support Israel are being scolded for it - and driven to join more religious synagogues. It’s more upside down world of liberals, where Jews who support Israel are forced to remain silent or suffer the consequences.

The Jewish liberals who support anti-Israel organizations - particularly those like BDS founded and supported by antisemites - are advancing antisemitism. It’s gotten so bad in some liberal (mostly Reform) synagogues that Jews who support Israel are being scolded for it - and driven to join more religious synagogues. It’s more upside down world of liberals, where Jews who support Israel are forced to remain silent or suffer the consequences.
I feel much the same as a Catholic when I hear some of the woke garbage coming from the Church.

Blacks aren’t forgetting it - and using it to try to drive reparations,
Reparations….something which Jews have already gotten, right?

- there is no time limit on hunting down and putting on trial Nazi perpetrators.

- stolen artwork and looted property during the Holocaust is still being found and returned to survivors or their descendents if the original owners were murdered or subsequently died.

Germany started making reparations payments to Holocaust survivors back in the 1950s, and continues making payments today. Some 400,000 Jews who survived the Nazis were still alive in 2019. That year, Germany paid $564 million to the Claims Conference, which handles the payment

Yet Jews are told to get over the Holocaust, and if a Jew dares complain about antisemitism, the liberals taunt them with “stop playing the Jew victim card.”
I did a search on two things:
”blacks should get over slavery”
”Jews should get over the Holocaust”
then I added Republican and Democrat just to see what was being said….and found nothing much. No taunting, no politicians verbalizing either sentiment.

I’m a leftist, and I have never heard my peers say Jews should just get over the Holocaust either.

I am sure those sentiments about blacks and Jews do exist, often exposing a hidden racism or anti semitism, or an ignorance of the enormity of the human cost that occurred and gets passed on generationally.

On the other hand…on USMB…I see mostly sentiments stating or implying blacks should “just get over it” expressed. Post 269 in this thread (and not a liberal) takes a punch at both, with no pushback. Post 276. Even your post here implies they need to get over it.

I think as a Jew, and an intelligent person, I am in a better position to judge where the most damage is coming from regarding Jews - and it’s the insidious, subtle antisemitism percolating through the left.
Then, by that same logic, I think you are not in a position to make judgements on African Americans. It is also quite possible that your position (like mine) is also informed by your own political biases.

Turn about is fair play as Ilhan Omar has offended a very large swathe of America ever since she slithered
into office in a very dubious and doubtful way.

Tough turds if Lauren Bobert's words offend her.

Turn about is fair play as Ilhan Omar has offended a very large swathe of America ever since she slithered
into office in a very dubious and doubtful way.

Tough turds if Lauren Bobert's words offend her.

Boebert has shown herself and her followers to be bigots

Omar has responded with class

Record Stock Market
Historic Infrastructure bill
Got us out of Afghanistan
4 million jobs added

More than Trump did in four years
Yeah, he did a hell of a job in Afghanistan. Trump had the best economy ever. You're a trip.

Yeah, he did a hell of a job in Afghanistan. Trump had the best economy ever. You're a trip.
Biden go us out of that hellhole
Something the three previous Presidents could not

Trump LOST three million jobs over his Presidency
He also never managed a year above 3 GDP, something Biden has already done

Biden go us out of that hellhole
Something the three previous Presidents could not

Trump LOST three million jobs over his Presidency
He also never managed a year above 3 GDP, something Biden has already done
Oh yeah, Biden should be on Mt. Rushmore, huh. Do you think he knows where it is?

Oh yeah, Biden should be on Mt. Rushmore, huh. Do you think he knows where it is?
President Biden sits in the White House

Crooked Donnie doesn’t even realize he lost while he fantasizes about being on Mt Rushmore

1638145331549.jpeg

Boebert, a Republican who represents Colorado's 3rd congressional district, is also facing calls to be censured after a video was shared to Twitter of her relating a story about Omar and a Capitol police officer that concluded with a joke about a bomb in a backpack.
In the video, Boebert told a story about meeting Omar in an elevator as she was leaving the Capitol and a police officer rushing toward them.
"I see fret all over his face, and he's reaching [...] The door's shutting, like I can't—I can't open it—like, what's happening?" Boebert said.
"I look to my left, and there she is. Ilhan Omar. I said, 'Well she doesn't have a backpack, we should be fine.'"
Mehdi Hassan, host of The Mehdi Hassan Show on MSNBC, was among those suggesting the Republican face censure.
"This is disgusting," Hassan tweeted, sharing the video of Boebert's remarks.

Comment:
How many times has Omar said something that was offensive?
We have lost count.
Boebert just made a little joke about the corrupt Democratic Party's problem with far-left racist bigot extremists such as Omar.
It seems fair.
Omar has gotten away with crimes such as incest marriage, immigration fraud and campaign money abuses.
Omar has repeatedly expressed her contempt for about 75% of Americans for either their race and/or religion, but her Cult Leader Nancy Pelosi has never punished her.
Then we have to consider the fact that the Democrat Cult's AG Garland has been branding ordinary Americans who have legitimate complaints about their children being indoctrinated in far-left hate and racism as being "domestic terrorists" and "white supremacists"
To be fair if Boebert is censured then Garland should resign.
So what’s so offensive about that? Hell she could have been wearing a vest under her burka!

Omar has repeatedly expressed her contempt for about 75% of Americans for either their race and/or religion, but her Cult Leader Nancy Pelosi has never punished her. Then we have to consider the fact that the Democrat Cult's AG Garland has been branding ordinary Americans who have legitimate complaints about their children being indoctrinated in far-left hate and racism as being "domestic terrorists" and "white supremacists"

Between the treatment of President Trump and the Dems characterization of his followers, the 1/6 people, and conservatives in general from Hillary's "delorables" on, the Left have practiced an old Soviet trick of committing an act, then targeting their enemy with accusations of the very things you yourself have been doing! So if you turn around and actually point out what they are doing, you sound like an idiot already repeating back what you yourself are accused of. And the Media just feed off of that loving to use it to make the GOP look like idiots.

The problem with Omar and her ilk is that they are beyond ridiculous and haven't been accused enough! We have too many mealy-mouthed GOP turtles waddling around and the stealing of the 2020 election has brought forth a new breed of Republican which is taking the fight to these people for a change, and Va. is just the beginning.

America has snapped, utterly SICK of the Left's crap and 2022 is going to be a DNC bloodbath next Fall.

Forum List

Back