Rep. Boebert offended Rep. Omar

AOC and Omar are devout antisemites. I am glad others are not in "their league".

If Omar were to degrade Jews and call them money grubbing vermin out to destroy our society, she would be anti-semetic
But, as a Muslim, she disagrees with Israel’s policies towards Muslims under their control.

That is not anti-Semitic

Boeberts accusations that all Muslims are terrorists and Jihad Squad taunts are pure bigotry

I like it when Sen. Cruz exposes Democrats on their bullshit claims that voter ID laws ARE racist. At best, under Cruz questioning, Democrats could only muster that laws COULD be racist. Even then, they had weak evidence.

Republicans have admitted that their Voter ID laws are meant to suppress the minority vote

Yet….blacks should “forget” slavery….Jim Crow…?
Blacks aren’t forgetting it - and using it to try to drive reparations, Yet Jews are told to get over the Holocaust, and if a Jew dares complain about antisemitism, the liberals taunt them with “stop playing the Jew victim card.”

I think as a Jew, and an intelligent person, I am in a better position to judge where the most damage is coming from regarding Jews - and it’s the insidious, subtle antisemitism percolating through the left.

If Omar were to degrade Jews and call them money grubbing vermin out to destroy our society, she would be anti-semetic
But, as a Muslim, she disagrees with Israel’s policies towards Muslims under their control.

That is not anti-Semitic

Boeberts accusations that all Muslims are terrorists and Jihad Squad taunts are pure bigotry
That is precisely what Omar said. “Israel has hypnotized the world and it’s all about the Benjamins”. Israel is a Democracy so she is critical of the people. Period. End of story. See her criticizing Iran or Iraq?

I think as a Jew, and an intelligent person, I am in a better position to judge where the most damage is coming from regarding Jews - and it’s the insidious, subtle antisemitism percolating through the left.

You seem to be the exception as an overwhelming majority of Jews vote for Democrats and there are NO Republican Jews in Congress

That is precisely what Omar said. “Israel has hypnotized the world and it’s all about the Benjamins”. Israel is a Democracy so she is critical of the people. Period. End of story. See her criticizing Iran or Iraq?

So Omar claims that money somehow affects politics?

Color me shocked

Blacks aren’t forgetting it - and using it to try to drive reparations, Yet Jews are told to get over the Holocaust, and if a Jew dares complain about antisemitism, the liberals taunt them with “stop playing the Jew victim card.”

I think as a Jew, and an intelligent person, [. . .]
The "intelligent person" thing might be like "artist," better coming from someone else than from oneself.

Of course blacks should forget slavery!!!! It's been one hundred and fifty-seven years!!! They are only carrying on about it to try hopelessly to excuse their mass criminality and general lack of ability and achievement, as if that was likely to work to fool sensible people. I guess it does work with leftists, but they may get over it considering how bad the black crime wave is getting.

As for Jews, yes, I must say the constant Holocaust moan has gotten very boring. I for one don't want to hear any more about it. Move on, defend yourselves rather than climb willingly into cattle cars: everytime I see that terrible scene on TV on the Hitler Channel, I wince --- at some point surely people have to defend themselves, to fight! Israel has resolved to defend itself as a nation, and so we on the right respect that country.

Putting up with the leftist anti-semitism seems to me to be just more acquiescing to Hitler-type maltreatment. And yet most Jews support the Left with their money, movies, everything. Stupid not to know their enemies, IMO. I know my enemies and I don't make up to them.

Gee, Blowbert apologized when called out on her lie. Maybe she does have just a wee bit tad of a conscience.

Too bad low I.Q. gullible jerkoffs like you get your rocks off on that kind of garbage, which all started when your bleating orange ape god started his shit a few years ago, moron.
Hey fuckwad, the only one to apologize should be Omar. And you for being a whiny twat. Too bad assholes like you approve of Anti-Semitism and inappropriate acts with family members and livestock. No apology should have been given to the Anti-American brother humper. Now fuck off asshole. Remember to salute your swastika too.

Ok I get it. We won, but you're just looking for an excuse to bitch about Biden.

Thanks!
It sure didn't look like any victory I've ever seen....Joe ran away like a frightened bunny wabbit....and left our weapons and equipment behind so China can copy our weapons technology.... don't tell me he is not a Chinese spy....

These laws were passed because Trump got his ass beat & are meant to make it more diiicult for minorities to vote, so who do you & Trump's asslickers in Congress like Lyin Ted think you're bullshitting?
Cry harder. Oh wait, you better save those tissues for the ass whipping you idiots are going to take in the midterms. And stop advertising your gay tendencies.

That is precisely what it means and you know it. Antisemites often hide behind anti Israel rhetoric. I have Been a Jew for all my life. I can easily spot antisemites. Like Omar.

All about the Benjamin’s is not an anti-Semitic statement

Forum List

Back