Remember how Obama said his Administration was 'Scandal Free'?

Isnt is time you got over Obama?:biggrin:
I was going to ask YOU the same thing....the DNC / your 'messiah' has been and continues to be exposed as not only THE WORST but also as the MOST CRIMINAL, MOST CORRUPT, MOST TREASONOUS President in US History.

:p
Yet, Crooked Donnie has been under investigation from day one
trump is not under investigation.

you dont even know why you hate.
Trump is under all investigations. I suspect his mutilated brain cells might contain the cure to HIV.

If there are others in this univers - they are investigating this phenomenon - with disdain.

I was going to ask YOU the same thing....the DNC / your 'messiah' has been and continues to be exposed as not only THE WORST but also as the MOST CRIMINAL, MOST CORRUPT, MOST TREASONOUS President in US History.

Trump is under all investigations. I suspect his mutilated brain cells might contain the cure to HIV.

If there are others in this univers - they are investigating this phenomenon - with disdain.
please link me to a source saying it is trump himself under investigation.

I didn't know he was STILL part of the Chumba Gang as President?!

Forget how many total scandals he had during his time in office...in ONE agency alone he pretty much set a new record for US President's / administrations:

43 Obama Era EPA Scandals the Media Ignored

McCarthy was one of many of Obama's people protected from indictment / prison...

How proud Vlad must be that you think Donald the criminal is even on the same planet as president obama.

Be quiet nutcase. The kremlin misses you

please link me to a source saying it is trump himself under investigation.
What link?

The Obama EPA illegally used social media to push for new EPA regulations

OMG!
How did Republicans not impeach over this one?

Can anyone name a legitimate scandal in the Obama administration?

Can anyone name a legitimate scandal in the Obama administration?
Michelle tried to encourage people to eat better and excercise?

Oh oh! I got it!

41A3269A-7B99-4CC7-A1E0-5A5F2E15015B.jpeg

Darn him for bowing. Or Bush for holding hands. Or Trump . . . for bowing.

How many of Obama's folks were indicted in those?

How many convictions?

None? What?

Forum List

Back