Reminder: Jimmy Carter banned all Iranians from entering US (Trump is correct ...again)

People with a communicable disease are banned from immigration to the USA for the sake of the health and welfare of the population of the United States. Persons
originating from lands in which the educational system justifies the murder of americans can be banned for the sake of the health and welfare of the population of
the United States

Except no one really does that. But you keep trying to pretend that our disagreements with the Middle East are about religion and not politics... you keep doing that. YOu keep trying to turn a war against a few thousand nuts into a war against a religion.

here's the thing, WHEN ISIL is defeated, it will be defeated by other Muslims, not Westerners.

"the thing" ???? the fact that muslims engage in internecine violence and destruction does not mitigate the fact that they consider terrorism against
non muslims to be a holy endeavor.

ISIS has killed more Muslims than non-Muslims. Why would they do that if there is no difference one Muslim to the other?

anyone who claims "no differences between one muslim and another...."----knows NOTHING about muslims. Why do you pose this silly question?

Iran = Country
Muslim = Religion

Now read your first amendment

If you don't see the difference between prohibiting entry to citizens of a particular foreign country and banning entry, to include US citizens reentering the country, to all members of a particular religion, then you're a fucking idiot.

Wait, you're a fucking idiot anyway. Carry on.

As King of the Idiots of the world I would kindly ask you refrain from claiming the OP'er is from my group of people because even though I am a proud idiot the fact remains the OP'er is slower in the head than a Albino Chimp with Down Syndrome!

Also there is a big difference between denying Iranian visas versus denying visas from any country if the individual is Muslim but the OP'er will not understand that and double down on stupidity!

Anyway, if ISIS fighters want to infiltrate the US, they'll then do it on passports saying they're something other than Muslim.

If you don't see the difference between prohibiting entry to citizens of a particular foreign country and banning entry, to include US citizens reentering the country, to all members of a particular religion, then you're a fucking idiot.

As King of the Idiots of the world I would kindly ask you refrain from claiming the OP'er is from my group of people because even though I am a proud idiot the fact remains the OP'er is slower in the head than a Albino Chimp with Down Syndrome!

Also there is a big difference between denying Iranian visas versus denying visas from any country if the individual is Muslim but the OP'er will not understand that and double down on stupidity!

Anyway, if ISIS fighters want to infiltrate the US, they'll then do it on passports saying they're something other than Muslim.

lying on those papers is a criminal offense

True.

Someone want to kill they will kill and asking them if they are Muslim or not is not going to stop them.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, boy that will deter the suicide bombers.

Goddam you're retarded.

I hope you are not that naive!

People with a communicable disease are banned from immigration to the USA for the sake of the health and welfare of the population of the United States. Persons
originating from lands in which the educational system justifies the murder of americans can be banned for the sake of the health and welfare of the population of
the United States

Except no one really does that. But you keep trying to pretend that our disagreements with the Middle East are about religion and not politics... you keep doing that. YOu keep trying to turn a war against a few thousand nuts into a war against a religion.

here's the thing, WHEN ISIL is defeated, it will be defeated by other Muslims, not Westerners.

"the thing" ???? the fact that muslims engage in internecine violence and destruction does not mitigate the fact that they consider terrorism against
non muslims to be a holy endeavor.

ISIS has killed more Muslims than non-Muslims. Why would they do that if there is no difference one Muslim to the other?

anyone who claims "no differences between one muslim and another...."----knows NOTHING about muslims. Why do you pose this silly question?

You're the one claiming there's no difference.

Iran = Country
Muslim = Religion

Now read your first amendment

the first amendment has nothing to do with it.

Looks like Congress is establishing religion in who they let in and who they keep out

The Pilgrims would be shocked

really? someone has proposed a LAW that muslims MUST BE DENIED
ENTRY INTO THE USA? I did not know-----I thought the issue was one of
immigration policy

It would be an act of congress....read your Constitution

Vigilante is turning to Carter?

:desk:Here is the full comment: "Iranians were banned from entering the United States unless they oppose the Shiite Islamist regime or had a medical emergency."

Forum List

Back