Removing the far-left mask that has taken over the Democrat party....

A good example of our shunning and intolerance of differing opinions.
Never - ever discuss specifics with those we disagree, only accuse them of some form of "ism"....oh...and always - and we mean ALWAYS call them racist. That is the greatest get out of jail card we possess. Black lives matter!!

You don't have any specifics, just the same tired White Grievance Politics we've been hearing from you for decades.

I don't know how you guys can look at police murder of blacks and say, "Yup, that's acceptable" unless you are a racist. Even putting your racism aside, it's actually bad policy. Bad cops cost money and they don't prevent crime.

Blacks murder blacks. Your argument is nothing less than laughable, sadly. Its not even close. Geesh.

Yep - burying head in the sand and pretend there is no father figure problem among the black race with 70% + growing up with only one parent.
And there it is

Except that's not true... Unmarried does not mean you lack a father figure.

Perhaps most prominently, the focus on allegedly absent black fathers was offered up again this week by the right-wing PragerU in a video by radio host Larry Elder, who did what so many other people who believe this myth do: conflate marriage statistics with fatherlessness. (No hyperlink here; I generally do not link to misleading data.)

In writing my book All In, I looked into a wide range of statistics about fatherhood and explored the methodologies behind them to see whether they were presenting an accurate picture. Unfortunately, all sorts of statistics about fathers that are often cited by people across the political spectrum are false.

When it comes to black dads specifically, most, in fact, live with their children. A CDC study found that about 2.5 million black fathers were living with their children, and about 1.7 million were officially living apart from them.

Meanwhile, among fathers who live with their children, black dads are in many ways the most involved in their kids' lives. "Black fathers (70 percent) were most likely to have bathed, dressed, diapered, or helped their children use the toilet every day compared with white (60 percent) and Hispanic fathers (45 percent)," the CDC study found. Also, more black fathers than white fathers took their children to or from activities every day and helped their kids with homework every day.

So essentially, you are using a RACIST lie to justify your racism.

Forum List

Back