Remember John Fetterman? What happened to that guy?

You'll never hear a Democrat say "Okay, we made a mistake on this one" or "we kinda screwed up!" They see what's going on right in front of them and stick up for the Dem no matter what or how bad things are.
They are more likely to double down on failure. One rule you have to learn when you become a Dem, it's always someone else's fault when Dems fail.

Stroke is a strange thing. We are not accepting from our government. It is what it is, and he and the people of that state have to determine if he is up to the job, and it also has to comply with legalities. I don't actually care one way or the other and the politics is not a consideration to me.
He had the stupid thing before the election....long enough for them to find a replacement.
They just didn't want to have to print new mail-in ballots.
The Turnip got most of his votes from mail-ins.

Can you imagine what a dumbass Moon Bat you would have to be to have voted for that sonofabitch? Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Relevant reading...

Not sure how the AI got elected to represent the interests of constituents, but the guy here who actually was elected to represent and speak for his consituents is only serving as a middle man and reading/repeating what the AI directs him to say. My guess is that this will not end well for freedom and actual representation in America.

Feetterman may well serve as the poster boy for selling the idea to the public and making it mainstream, though. Problem. Reaction, Solution...
Well, he is strictly responsible, no matter who or what wrote it, same as if he had human speechwriters. Still Nat, your point is well taken, and is an important on, if not for now but definitely for the future, less legislators actually do become just a "middle man" for the AI overseer. If you feel the creep alarm senses going up your spine for this, where he proposed the legislation, how do you feel about speeches by all the Presidential candidates coming up? Is it possible for AI to gage the reception based on extensive polling views, sentiments, susceptibility to delivery of and best use of propaganda, which is in every campaign speech we've ever heard, already, and tailor it to the audience? It is a creepy thought. He who controls the algorithms controls the world?:eek:

Well, he is strictly responsible, no matter who or what wrote it, same as if he had human speechwriters. Still Nat, your point is well taken, and is an important on, if not for now but definitely for the future, less legislators actually do become just a "middle man" for the AI overseer. If you feel the creep alarm senses going up your spine for this, where he proposed the legislation, how do you feel about speeches by all the Presidential candidates coming up? Is it possible for AI to gage the reception based on extensive polling views, sentiments, susceptibility to delivery of and best use of propaganda, which is in every campaign speech we've ever heard, already, and tailor it to the audience? It is a creepy thought. He who controls the algorithms controls the world?:eek:

Do you now what the most disturbing thing is? Well....to me anyway.

Musk was saying that, while these AI are programmed to learn, they actually learn from Internet content. What people say.

Which, in his view, was why twitter and whatever outside factions were involved wanted a specific narrative at this specific moment in history/technological advancement.

Could you imagine an AI writing a speech and creating talking points with content that was learned in a place like this?

Ho lee sht...

He had the stupid thing before the election....long enough for them to find a replacement.
They just didn't want to have to print new mail-in ballots.
The Turnip got most of his votes from mail-ins.
Thanks for the viewpoint, but it doesn't matter. He was elected over the out-of-state trump candidate (who lived in NJ for 30 years before becoming the trump candidate in Pennsylvania) and the election is over. Interesting to note, his daily show was taped ABC in Manhattan, New York before moving to taping at CBS in Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of Manhattan, New York. Oz is a professor in the Department of Surgery at Columbia University and directs the Cardiovascular Institute and Complementary Medicine Program and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, in New York.
It sounds like the out of state guy still spend most of his time in New York, if Newsmax is believable. I suspect the voters in Pennsylvania took that into account.

Thanks for the viewpoint, but it doesn't matter. He was elected over the out-of-state trump candidate (who lived in NJ for 30 years before becoming the trump candidate in Pennsylvania) and the election is over. Interesting to note, his daily show was taped ABC in Manhattan, New York before moving to taping at CBS in Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of Manhattan, New York. Oz is a professor in the Department of Surgery at Columbia University and directs the Cardiovascular Institute and Complementary Medicine Program and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, in New York.
It sounds like the out of state guy still spend most of his time in New York, if Newsmax is believable. I suspect the voters in Pennsylvania took that into account.
Yeah.....fucking idiots. :iagree:

They must have a bunch of retards voting in PA.
Elected a dead guy and a vegetable to office.

:muahaha:

What pretty much everyone said would happen he was not fully recovered from his stroke and started suffering from depression and is in the hospital. I won't say this was predictable but it's not surprising either.

You don't care about federal legislation and taxation?
Sure, but I am all in, for state choosing who represents them. States not getting to choose but their official picked or exclude by pure national politics is automatically bad and the worst possible end to a country bound to our constitution. I can easily live with Pennsylvania choosing their own and handling their own representation without interference of what I think down in Tennessee, or what you think up in Ohio.

His entire head shape changed.....Totally normal stuff :rolleyes:

They think we are idiots.

EVTFWuG.png

Sure, but I am all in, for state choosing who represents them. States not getting to choose but their official picked or exclude by pure national politics is automatically bad and the worst possible end to a country bound to our constitution. I can easily live with Pennsylvania choosing their own and handling their own representation without interference of what I think down in Tennessee, or what you think up in Ohio.

I never said or meant that others should choose your representatives. But these representatives don't just vote on legislation for their state, they vote on legislation for the entire country and that's why everybody should be concerned.

I never said or meant that others should choose your representatives. But these representatives don't just vote on legislation for their state, they vote on legislation for the entire country and that's why everybody should be concerned.
I'm not. If I were, it would be more about the Muslim chick in Michigan, AOC in New York, MTG in Georgia, the female dem out in California and anybody in the House or senate that supported Janualy 6th attempt to disrupt congress and get Trump reinstalled after he lost the election. Votes and courts count highly with me, and of course the frames of the constitution.

Forum List

Back