Remember when we took a knee?

That was a peaceful protest against police brutality. No violence, no rioting, no looting. Yet what did we get from that?

It was like we had advocated a violent overthrow of the government. trump ran his mouth off opposing an unarmed peaceful protest while we have seen him support and advocate for armed white supremacists demanding their liberation. And after trump ran his mouth, the racists, sellouts and uncle toms all sang in unison about something that was not being done in order to disparage those of us who were simply using our first amendment rights.

We were wrong to peacefully protest. We are wrong to be angry when we see a senseless murder of a black man by police. The song, "Take a knee my ass" made a nobody rich. So what are we supposed to do? Just shut up and take it? Have we returned to slavery or jim crow where blacks had no rights a white person was bound to respect? And just how long will black uncle toms keep enabling whites to deny us of full constututional protection?

To the sellouts let me tell you a truth you seem to have forgotten: just because your black asses have made some money doesn't mean racism doesn't exist. And you ain't the only sucessful black business people on earth. So it's time for you to stop enabling white racism.

These riots are happening because no matter how peaceful we try to bring attention to the problem, no one listens. Instead we are called names and people scurry to show examples of how it happens to whites too so it can't be racism.

So let me use what a white man said long ago in warning white people about not listening. And every time a white racist wants to try quoting Dr. King:

View attachment 343657

Colin Kaepernick's fans took a knee to mimic him and to give the Middle Class and veterans "the finger".

The schtick made Kaep a bundle for a while, until people got bored of it. Kaepernick as a heel made money. But once the people no longer cared about him, he was gone. This is where he made his mistake, he should have come up with a new gimmick.

BTW, those who took a knee with Kaep achieved a lot- cheesed off veterans .
This army vet is with the protestors and their right to protest for redress of grievances by taking a knee...

That was a peaceful protest against police brutality. No violence, no rioting, no looting. Yet what did we get from that?

It was like we had advocated a violent overthrow of the government. trump ran his mouth off opposing an unarmed peaceful protest while we have seen him support and advocate for armed white supremacists demanding their liberation. And after trump ran his mouth, the racists, sellouts and uncle toms all sang in unison about something that was not being done in order to disparage those of us who were simply using our first amendment rights.

We were wrong to peacefully protest. We are wrong to be angry when we see a senseless murder of a black man by police. The song, "Take a knee my ass" made a nobody rich. So what are we supposed to do? Just shut up and take it? Have we returned to slavery or jim crow where blacks had no rights a white person was bound to respect? And just how long will black uncle toms keep enabling whites to deny us of full constututional protection?

To the sellouts let me tell you a truth you seem to have forgotten: just because your black asses have made some money doesn't mean racism doesn't exist. And you ain't the only sucessful black business people on earth. So it's time for you to stop enabling white racism.

These riots are happening because no matter how peaceful we try to bring attention to the problem, no one listens. Instead we are called names and people scurry to show examples of how it happens to whites too so it can't be racism.

So let me use what a white man said long ago in warning white people about not listening. And every time a white racist wants to try quoting Dr. King:

View attachment 343657

Colin Kaepernick's fans took a knee to mimic him and to give the Middle Class and veterans "the finger".

The schtick made Kaep a bundle for a while, until people got bored of it. Kaepernick as a heel made money. But once the people no longer cared about him, he was gone. This is where he made his mistake, he should have come up with a new gimmick.

This army vet is with the protestors and their right to protest for redress of grievances by taking a knee...

Good for you.

But I think most people were sort of bored with Kaepernick's Anti-American gimmick and that's why he is out of the NFL. I think if Mr. Kaepernick would have started spitting on the flag and been more explicit with his condemnation of American fans, he would still be around.

View attachment 343657

That did it! First thing tomorrow I'm robbing the local liquor stores

Oh I have done much more than that in my lifetime, boy.

Really?

How many convenience stores have you robbed?

How many shops have you looted and burned?

How many illegitimate bastards have you sired and abandoned?

How much commerce have you done in illegal drugs?

How many drive-by shootings have you conducted?

Enough of you didn't get bent over your mom's knee.
blackgrandma-spankingkids-223x300.jpg

Much of the problem comes from being the spawn of deadbeat baby-daddies.

Remember when we took a knee?

This is the topic.
He took a knee to draw attention to himself, because he was a second-stringer whose game had passed him by.

He was a mediocre player to begin with and went out being a third-string attention whore.

Fuck Colin Kaepernick.
1590986745258.png

View attachment 343657

I’ve seen plenty of vets supporting kaepernick

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I think our county needs this right now. And to tell you the truth, this will happen again, because the police will kill again

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The ignorant don't understand these football players were using their status to speak for those no one listens to.

1590988588870.png

1590988627782.png

And as long as whites who are racists in this forum look for reasons to justify any white persons murder of someone black who was doing nothing to them, I will look for reasons to justify the riots that your racism causes to happen.

That same daughter said this:

1590989126601.png

And she was talking to people like you when she said it. So just keep the kings out your mouth because you had no links to king for your fellow whites when Arbery was killed nor did you have any for them in any police killing ever. So like JFK told whites then:

1590989417133.png

Dr. Bernice King has denounced the violence and destruction of the rioters and looters. How about you IM2?
Keep the Kings out of this white boy until you cite what Kings daughter said about the white police murder of Floyd, the police murder of Brionna Taylor and the white racist murder of Amaud Arbery. Because these white racist murders done by whites with no regard of the law, who would have walked free if not for the media crumbs like you want to suppress, is why this uprising has occurred.

1590989874126.png

Now go talk to the whites they are catching who are burning and looting.

Forum List

Back