Reminder: the economy does better under democrat presidents

Nope definitely didn’t say that. Even if that made a lick of sense, you would have to rationalize why the recession began under Bush. You idiots make no sense whatsoever lol
Bush never caused a recession. Who told you he did?

It's possible after dims purposely ran the economy into the ground for four years prior to 2008.

I have a clear and independent recollection of events. I was knee-deep in business when it was going down and my Company was involved but got out way before it got toxic.

dims ran the economy into the ground and Maxi-Pad Crosby and Bawney Fwank were heavily involved. As was Franklin Raines and Jamie Gorelick.

I'm telling you, the DNC is a criminal organization. Doubt me at your own peril
As was I at the time, in my own business. I have to credit Democrats for lying. They are experts.
My specialty is the housing industry. And Dodd Frank has harmed the economy as a law.

That's too much credit for the idiot W who said about our stupid housing policies in the housing crisis, wow, that's a bad idea, then he expanded it.

The stretch of HW, Slick, W and Obama was the worst stretch of four presidents in US history. All four of them were just awful
I'm not fond of either of the Bush boys but W gets too much blame for things he couldn't control.

You know, Congress is a co-equal branch of goobermint and didn't we have a Republican defect to the scumbag side in '01, giving them the majority in the Senate?

Plus the fact that Greenspawn was Fed Chair and he wouldn't raise rates after 9/11, which led to an over-heated housing market which led to the meltdown.

Bush did try to do something but he was President, not King.

This is worth taking a couple of minutes out of your day to read --

A recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth.

Bush went before Congress to try to stop the runaway housing growth. They all but rode him out on a rail.
I stand corrected. I posted in haste. Bush really tried to stop one. But he never caused any recession nor plunged us into a depression.

Every metric, on average, is better under a democrat president. Let’s not forget that Obama himself presided over the longest stretch of job growth in history.

Let’s all stop voting Republican!

Still don’t buy it? Trump himself thinks it too!

The hangover always comes under Republicans after the Dim spending orgy.

I stand corrected. I posted in haste. Bush really tried to stop one. But he never caused any recession nor plunged us into a depression.
The worst that could be said about GW is that he was ineffective at corralling scum of the Earth dimocraps.

OTOH, it IS why we elect Republicans. Not so much because they're wonderful but to stop scum of the Earth dims.

In that regard he was a failure. But he also had some pretty big fish to fry after 9/11

Didja know, The Rapist Clinton had OBL dead to rights on at least 2 occasions and refused to take him out

The rubes are not told this, of course, but the inflation was inevitable.

$11 trillion in stimulus since 2009 and collapsed global supply chains will do that.

Oops, sorry, too complicated for them.
Inflation is never inevitable. The government causes it. The supply chain has nothing to do with it.

I'm not fond of either of the Bush boys but W gets too much blame for things he couldn't control.

You know, Congress is a co-equal branch of goobermint and didn't we have a Republican defect to the scumbag side in '01, giving them the majority in the Senate?

Plus the fact that Greenspawn was Fed Chair and he wouldn't raise rates after 9/11, which led to an over-heated housing market which led to the meltdown.

Bush did try to do something but he was President, not King.

This is worth taking a couple of minutes out of your day to read --

Housing in general was never overheated. In particular ranges for loans, the way some lenders handed out money was really criminal. But they did it and not Bush.

I was then in the sales of homes and owned my own lending firm when this happened. Bush spent a lot of time trying to stop the lending problems to no avail. Democrats insisted the housing market was just fine until it crashed.

The rubes are not told this, of course, but the inflation was inevitable.

$11 trillion in stimulus since 2009 and collapsed global supply chains will do that.

Oops, sorry, too complicated for them.
Eleven of those fourteen years were under dimocraps.

1698769022177.png

The worst that could be said about GW is that he was ineffective at corralling scum of the Earth dimocraps.

OTOH, it IS why we elect Republicans. Not so much because they're wonderful but to stop scum of the Earth dims.

In that regard he was a ailure. But he also had some pretty big fish to fry after 9/11

Didja know, The Rapist Clinton had OBL dead to rights on at least 2 occasions and refused to take him out
Democrats waged war on Bush over the impending recession in housing. He warned and warned Congress yet they protected FNMA and FreddieMac who really were behind the loans that went bust during Bush. Yes, Clinton screwed the pooch when he let OBL escape.
My own loan firm refused to help poor credit victims get loans on homes. Well except in two cases I know of where we did get loans for two customers that they lost their homes after that. We did lecture both though on keeping payments current that they ignored.

Democrats waged war on Bush over the impending recession in housing. He warned and warned Congress yet they protected FNMA and FreddieMac who really were behind the loans that went bust during Bush. Yes, Clinton screwed the pooch when he let OBL escape.
My own loan firm refused to help poor credit victims get loans on homes. Well except in two cases I know of where we did get loans for two customers that they lost their homes after that. We did lecture both though on keeping payments current that they ignored.
The 2008 crash was caused primarily by the broker-dealers of Wall Street, not the GSEs.

And by AIG.

The larger our debt gets, the more sluggish our economy will be, no matter who is President.

That's a simple fact.

It is way past time to start holding our politicians' feet to the fire no matter what their party. This willful blindness to your team's overspending is to blame as much as anything else.

Everyone is going to have to make sacrifices. Until you all harden the fuck up and eat this shit sandwich you have created, our country will continue to head toward its destruction.

The 2008 crash was caused primarily by the broker-dealers of Wall Street, not the GSEs.

And by AIG.
Somebody sold those bad loans that were created by the lending industry and not bankers.

When we made loans at the time, we were sent forms from lenders telling us the rates, terms and any points to be charged. While Wall St did buy loans, they did not create terms and conditions. However the lenders selling poor quality loans were following the directions of both FANNIE Mae and FreddiMac. Democrats defended both of course when Bush warned them of the impending crash.

Forum List

Back