Remember three years ago Republicans were terrified Texas Nat. Guard was going to invade the states?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
You might remember how, three years ago, Texas Governor Greg Abbott directed the Texas State Guard to monitor federal military training operations in West Texas. The military exercise was known as “Jade Helm,” and Gov. Abbott insisted he wanted to keep an eye on federal troops in case the training exercise was actually part of a secret plot President Obama was planning, to use the military to round up his political enemies.

Ex-CIA Chief: Texas Governor Was Duped By Russian Scare Campaign

Obama martial law scare was stoked by Russian bots, say ex-director of CIA

------------

You know what paranoid idiots Republicans are. They were terrified that Obama was getting ready for an Obama "takeover".

Remember how many threads about it right here on the USMB?

Turns out that once again, the Republican party was dancing to Putin's strings.

I vaguely remember a mention or two.

I knew that the anti-American pieces of shit in charge of Left, didn't need to do anything so risky.

Their plan to turn American into a Third World Shithole by importing the Third World, was/is moving forward without problem.

• Banned

I knew that the anti-American pieces of shit in charge of Left, didn't need to do anything so risky.

Their plan to turn American into a Third World Shithole by importing the Third World, was/is moving forward without problem.
Why America steals doctors from poorer countries

Scientists and Engineers from Africa

Many Republicans are among the poorest and most ignorant on earth. Look at Appalachia.

The ignorant Republicans think "their" jobs are being stolen. Only Republicans aren't qualified for anything. Except for getting food stamps and welfare.

Many Republicans are among the poorest and most ignorant on earth. Look at Appalachia.

The ignorant Republicans think "their" jobs are being stolen. Only Republicans aren't qualified for anything. Except for getting food stamps and welfare.

Wow. And just like that you drop your OP, which we can see you were soooooo concerned about,

and just throw some new shit against the wall, looking for something to stick.

Sure. We own Appalachia. You own every slum and prison in the nation.

Your denial that the Law of Supply and Demand applies to labor, is noted and laughed at. So are you.

upload_2018-5-9_19-51-17.jpeg

Maybe we can start by stopping businesses from hiring the third world and demand that they start hiring Americans? Sounds like an idea! Insulting the American people is a very bad idea and isn't going to win you any votes.

Such stealing of doctors and enigineers should be made illegal.

Wow. And just like that you drop your OP, which we can see you were soooooo concerned about,

Your denial that the Law of Supply and Demand applies to labor, is noted and laughed at. So are you.

View attachment 192798
You're right. When I hear a racist rant coming from the white wing, I just have to respond to it.

Now we have the Nazi in office.......
Now do you really want to show your ignorance and tell us why you think he is a Nazi?
When someone says that some Nazi's are "good people", then they themselves are a "Nazi".

Did that really have to be explained?

Except I and others have repeatedly discussed with you that that did not happen, that what you just said was a vile lie.

SO knock off that vile lying shit.

View attachment 192798
You're right. When I hear a racist rant coming from the white wing, I just have to respond to it.

Nothing in my post was racist. But as you falsely accused me of being an asshole, I will, truthfully, return the favor. With the difference, in case you missed it, that my insult to you, will be true.

You are a race baiting asshole.

Now do you really want to show your ignorance and tell us why you think he is a Nazi?
When someone says that some Nazi's are "good people", then they themselves are a "Nazi".

Except I and others have repeatedly discussed with you that that did not happen, that what you just said was a vile lie.

It doesn't happen except when it happens.

It doesn't happen except when it happens.

The clip did not show Trump saying that Nazis were "good people". Because he did not say it.

Did you watch your own clip?

Are you pretending, AGAIN, to be unaware that the White Supremacists, desperate to make them selves appear relevant, publicized the event, not as a White Supremacist rally, but as a Save the Historical Statues rally?

Thus, a sizable portion, if not a majority of those who showed up for the rally, were NOT White Supremacist or Nazis, but just proud Southerns? Many of which, were indeed, "good people".

If that is the particular lie you are making at this time, please consider it refuted and move on to your next lie.

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye!

Forum List

Back