Reoublicans Move To Hold FBI Director Wray In Contempt of Congress

So you are saying in addition to protecting Biden's criminality, he should extort people? Sounds like something you would be in favor of

What I’m saying is what I said. Learn how to read dipshit.

But I will add that Wray will show up at the same time Gym Jordan, McCarthy, and all of the other criminal traitor republicans that were issued subpoenas last year, and didn’t show up.

See how that works?

Dipshit

What I’m saying is what I said. Learn how to read dipshit.

But I will add that Wray will show up at the same time Gym Jordan, McCarthy, and all of the other criminal traitor republicans that were issued subpoenas last year, and didn’t show up.

See how that works?

Dipshit
So you are saying in addition to protecting Biden's criminality, he should extort people? Sounds like something you would be in favor of

'Which one'?

There is only one. Thanks for self-identifying as a leftist lunatic.
Well there are three: Reoublicans, Faux Republicans, and Real Republicans!

You, all of the kooks on this message board, and Real Republicans (very few in this message board).

Well there are three: Reoublicans, Faux Republicans, and Real Republicans!

You, all of the kooks on this message board, and Real Republicans (very few in this message board).
babbling.gif

What did you say?
I don't speak 'troll'.

FBI Director Wray gave Congress the finger again today after missing another Congressional subpoena deafline by continuing to refuse to hand over an FBI form 1023 that supposedly proves Joe Biden engaged in a criminal scheme.

R-Reps Comer and Grassley began moving ahead with charging Wray with Comtempt of Congress Charges.

I'm pretty sure the traitor will wear it like a badge of honor while continuing to criminally protect Biden and his family.

Besides a Contempt of Congress citation and $10 bucks getting you a foo-foo cup of coffee at Starbucks, does that Contempt of Congress charge come ong with anything else?

Any 'teeth' to that 'charge'?

I personally hope Congress / Grassley and Comer can get Wray locked up in a cell in DC Gitmo, in between 2 J6 cells. They would give him a warm welcome.

:cool:

Amazing how the FBI always supports Democrat's illegal activities.

The FBI are not value for money, time to disband that organisation and come up with a new plan.

Forum List

Back