Rep. Boebert offended Rep. Omar

If Omar were to degrade Jews and call them money grubbing vermin out to destroy our society, she would be anti-semetic
But, as a Muslim, she disagrees with Israel’s policies towards Muslims under their control.

That is not anti-Semitic

Boeberts accusations that all Muslims are terrorists and Jihad Squad taunts are pure bigotry
When Non Progs say mundane things they are taken to task for it and many are destroyed. So eventually who do I vote for? The totalitarian progs who keep saying we are free as people are being carried away and given long sentences from the corrupted DOJ and other alphabets in D.C. with local police districts arresting parents who complain about their children being molested in schools along with the CRT.

Biden hasen't blown up 20 million jobs like Trump did. But that doesn't affect bums like you who collect welfare.
No again. It was Fauci and your Chinese pals with their virus (along with idiotic blue state governors) that blew up all those jobs. Thing were coming back strong under Trump. Then Xiden screwed it up as usual. Welfare? More projection. Still laughing at your tantrum loser.

Ask the cops who had their heads bashed in by your buddies on 1/6, halfwit. Were you there? I wouldn't doubt it.
That didn’t happen. No I wasn’t there. Unlike you, I have a job. Keep throwing your tantrum and spitting on mommy’s keyboard. Cowardly loser.

That didn’t happen. No I wasn’t there. Unlike you, I have a job. Keep throwing your tantrum and spitting on mommy’s keyboard. Cowardly loser.
It's on video you stupid jerkoff. You're not only blind, you're a stupid person in denial.

It's amazing that someone as dumb as you actually has a job. But it doesn't take a genius to scrub toilets.

It's on video you stupid jerkoff. You're not only blind, you're a stupid person in denial.
Another “video” you can’t produce. No surprise. Tell Omar you’ll come hold her and protect her from the mean Boebert who made her cry. Claim you’re her brother and you may get something extra....

Another “video” you can’t produce. No surprise. Tell Omar you’ll come hold her and protect her from the mean Boebert who made her cry. Claim you’re her brother and you may get something extra....
I can produce it but you're too dumb to comprehend it.

Congrats on finally passing that GED exam. Nice job.

Boebert, a Republican who represents Colorado's 3rd congressional district, is also facing calls to be censured after a video was shared to Twitter of her relating a story about Omar and a Capitol police officer that concluded with a joke about a bomb in a backpack.
In the video, Boebert told a story about meeting Omar in an elevator as she was leaving the Capitol and a police officer rushing toward them.
"I see fret all over his face, and he's reaching [...] The door's shutting, like I can't—I can't open it—like, what's happening?" Boebert said.
"I look to my left, and there she is. Ilhan Omar. I said, 'Well she doesn't have a backpack, we should be fine.'"
Mehdi Hassan, host of The Mehdi Hassan Show on MSNBC, was among those suggesting the Republican face censure.
"This is disgusting," Hassan tweeted, sharing the video of Boebert's remarks.

Comment:
How many times has Omar said something that was offensive?
We have lost count.
Boebert just made a little joke about the corrupt Democratic Party's problem with far-left racist bigot extremists such as Omar.
It seems fair.
Omar has gotten away with crimes such as incest marriage, immigration fraud and campaign money abuses.
Omar has repeatedly expressed her contempt for about 75% of Americans for either their race and/or religion, but her Cult Leader Nancy Pelosi has never punished her.
Then we have to consider the fact that the Democrat Cult's AG Garland has been branding ordinary Americans who have legitimate complaints about their children being indoctrinated in far-left hate and racism as being "domestic terrorists" and "white supremacists"
To be fair if Boebert is censured then Garland should resign.
well said

sick of the double standards

also, US Congress needs to make itself like TX legislature: only PART TIME

I read some stuff the other day about how much time Congress spends on this and that... They spend most of their time doing virtually NADA

pigs...

they live off the taxpayers' money as much as welfare recipients... and don't get a damn thing done... At least welfare recipients are raissing children... most important job in the world... and believe it or not, some do a good job...

meanwhile Congress passes laws telling us we should KILL our children...

sickos

I can produce it but you're too dumb to comprehend it.

Congrats on finally passing that GED exam. Nice job.
SO you have nothing. Sorry grade school dropout, your projection is pathetic. Laughing at you as I’m slapping you dumber than you already are. Go hug your Anti-Semite Omar.

I have ETSD

Extremely Tired of Dims
It's common. They are Complete assholes. Like this Omar thing. Hates America and runs on America sucks. Hates the police.

Probably kicks dogs in her spare time. Usual scumbag stuff.

Oh. I heard the lefties here are offended too.

It's a shame........oh well.

SO you have nothing. Sorry grade school dropout, your projection is pathetic. Laughing at you as I’m slapping you dumber than you already are. Go hug your Anti-Semite Omar.
Use your Google machine, dummy. If you're not afraid of having your feewing hurt, Trumptard.

It's common. They are Complete assholes. Like this Omar thing. Hates America and runs on America sucks. Hates the police.

Probably kicks dogs in her spare time. Usual scumbag stuff.

Oh. I heard the lefties here are offended too.

It's a shame........oh well.
we should all be offending them right and left... By changing things, preferably.. As stated in another thread, they (US Congress) should be made to be PART time like in TX

Instead, we pay these bozos way too much and on top of that, they make $$ in their quid pro quo dealings inside and outside the US, getting filthy rich while many Americans are ending up homeless because of their stupid policies... (lockdowns in particular)

it is totally corrupt and sickening... Then some of them have the nerve to complain about welfare recipients lving off govt

As already correctly noted: appropriate, warranted criticism of Israeli government policies is not to be ‘anti-Semitic.’

Indeed, there are Jewish Americans who oppose many of Israel’s policies.
Supporting Israel's enemies that would love nothing more than to genocide every last one of them is NOT a disagreement with policy...As for the American Jews that oppose Israel's internal policies, though shit for them...If they wanted to change it then they could move there and have a say...Until then they are little more than self hating Jews.

Boebart's antics are the same as AOC and a dozen others. They use Twitter and shock jock antics to keep their names in the media and be popular.

But, they consistently pass or sponsor no effective legislation, which is their job. So are they really good for their district/state?

Forum List

Back