Remember when Republicans thought they had so much on Obama?

Nobody ever said that. The crazy angry borderline psychotic left imagines republicans ever used the word "uppity" because it feeds into their anger.
Westmoreland calls Obama ‘uppity'

44 - Georgia GOP Congressman Calls Obama 'Uppity'

GOP congressman refuses to back down from calling Barack Obama 'uppity' | Opinion | Dallas News

It's even worse than that:

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

I don't know. Are these right wingers in a bubble of determined ignorance? Is it stupidity? Delusion?

I don't know. I can't figure it out.

Nobody ever said that. The crazy angry borderline psychotic left imagines republicans ever used the word "uppity" because it feeds into their anger.

I don't expect you to apologize. Not enough class.

You're right both Obama and Trump are deceitful miscreants that never should have been allowed anywhere near the reins of power.

Thanks for taking the time to spell out just a small portion of the foibles, faults and character flaws of 'em both.

That's a lot of cut and paste. Where did you cut and paste it from?

Obama had to do a lot of clean up. But he couldn't get to everything right away:

1. Sorry, I do not get my information from the preferred liberal sources: white supremacist web sites (MSNBC), foreign agents selling fake reports containing Russia-generated Propaganda (Obama and Comey), or from the Ukraine (DNC / Hillary).

2. How was Obama starting 2 Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized Wars to help terrorists Obama 'cleaning up' any insinuated 'inherited messes'?

How was Obama aiding, abetting, financing, supporting, arming, training, defending, and protecting terrorists Obama 'cleaning up' any insinuated 'inherited messes'?

How was Obama illegally spying on American citizens, illegally spying on reporters / the media, illegally spying on the US Senate, and illegally spying on the USSC Obama 'cleaning up' any insinuated 'inherited messes'?

How was Obama illegally using the IRS as his own personal political weapon against American citizens - only the 2nd President to ever do so, both of them Democrats - Obama 'cleaning up' any insinuated 'inherited messes'?

How was making Un-Constitutional 'recess appointments' Obama 'cleaning up' any insinuated 'inherited messes'?

How was Obama interfering in the elections and governance of other nations in an attempt to overthrow governments and place terrorists in charge of allied nations Obama 'cleaning up' any insinuated 'inherited messes'?

How was Barak Obama setting a new record for Presidential / Administration ILLEGAL NON-COMPLIANCE with the FOIA and Federal Records Act Obama 'cleaning up' any insinuated 'inherited messes'?

Your post was beyond 'Intellectual Dishonesty' - it's a 'terminal case of partisanly being full of shit'.

Racism, Racism, Racism, Nazi, Nazi, Nazi..........when the FUCK are you sniveling little Obama liars going to stop masturbating with that "waaaaycist" card? You've done it to death, nobody gives a fuck anymore, it means nothing, you never heard of The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf. And considering the nationwide epidemic of liberal violence, you beings are closer to Nazis than anyone in American history!

Last edited:
Racism, Racism, Racism, Nazi, Nazi, Nazi..........when the FUCK are you sniveling little Obama liars going to stop masturbating with that "waaaaycist" card? You've done it to death, nobody gives a fuck anymore, it means nothing, you never heard of The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf. And considering the nationwide epidemic of liberal violence, you beings are closer to Nazis than anyone in American history!
It's not liberals who are shooting unarmed black men.

It's not liberals giving Trump Nazi's salutes.

It's not liberals who defend white supremacists.

It's not liberals who cry "Jews won't replace us".

It's not liberals who march to protect the memories of traitors.

That's you kind.

He wasn't born here

He's a Kenyan Colonial (what ever that is)

He's uppity

He lied about keeping your doctor (course, I was able to keep my doctor)

He golfs

He won't work with Republicans (course, they said they would destroy his presidency)

He didn't write his own book

He didn't go to school or he's a Harvard "elitist", one or the other

It was Republicans who got Bin Laden

He was slow to respond after Katrina (Katrina? Yep, that's what I said, Katrina)

Now you look at Trump:

OMG! Where to begin?

Russia

Emails

Racism

Provacation

Nazi's and Alt White

Making enemies all around the world

Destroying trade agreements

Attacking football players

Attacking women

Destroying health care

Bribery

Trump U failure

Trump Foundation criminal investigation

Obstruction (how do we know? He told us)

Anti first Amendment

And those are just a few of the things we know so far.

----------------------------------

I don't see how you can compare the two. Trump makes Obama look like a saint.

Trump makesBammer look like a little bitch. He rattles a bammer so badly by shifting all over bammers legacy. All bammer will have is being the first Half Black president who got his signature legislation over turned and renamed. Bammer is mearly a foot note in historical that will be overhead you Trump no matter how it go's. Not a bignTrump guy, but I like that Obamas name will never be
mentioned without trumps in the same sentence.

He wasn't born here

He's uppity

He golfs

He won't work with Republicans (course, they said they would destroy his presidency)

He was slow to respond after Katrina (Katrina? Yep, that's what I said, Katrina)

Now you look at Trump:

OMG! Where to begin?

Russia

Emails

Racism

Provacation

Nazi's and Alt White

Attacking women

Destroying health care

Bribery

Trump U failure

Anti first Amendment

1i0v6f.jpg

He wasn't born here

He's uppity

He golfs

Now you look at Trump:

OMG! Where to begin?

Russia

Emails

Racism

Provacation

Nazi's and Alt White

Attacking women

Destroying health care

Bribery

Trump U failure

Anti first Amendment

Are you trying to relive your little anti American muzzie kenyan dog turd glory days?

Sorry, those days are over for good.

He wasn't born here

He's uppity

He golfs

Now you look at Trump:

OMG! Where to begin?

Russia

Emails

Racism

Provacation

Nazi's and Alt White

Attacking women

Destroying health care

Bribery

Trump U failure

Anti first Amendment

1i0v6f.jpg
No.

GOP congressman refuses to back down from calling Barack Obama 'uppity' | Opinion | Dallas News

I don't know. Are these right wingers in a bubble of determined ignorance? Is it stupidity? Delusion?

and don't forget this one

untitled.png

After the liberals started calling President Trump the "orange pussy grabber" I started calling the ex president the "brown turd" and boy did the liberals go on a racial rant.

View attachment 151771

After the liberals started calling President Trump the "orange pussy grabber" I started calling the ex president the "brown turd" and boy did the liberals go on a racial rant.
Uh, Trump admitted he's a pussy grabber. And his orange is artificial. He has it sprayed on. Look at the white around his eyes.

And you are clearly a racist.

View attachment 151771

Uh, Trump admitted he's a pussy grabber. And his orange is artificial. He has it sprayed on. Look at the white around his eyes.

And when Obama said he wanted to Fundamentally Transform America into a toilet, I knew right then that he was a turd. And since he is only 1/2 white........

It's not liberals who are shooting unarmed black men.

It's not liberals giving Trump Nazi's salutes.

It's not liberals who defend white supremacists.

It's not liberals who cry "Jews won't replace us".

It's not liberals who march to protect the memories of traitors.
Yeah, in general liberals are innocent of those offenses......

Unfortunately left wing progressives pretending to be liberals are just as aggressive, intrusive and abusive as their progressive counterparts on the right pretending to be conservatives.

It's too bad there aren't more liberals and conservatives and fewer progressives, the world would be a far more decent place for everybody.

"The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good, in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it." -- John Stuart Mill

View attachment 151771

And when Obama said he wanted to Fundamentally Transform America into a toilet, I knew right then that he was a turd. And since he is only 1/2 white........
Into a toilet? That wasn't Obama. That was the GOP:

Let him die

Feed the poor and they will breed

Bush Tax cuts

Voter suppression

After Katrina

Hating science

See what I mean?

He wasn't born here

He's uppity

He golfs

Now you look at Trump:

OMG! Where to begin?

Russia

Emails

Racism

Provacation

Nazi's and Alt White

Attacking women

Destroying health care

Bribery

Trump U failure

Anti first Amendment

I remember when rderp promised Hillary would be the next president & then promptly disappeared for months when she lost.

Those were great months too

View attachment 151771

Poor Derp. Completely clueless to being a man and having occasional locker room banter with the boys at some point in his life.
Bet you grab that dick a lot tho huh...

He wasn't born here

He's uppity

He golfs

Now you look at Trump:

OMG! Where to begin?

Russia

Emails

Racism

Provacation

Nazi's and Alt White

Attacking women

Destroying health care

Bribery

Trump U failure

Anti first Amendment

He's definitely uppity.

Not everyone got to keep their doctor but continue to be selfish and greedy

Obama did golf

Obama's idea of Republicans working with him was to sit down and shut up

No college records to show anything related to Harvard

Obama didn't get Bin Laden. The SEALS did

Pucker up, N-Lover.

Forum List

Back