Reoublicans Move To Hold FBI Director Wray In Contempt of Congress

What’s needed now, since the corrupted and politicized DOJ won’t prosecute Wray, obviously, is that they need to impeach the fucker.
For following the ex-house chair's demands and tolerating another election in which oly the Democrat Party and the Deep State only benefit? It's "equity" they want anymore, not equality. How clever they think they must be to destroy the American people's voice. Biden has done his part to make America so poor from his spending that we can no longer defend ourselves, much less allowing this republic's people lend a helping hand to the down-and-out of the world. Seems to me, no matter what we say or do will the majority of American people ever rule again, because Hillary Clinton's Alinsky Method of destroying a country from within she learned under the umbrella of her professors at Yale University where her thesis was a missionary thesis about Saul Alinksy's 8 steps to.... chaos??

FBI Director Wray gave Congress the finger again today after missing another Congressional subpoena deafline by continuing to refuse to hand over an FBI form 1023 that supposedly proves Joe Biden engaged in a criminal scheme.

R-Reps Comer and Grassley began moving ahead with charging Wray with Comtempt of Congress Charges.

I'm pretty sure the traitor will wear it like a badge of honor while continuing to criminally protect Biden and his family.

Besides a Contempt of Congress citation and $10 bucks getting you a foo-foo cup of coffee at Starbucks, does that Contempt of Congress charge come ong with anything else?

Any 'teeth' to that 'charge'?

I personally hope Congress / Grassley and Comer can get Wray locked up in a cell in DC Gitmo, in between 2 J6 cells. They would give him a warm welcome.

:cool:

Good luck, nothing will happen of course... but it's cute to hear about it ...

The CIA is even more corrupted.

FBI Director Wray gave Congress the finger again today after missing another Congressional subpoena deafline by continuing to refuse to hand over an FBI form 1023 that supposedly proves Joe Biden engaged in a criminal scheme.

R-Reps Comer and Grassley began moving ahead with charging Wray with Comtempt of Congress Charges.

I'm pretty sure the traitor will wear it like a badge of honor while continuing to criminally protect Biden and his family.

Besides a Contempt of Congress citation and $10 bucks getting you a foo-foo cup of coffee at Starbucks, does that Contempt of Congress charge come ong with anything else?

I personally hope Congress / Grassley and Comer can get Wray locked up in a cell in DC Gitmo, in between 2 J6 cells. They would give him a warm welcome.

Seems our country is to the point of no return sometimes. I think I'm going to have to double my time in prayers for this country and what power abuse has replaced goodness and kindness. :(

Wray has some very interesting files. On Republicans that were complicit on January 6th, which just showed up magically on Jack Smith's desk.

I wonder how many files on other Republicans Wray has, that could end up in some very inconvenient email files?

So you are saying in addition to protecting Biden's criminality, he should extort people? Sounds like something you would be in favor of

Is Biden hiding him at one of his 5 large estate homes? Maybe someone will make the FBI and CIA go give him the treatment President Trump got when the agents got their kicks throwing open Melania's panty drawers not to mention Barron's toybox. Congress can only do so much. There's a dictator creep in the White House who acts like he's got dementia when he wants to get out of doing the right thing which he should have done in the first place. Biden is so hateful to his predecessor in the Oval Office he does strange things. And the American public is getting sick of it. While we borrow to buy food, transportation, and charitible causes, the Democrats find another pet rock project they can use to take money from the project, pocket it for their next corrupt election payment to precinct chairmen/collaborators. We have people in Congress who got there through crooked election counting. And the American people are carrying a huge debt load to pay while they write themselves up for pay raises, pet rock projects with kickbacks understood and silenced, and it's just too much. :cranky:

I have an idea: his Biden's servants should put the Constitution on a disc, and Jill should make him listen to it when he gets up every morning so he will know what he can and cannot do. So far, he's broken faith with the American people by ignoring what the Constitution says he must do, plus his oath of office that says he will provide for the common defense. That's pretty hard to do for a man who has snubbed common people for his whole life like any other of his afterthougts neglected. He is derelict in the duty to the oath of the Presidential Office. If he can't do it, he should be removed from office by Congress. If he can do it, he has derelicted his duties for a third year and should be impeached without prejudice. America needs to get rid of Biden before he spends another billion. He's now raiding the incomes of the poor and the disabled the Congress provided to the sick and the elderly. And would someone please make AOC a Constitution disc too and make her listen to it three or four times a week? She keeps on delivering ignorance, and she's been in office long enough to learn her duties to her area, and not just her favorite Democrats, either. She has nothing but hatred for Republicans who only ask for accountability, and she doesn't want to admit stuff she learned from Pelosi and Waters to line her filthy rich pockets.

Last edited:

Good!
Send it over to Garland.
I've heard he needs extra TP with all the Trump crap he's handling.

Is Biden hiding him at one of his 5 large estate homes? Maybe someone will make the FBI and CIA go give him the treatment President Trump got when the agents got their kicks throwing open Melania's panty drawers not to mention Barron's toybox. Congress can only do so much. There's a dictator creep in the White House who acts like he's got dementia when he wants to get out of doing the right thing which he should have done in the first place. Biden is so hateful to his predecessor in the Oval Office he does strange things. And the American public is getting sick of it. :cranky:

I have an idea: his aids should put the Constitution on a disc, and Jill should make him listen to it when he gets up every morning so he will know what he can and cannot do. So far, he's broken faith with the American people by ignoring what the Constitution says he must do, plus his oath of office that says he will provide for the common defense. That's pretty hard to do for a man who has snubbed common people for his whole life like any other of his afterthougts neglected. He is derelict in the duty to the oath of the Presidential Office. If he can't do it, he should be removed from office by Congress. If he can do it, he has derelicted his duties for a third year and should be impeached without prejudice. America needs to get rid of Biden before he spends another billion. He's now raiding the incomes of the poor and the disabled the Congress provided to the sick and the elderly.
Barron Trump is 6'7" tall and 17 years old. Pretty sure his "toy box" looks like

1685630937404.jpeg

So the document that Republicans are demanding isn’t from the FBI but part of opposition research from the Trump campaign.

The document has origins in a tranche of documents that Rudy Giuliani provided to the Justice Department in 2020, people briefed on the matter said.

So now Republicans are okay with that?
President Trump did what he could do for the American people. He showed his caring by prospering the lives of minorities with decent wages that put them up with other Americans. Even for all the good he did, the jealous creep Pelosi hammered him with orders to the leftist lockstep press to make Trump look like a criminal, which he is anything but. What the Democrats did to this country, other countries would line 'em up for a date with a firing squad. I hate the corruption the Democrats brought to the polls, the omerta they used to hide their egregious crimes, dirty tricks, and false witness against an innocent man that President Trump is. They've dumped a ton on every taxpayer with their wild and crazy expenditures that include a sick kickback for their next cheating election. They think people haven't caught onto their criminal activities. WRONG!!!!!

President Trump did what he could do for the American people. He showed his caring by prospering the lives of minorities with decent wages that put them up with other Americans. Even for all the good he did, the jealous creep Pelosi hammered him with orders to the leftist lockstep press to make Trump look like a criminal, which he is anything but. What the Democrats did to this country, other countries would line 'em up for a date with a firing squad. I hate the corruption the Democrats brought to the polls, the omerta they used to hide their egregious crimes, dirty tricks, and false witness against an innocent man that President Trump is. They've dumped a ton on every taxpayer with their wild and crazy expenditures that include a sick kickback for their next cheating election. They think people haven't caught onto their criminal activities. WRONG!!!!!
So using unverified campaign material to investigate a candidate is okay with Trump does it?

What a total circle jerk ^^^. These Trumpanzees above have nothing to write or due but the same old crap.

Which reality are you from?

Sounds like it was a lawful subpoena to me. Wray should have complied. Sound contemptuous of Congress to me. Fk him.
I agree, but it’s my bet Wray just gives Congress the finger and in the end nothing happens to him.

High level Democrats are totally above the rule of law and even the high level Republicans are corrupt. That helps explain why our nation is going downhill so fast.

I agree, but it’s my bet Wray just gives Congress the finger and in the end nothing happens to him.

High level Democrats are totally above the rule of law and even the high level Republicans are corrupt. That helps explain why our nation is going downhill so fast.

I guess we will see, but he should be forced to produce, let go from his position, or face charges.

Forum List

Back