Removing the pompous remarks, and biased, gratuitous nonsense.... this is a good summation of how unimaginably poorly ran our government has become.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill

I would encourage everyone to watch this video in it's entirety.
Pretty fucking bad that the best succinct description at the sheer level of corruption and waste our government engaged in during the pandemic comes from a Goddamn comedian.
Now watching this video you will need to roll your eyes a few times when Maher had to toss in some anti-conservative remarks in order for the information he is given to be palatable to the liberals that watch the show.
But watch the video nevertheless.

It is sickening.
And we wonder why we have inflation right now. (Hint - it's not Putin)
As Maher states, every state was filled with ENORMOUS fraud and waste when it came to doling out the money tree.

Both Democrats and Republicans.

I would encourage everyone to watch this video in it's entirety.
Pretty fucking bad that the best succinct description at the sheer level of corruption and waste our government engaged in during the pandemic comes from a Goddamn comedian.
Now watching this video you will need to roll your eyes a few times when Maher had to toss in some anti-conservative remarks in order for the information he is given to be palatable to the liberals that watch the show.
But watch the video nevertheless.

It is sickening.
And we wonder why we have inflation right now. (Hint - it's not Putin)
As Maher states, every state was filled with ENORMOUS fraud and waste when it came to doling out the money tree.

Both Democrats and Republicans.

Maher is taking the red pill. Our ruling class is raping the country while they keep us distracted with DC Kabuki Theatre. The Uniparty is selling us out for 30 pieces of silver & a ticket on the NWO express.
People need to wake the F up. Your enemies aren't liberals or conservatives- it's the ones in the halls of power that are the true enemies of We The People

Maher is taking the red pill. Our ruling class is raping the country while they keep us distracted with DC Kabuki Theatre. The Uniparty is selling us out for 30 pieces of silver & a ticket on the NWO express.
People need to wake the F up. Your enemies aren't liberals or conservatives- it's the ones in the halls of power that are the true enemies of We The People
Maher is not going Republican, and I hope that this doesn't turn into the 10th thread about Maher going Republican.
He isn't.
He said it himself AGAIN in the video - "I haven't changed"
Maher is pretty damn left. More left than the average America for certain.
But Maher correctly sees the fall of the Democrat Party come mid terms. The last thing Maher wants is a conservative takeover. What he wants is the left to stop being a bunch of woke virtue signalers and start paying attention to the sheer level of how bad our central government is right now.

Maher is not going Republican, and I hope that this doesn't turn into the 10th thread about Maher going Republican.
He isn't.
He said it himself AGAIN in the video - "I haven't changed"
Maher is pretty damn left. More left than the average America for certain.
But Maher correctly sees the fall of the Democrat Party come mid terms. The last thing Maher wants is a conservative takeover. What he wants is the left to stop being a bunch of woke virtue signalers and start paying attention to the sheer level of how bad our central government is right now.
IDC if he calls himself a Repub as long as he keeps waking up & pointing out how bad they all are. What's the point really, it's all a Uniparty puppet show.
I guarantee he's not going to vote for any Dem in an election when they are spouting crazy woketard nonsense. He recognizes what they really are now & that's a win

IDC if he calls himself a Repub as long as he keeps waking up & pointing out how bad they all are. What's the point really, it's all a Uniparty puppet show.
I guarantee he's not going to vote for any Dem in an election when they are spouting crazy woketard nonsense. He recognizes what they really are now & that's a win
Not the point.
The point f the thread is the information in the video, not the person who gave it, other than it is a sad day when the best succinct summation of the ENORMOUS covid waste comes from a comedian.

Not the point.
The point f the thread is the information in the video, not the person who gave it, other than it is a sad day when the best succinct summation of the ENORMOUS covid waste comes from a comedian.
Whatever dude, I mentioned him once & then talked about the Uniparty corruption. You're the one who responded to my post entirely with your opinion on Maher. When I respond you say it's not about Maher.
WTH?

Forum List

Back