Rep. Boebert offended Rep. Omar

So just to make sure I understand, a Democrat Congresswoman who made antisemitic comments is offended that a Republican Congresswoman made anti-Muslim comments? Isn’t that an example of the pot calling the kettle black?

So just to make sure I understand, a Democrat Congresswoman who made antisemitic comments is offended that a Republican Congresswoman made anti-Muslim comments? Isn’t that an example of the pot calling the kettle black?
Not just made antisemitic comments, she literally hates Jews.

Bobert makes a pretty funny off-color joke, and the Butthurt Brigade goes plum loco.

Not just made antisemitic comments, she literally hates Jews.

Bobert makes a pretty funny off-color joke, and the Butthurt Brigade goes plum loco.
Oh believe me, as a Jew, I know the antisemite hates Jews. I was just pointing out what chutzpah she has in complaining about someone else’s comment, or, as you point out, a joke.

Like a school in summer. NO CLASS. (Credit to Bill Cosby for that) continue your support of an Anti-Semitic idiot like Omar.
I find it surreal how a leftist, claiming they are opposed to racism, feels so comfortable saying an antisemite has class. It’s just another example of how tolerant liberals are of Jew-haters.

Like a school in summer. NO CLASS. (Credit to Bill Cosby for that) continue your support of an Anti-Semitic idiot like Omar.

Omar does not hate Jews, she just opposes the policies of Israel towards Muslims under their control

Boebert calls ALL MUSLIMS Terrorists

I find it surreal how a leftist, claiming they are opposed to racism, feels so comfortable saying an antisemite has class. It’s just another example of how tolerant liberals are of Jew-haters.
Sadly, Jewish people seem to be the only people the left feels should be discriminated against. Now they just show their hatred of Jews without shame.

Boebert, a Republican who represents Colorado's 3rd congressional district, is also facing calls to be censured after a video was shared to Twitter of her relating a story about Omar and a Capitol police officer that concluded with a joke about a bomb in a backpack.
In the video, Boebert told a story about meeting Omar in an elevator as she was leaving the Capitol and a police officer rushing toward them.
"I see fret all over his face, and he's reaching [...] The door's shutting, like I can't—I can't open it—like, what's happening?" Boebert said.
"I look to my left, and there she is. Ilhan Omar. I said, 'Well she doesn't have a backpack, we should be fine.'"
Mehdi Hassan, host of The Mehdi Hassan Show on MSNBC, was among those suggesting the Republican face censure.
"This is disgusting," Hassan tweeted, sharing the video of Boebert's remarks.

Comment:
How many times has Omar said something that was offensive?
We have lost count.
Boebert just made a little joke about the corrupt Democratic Party's problem with far-left racist bigot extremists such as Omar.
It seems fair.
Omar has gotten away with crimes such as incest marriage, immigration fraud and campaign money abuses.
Omar has repeatedly expressed her contempt for about 75% of Americans for either their race and/or religion, but her Cult Leader Nancy Pelosi has never punished her.
Then we have to consider the fact that the Democrat Cult's AG Garland has been branding ordinary Americans who have legitimate complaints about their children being indoctrinated in far-left hate and racism as being "domestic terrorists" and "white supremacists"
To be fair if Boebert is censured then Garland should resign.
Screw the goddamned Muzzies... I hope Boebert gets reelected...

Sadly, Jewish people seem to be the only people the left feels should be discriminated against. Now they just show their hatred of Jews without shame.
Numbnuts Trump said that Jews who voted for Dems were "disloyal" & showed a "lack of knowledge".

There's another example of that jerkoff Trump's ignorance.

Omar does not hate Jews, she just opposes the policies of Israel towards Muslims under their control

Boebert calls ALL MUSLIMS Terrorists
She used a blatantly antisemitic trope. She is opposed to Israeli policies AND hates Jews. The two are not mutually exclusive, and often in fact overlap.

Yes, and it’s so surreal. They are very quick to jump to the defense of Muslims and blacks, and yet very quick to show how accepting they are of antisemites. One of the most hypocritical images is that of the members of the Congressional Black Caucus, ostensibly set up to fight racism, inviting the #1 antisemite in the country - Farrakhan - to their conference. (That was where Obama had a photo op with the Jew-hater.)

Numbnuts Trump said that Jews who voted for Dems were "disloyal" & showed a "lack of knowledge".

There's another example of that jerkoff Trump's ignorance.
You need to just STFU and get off mommy’s computer. Another Anti-Semite outs himself.

he's right you know.jpg

How is my post anti Semite? Failed reading comprehension on your GED exam, Trump asseater?
More gay projection from a retarded Anti-Semite supporter. Dems like gullible idiots like you who just bend over and take it without complaint.

Forum List

Back