Remind me why Biden is our POTUS

IDIOCRACY

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2017
As of January 2024, more than 7.2 million migrants had illegally crossed into the U.S. over the Southwest border during U.S. President Joe Biden's administration — a number higher than the individual populations of 36 states.

That's just encounters. It doesn't take into account the number who remained here, nor those who crossed without being encountered.

As of January 2024, more than 7.2 million migrants had illegally crossed into the U.S. over the Southwest border during U.S. President Joe Biden's administration — a number higher than the individual populations of 36 states.

That's just encounters. It doesn't take into account the number who remained here, nor those who crossed without being encountered.
Because your orange fuhrer is a loser. Let me know if you are still confused.

Because the US has a stupid system for electing people. When you end up with Trump v. Biden, you know it doesn't work.

We also have an amendment that has been misinterpreted by the Marxists/Demofascists that allow the children of slaves to be natural citizens of the US. Oh yeah, the illegals are now the new slaves so their children can ANCHOR here in the US also.

The stupid white Democrat woman who "my body my choice" has fallen to the EVIL of the Marxists/Demofascists who want to replace the middle class with their slaves.

He was awarded the job because his Marxist backers stole the election with the assistance of the leftwing media.

Because a majority of voters recognized Don was the worst prez in US history.
Because they voted again, and again and again. Suitcases of ballots are not a majority of people, you stupid moron, Joe Biden Voter.

Bidenet.png

I genuinely believe that Biden won primarily because of that crazy as a loon spectacle Trump put on when he had COVID, particularly his "return to the White House" event that was truly one of the bizarrest things I have ever seen a politician stage

Becuase this was the alternative.

tumpdisabled.gif

81M+ votes sir. The greatest administration in the history of planet earth!

Because the US has a stupid system for electing people. When you end up with Trump v. Biden, you know it doesn't work.

That's just a tune carried by the left. They're seeking company, and making excuses. Differences are, the left are ashamed of Biden, and carry TDS. As leftists do, they enjoy company and project too, so they figure Trump is as worthless to the right as Biden is the left. It's just another lie. While Trump has some downside, his upside is very high.

Last edited:
I genuinely believe that Biden won primarily because of that crazy as a loon spectacle Trump put on when he had COVID, particularly his "return to the White House" event that was truly one of the bizarrest things I have ever seen a politician stage
Not that Joe Bidumb watched the US burn when ANTIFA/BLM were having their summer of peace huh?

Forum List

Back