Remember the terror attack at the Nigerian hotel? I bet MSM didn't tell you a Canadian was involved

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It's astounding the number of terror exports we have for a nation of 35, 36M people. Everytime there is an International attack, I look to see how many Canadian police agencies dropped the ball.

Clearly he was either radicalized in Canada, or, was already radicalized while here. This guy had been out West to Edmonton and also Toronto.

Please, tell me I'm wrong. This was International news, did ANY U.S network tell you that a Canadian was involved? Fox? CNN? MSNBC? The Weather Network?

I just found out about it as someone else made the comment on another forum. CBC News did cover it obviously, though not extensively.

Canada is a national security threat on many levels.

Kenya court orders Canadian, 5 others held over Nairobi hotel attack | CBC News

Canadian Guleid Abdihakim and five other people suspected of helping extremist gunmen stage a deadly attack in the Kenyan capital this week appeared in court on Friday as prosecutors investigated them for suspected terror offences.

A judge ordered the suspects held for 30 days while authorities look into the assault on the dusitD2 hotel complex that was carried out by al-Shabaab, a group linked to al-Qaeda and based in neighbouring Somalia.

Prosecutors suspect the alleged accomplices, including two taxi drivers and an agent for a mobile phone-based money service, of "aiding and abetting" the attackers, who stormed the Nairobi complex on Tuesday afternoon and were killed by Wednesday morning, according to a court document.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back