Remember When The Media Cried About Tea Party Members Spitting On Members Of Congress On The Capital Steps?

LOL.......no one touched Rand Paul. Nobody said they planned on killing them. LOL

Are you really getting this desperate?
Yeah...great comeback.
They weren't able to beat the crap out of him thanks to the fact that those cops held the crowd off.
The point should be to most people that this kind of BS shouldn't have happened in the first place.

People have a right to protest. Politicians are so insulated that people rarely get a chance to say something to them live.

Remember when the Tea Party shut down town hall talks? They were understandably upset.

Nobody should have to risk their lives to attend political events.
There were no cops standing between Tea Party members 10 years ago....because they didn't need to be. At least the Tea Party had enough decency not to try to put their hands on people.

Town hall meetings had to be cancelled.

Protesters disrupt town-hall healthcare talks

5 Memorable Moments When Town Hall Meetings Turned To Rage

So it turns out that Karl Marx was right about history’s repeating itself as farce. That axiom was validated last week when White House spokesman Sean Spicer sought to dismiss the crowds showing up to protest at town-hall meetings for Republican members of Congress this past week. He characterized them as a “professional protestor manufactured base,” distinctly echoing the contempt that the Obama administration showed in 2009 and 2010 when tea-party activists showed up at town halls to hound Democrats over stimulus spending and Obamacare.

What Happens When a Party Wakes Up | National Review

That cannot be said today.
You leftists have been claiming Rightwingers are violent for years, and now you're showing us who exactly is being violent.....and losing this election because of it.

BTW, I supported the Tea Party getting upset over the idea of politicians not listening to them.

I was completely against the bail out programs. I still am.

Interesting back then people were arrested for such disruptions, now people are being allowed to take over cities and the behavior is justified.

Yeah, we arrested MLK and Rosa Parks. Proud times weren't they?

LOL.......no one touched Rand Paul. Nobody said they planned on killing them. LOL

Yeah...great comeback.
They weren't able to beat the crap out of him thanks to the fact that those cops held the crowd off.
The point should be to most people that this kind of BS shouldn't have happened in the first place.
There were no cops standing between Tea Party members 10 years ago....because they didn't need to be. At least the Tea Party had enough decency not to try to put their hands on people.
You leftists have been claiming Rightwingers are violent for years, and now you're showing us who exactly is being violent.....and losing this election because of it.

View attachment 381618

You're much dumber than I gave you credit for, if the crowd wanted to beat the shit of of Rand Paul they would not have let 4 cops get in their way. They were there to make their point and that was all.

That's the very opposite of what Rand Paul said.

And, I think I will believe him over some Communist Leftist LYING Hack on some Internet forum ....

Rand Paul is no Ron Paul. Really was a pretty straight up guy.

wheres your link, troll

You haven't seen the video? I can't provide a link to something that never happened.
What part of this is "peaceful protest"? It is borderline RIOT.

The police nor Rand Paul should ever be expected to put up with this.

only because the police stopped them
why the deflection are you finally realizing the rioting and violence are not working?

They are working. That's why you are upset.
I don't want the riots to stop keeping them going because they are working but not the way you want them to work

They most certainly are.
keep up the rioting thanks for helping to remove more democrats from public office

why the deflection are you finally realizing the rioting and violence are not working?

I don't want the riots to stop keeping them going because they are working but not the way you want them to work

They most certainly are.
keep up the rioting thanks for helping to remove more democrats from public office
And keep justifying it. It helps more than you know

Yeah...great comeback.

View attachment 381618
So the crowd yelled at Rand Paul but never laid a finger on him

Yeah....sure....never laid a finger on him.

Intimidation of a senator is a felony

Wow! Juan went off the rails. They always end up justifying left wing violence

I didn't like it when they called the kid a murderer when he was defending his life

They most certainly are.
And keep justifying it. It helps more than you know
Leftists believe as the communist of old believe riot and destroy until you get what you want. It might work in a disarmed country but here in America as with the 17 year old we have guns and will use them if pushed into a violent confirmation
. It's revealing that the anti trumper in southcarolina couldn't hit one Trump supporter but this kid took out two antitrumpers in one shot lol

Yeah...great comeback.

View attachment 381618

I didn't see anyone touch him. One guy brushed kinda close.

So you want us to believe that as long as Rand Paul wasn't killed in the attack....the attack never even happened?

Yeah...great comeback.

View attachment 381618

You're much dumber than I gave you credit for, if the crowd wanted to beat the shit of of Rand Paul they would not have let 4 cops get in their way. They were there to make their point and that was all.
Sorry.....but the media reported only 4 cops......I went back and looked at the video.....there was at least a couple dozen cops there.

I remember back when the Tea Party was demonized by the media and Democrats for getting a bit loud outside of Congress when they were voting on Obamacare. One of them even claimed that somebody spit on the, which I believe was a lie. Well Thursday Rand Paul was nearly beat to death by Democrat rioters outside the White House after the conclusion of the RNC. If they weren't lucky enough to find 4 cops outside to fight them off, the Democrat's mob would have beaten them up, possibly killed them. They even said they planned on killing them.

WTF????

Do any of you Democrats think this is okay now?

No,I do not think it is okay that you claim what you can't prove. Rand Paul gets beat up by his neighbor he must be a nasty person to be around to incite people all the time.

Or people like you can't stand that others think differently than you do....I'd say that's pretty INtolerant.....

I remember back when the Tea Party was demonized by the media and Democrats for getting a bit loud outside of Congress when they were voting on Obamacare. One of them even claimed that somebody spit on the, which I believe was a lie. Well Thursday Rand Paul was nearly beat to death by Democrat rioters outside the White House after the conclusion of the RNC. If they weren't lucky enough to find 4 cops outside to fight them off, the Democrat's mob would have beaten them up, possibly killed them. They even said they planned on killing them.

WTF????

No,I do not think it is okay that you claim what you can't prove. Rand Paul gets beat up by his neighbor he must be a nasty person to be around to incite people all the time.

Or people like you can't stand that others think differently than you do....I'd say that's pretty INtolerant.....

Nope, I have zero problems living with people who have a different opinion or can state the TRUTH and not cover it with unproven theories to play the victim or the aggressor. Because the TRUTH is what really matters.

WTF????

Nope, I have zero problems living with people who have a different opinion or can state the TRUTH and not cover it with unproven theories to play the victim or the aggressor. Because the TRUTH is what really matters.

Well, the problem is Moon, that from what I see, you don't believe anything from a opposing view from your own, to be "the TRUTH".... So ....

wheres your link, troll

You haven't seen the video? I can't provide a link to something that never happened.

It's protest. You sound a bit like a "snowflake".

They most certainly are.

I care less about that one way or the other.

Yeah...great comeback.

View attachment 381618

I didn't see anyone touch him. One guy brushed kinda close.

So you want us to believe that as long as Rand Paul wasn't killed in the attack....the attack never even happened?

There was no attack. There was protest.

wheres your link, troll

It's protest. You sound a bit like a "snowflake".

No, that's not "protest." Funny how your perspective changes when you support rioters.

You really need to go back to the fundamentals and see what the Constitution actually permits and what it doesnt. This is NOT PEACEABLY ASSEMBLYING

Forum List

Back