Reopened For Only Two Weeks and Wisconsin Conservatives’ Court Victory Is Becoming a Death Sentence for Many

Well, Non-MAGA fucker......so far it's your ilk that has been bearing the brunt of it. New York City is left wing and it is dying.

Your home state is dying.

We, in the Mountain West, are doing much better.

So, in truth, while I mourn that people are dying anywhere.....I do take a small amount of solace in the fact there are more of you left wing assholes headed to the grave than my type.

Now, if you want to continue to do that, I am O.K. with that.

Actually, what I want is to contain this thing. You guys are more afraid of Trump getting voted out of office than you are of people dying.

Because then you'd have to admit you made a mistake electing him to start with.

That wasn't your initial statement. Were you lying or just being as ass ?

I would hate to see Joe Biden win. A return to a left leaning establishment WH is not scary. The thought is, however, very depressing. What you and the herd of horses asses you run with won't admit is that Trump hasn't been all that bad compared to the last two clowns we had in that spot.

There are many things I don't like right now...income inequality being the biggest. But Biden's not going to fix that. Obama did nothing for it and Pelosi and Reid were happy to get rich letting him not do it.

As to your last statement....how that follows as a conclusion is lost on me. You make no fucking sense at all.

Only if Granny lived in a New York nursing home, Joey! Then she's TOAST! If she lives somewhere run by Republicans her chances of dying are far smaller! Gee, imagine that!

The US is Run by Republicans. We have 4% of the world's population and 28% of it's Covid Deaths.

Oh, what a wave of death we've seen in Wisconsin! 116 deaths in the last 14 days, or 8.2 deaths per day. If you assume this rate continues for 365 days, that would be 2,993 deaths out of 8.2 million residents, or 0.0365% of the population, or 28 times lower than 1% of the state's population.

Wisconsin is seeing a spike in Covid right now, Axis Mikey.

This pandemic is being "run" by individual State's Governor's! Some of those are Democrats...some of those are Republicans. At the moment...the State's run by Democrats have been the most affected by Covid 19 and the States run by Republicans have been the least affected by Covid 19.

I would hate to see Joe Biden win. A return to a left leaning establishment WH is not scary. The thought is, however, very depressing. What you and the herd of horses asses you run with won't admit is that Trump hasn't been all that bad compared to the last two clowns we had in that spot.

Actually, Trump is worse than anyone who had the spot in my lifetime, Including Richard Nixon. Trump makes Bush look smart, Obama look humble and Clinton look ethical.

As to your last statement....how that follows as a conclusion is lost on me. You make no fucking sense at all.

100,000 dead. 40 million jobs lost. Impeachment. Attacks on the intel agencies and ethical oversight. Massive self-dealing. But boy, you showed them libs, didn't you?

Actually, Trump is worse than anyone who had the spot in my lifetime, Including Richard Nixon. Trump makes Bush look smart, Obama look humble and Clinton look ethical.

100,000 dead. 40 million jobs lost. Impeachment. Attacks on the intel agencies and ethical oversight. Massive self-dealing. But boy, you showed them libs, didn't you?

Yes, we've heard all this bullshit before.

Cant you non-MAGA fuckers come up with something new.

100,000 dead is the best you can do ? Seriously ?

Impeachment ? Really ? That is supposed to mean something ?

Massive self-dealing ? [Yawn]

I didn't need to show the libs anything....I just got what I wanted......mainly Gorsuch and Kavennaugh.

Forum List

Back