Remember When 45, As A Candidate, Said He'll Only Pick The Best of the Best?

Is this acceptable to you?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Well get a load of this...

NBC News on Twitter

Is this acceptable to Republicans, and even 45's supporters?

If so, would you have had the same answer if President Obama elected the same type of people?

Granny says...

"The problem is...

... the 'Hillary-lost' whiners...

... are doing every thing they can...

... to muck things up."

ALL TIME HIGH OF 95,3 MILLION ARE OUT OF THE WORK FORCE. It's been a year now, so when is Trump going to bring that number down? I thought he was supposed to put people back to work.
Record 95.4 Million Americans Are No Longer In The Labor Force As 968,000 Exit In One Month
Record 95.4 Million Americans Are No Longer In The Labor Force As 968,000 Exit In One Month

LFP%20force%20oct_0.jpg

NBC News on Twitter

If so, would you have had the same answer if President Obama elected the same type of people?
Yeah, I would not have chosen any black people either. Especially black women. Talk about stupid. Then again politics today in America demands that we patronize those people.

I would not have done it. I mean if there was one country ran by those people that was NOT a shit hole, I may listen to the logic behind doing something so stupid.

As it is, every country ran by THOSE PEOPLE is a cesspool and patronizing THOSE PEOPLE for political expediency is very unwise.

Don't you think? So yes, I do blame Trump for hiring any black person, let alone a black woman.

I'd think an honest, reasonable person would be pretty embarrassed by this.

The people we choose to lead us are a reflection of our society, and as long as we're willing to lower our standards for political advantage, this is what we'll get.

I couldn't watch the whole thing. While it was embarrassing, it's more disturbing.

NBC News on Twitter

For Trump its "government for sale" to whomever gives the fat, fuck clown a compliment on his hair.....

WARNING: Snowflakes about to melt!
You leftists are a joke.
The problem is... ... the 'Hillary-lost' whiners...
Don't you think? So yes, I do blame Trump for hiring any black person, let alone a black woman.
None of you seem to have answered the poll.

It looks like we can put you down for a "Yes, this is acceptable to me".

Correct?

I think it's completely acceptable that he attempts to pick the best among the best, rather than who happened to donate the most to the campaign or who is willing to suck his ass the most.

Can you make an argument as to why this guy wasn't the most qualified? Seems like they are asking him about something that may not be related to his job in any way. He was nominated to be a judge not a lawyer. He has a degree from a reputable law school and knows what he is doing.

He may even believe that the constitution should be read and upheld as the oath says, not re-interpreted like the bible.

To me the first impression is that this is usual leftist cheap rhetoric dedicated to fool over plebs.

Last edited:
You leftists are a joke.

Correct?

I think it's completely acceptable that he attempts to pick the best among the best, rather than who happened to donate the most to the campaign or who is willing to suck his ass the most.

Can you make an argument as to why this guy wasn't the most qualified? Seems like they are asking him about something that may not be related to his job in any way. He was nominated to be a judge not a lawyer.
He was asked if he had ever heard a case. On any level. He said no.

He was asked if he personally took a deposition. No.

He could not have demonstrated a worse or weaker track record, background or skillset for this position.

That's pretty much the very definition of "qualified".

You leftists are a joke.

Correct?

Can you make an argument as to why this guy wasn't the most qualified? Seems like they are asking him about something that may not be related to his job in any way. He was nominated to be a judge not a lawyer.

He could not have demonstrated a worse or weaker track record, background or skillset for this position.

So you are saying that the HARVARD degree this guy has is worthless and does not qualify him in any way.

Well that certainly is how to speak for college education. I thought you were for education but apparently, you believe it's worthless as far as qualifications go. This is the best degree one could have... so even the best is worthless. Ok...

And he has plenty of other experience as well.

I see no problem. Picking the best doesn't mean you are always going to find a superhuman to fill these positions.

You leftists are a joke.

Correct?

So you are saying that the HARVARD degree this guy has is worthless and does not qualify him in any way.

Well that certainly is how to speak for college education. I thought you were for education but apparently, you believe it's worthless as far as qualifications go. This is the best degree one could have... so even the best is worthless. Ok...
Okay, we'll put you down for a "Yes, this is acceptable to me".

Forum List

Back