Rep Al Green: We Honored Confederate Soldiers With a Congressional Gold Medal, We Cannot Do Less for the Enslaved, we even enslaved babies in America

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I get blamed for whites once owning slaves because I'm white. Over half a million white people died to free black slaves. Why don't I get a thank you for that because I'm white?

Did you die?
No, and NO ONE alive today who is bitching and moaning with their hands out, always for more, more, knew anyone who died. If they want more cheddah they should move to Cali.

• Banned
this is about dignity, and this about what Maya Angelou described as "the hopes and dreams of a slave"

we need to revere the slavers, not the enslavers, my friends!
Today we have made the taxpayers slaves. If only all the resources taken were used in an honest manner just to start. 87,000 newly minted IRS agents as gifts to us working class/retiree peasants to make the gifts that keep on taking go deeper into our wallets. We want reparations.

I’m urectgis will surprise many, but I’m totally in favor of reparations; on ONE condition…

That’s the end of it. No more affirmative action, quotas, preferential standards, etc… for the Afro-American community.

Forum List

Back