Remember when supporters of the Disgusting One said he would start acting Presidential?

When will Trump start acting Presidential?

• Soon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Remember when supporters of the Disgusting One said he would start acting Presidential?

Has he?

He's already saved 1,100 jobs in Indiana. The answer is YES.
How? I could have sworn the state saved those jobs....while losing just as many or more

With deals like that we can downsize America in no time

NOrmal would just be to let them all go.

If he SLOWED the job loss, while reducing immigration, that would be a huge plus from the status quo.

And that will not be all he does.

THe world is really fucked up. That Obama is popular is not to his credit

Sure it is, being most of the world is smarter and more moral than the American right.

Churchill was really unpopular in the 30s when he was saying shit people didn't want to hear.

Its' similar to how righties get so upset when we tell them stuff they need to hear. Yes, I like how you're comparing us on the left to Churchill, a famous liberal.

"...when we tell them stuff they need to hear." You know what, Mamooth...the liberal belief that they are smarter than everyone else and that anyone who doesn't agree with THEIR agenda needs to be "educated" is why you guys just lost this election! Stop telling people "stuff" and start telling the truth!

THe world is really fucked up. That Obama is popular is not to his credit

Sure it is, being most of the world is smarter and more moral than the American right.

Churchill was really unpopular in the 30s when he was saying shit people didn't want to hear.

Its' similar to how righties get so upset when we tell them stuff they need to hear. Yes, I like how you're comparing us on the left to Churchill, a famous liberal.

I know you love cats, but please stop eating their feces. It is damaging your brain.

Churchill was liberal when he was immature and inexperienced. After seeing the results of liberal policies, he became a staunch Conservative and that secured his place in history. So please, take your revisionist bullshit and stuff it.

It must be horrible to live in a country where you hate so many of the people? . Why don't you move to Cuba? It's a workers paradise there! Maybe Venezuela? Just be sure to bring your own toilet paper or a very furry cat.

Then again.....because you are such a beta male......maybe those aren't great choices for you....they kill homosexuals in those places......
Beta? A delta male at best.

KermitDemsUpset.jpg

Provocateurs may reign on here, but I'm here to rain on your parade.

Now that's not my piss running down your back, it's really raining,

:laugh2:

I call Trump the Disgusting One, because he acted disgusting and we have it on video. When people jump in here with the silly name callings and deflections all I can think of is, there are far more thin-skinned bullies out there than most people would imagine

Forum List

Back