Remember, Gorsuch believes Corps. are "people" and religiosity is a "right"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As the Dixie Chicks sang, I'm not ready to play nice,.......

Filibuster is the voice of the senate minority. USE IT !!!

Remember that Liberals believe children can be killed for the sake of convenience, you don't have the right to keep and bear arms and that more government control of your life is a good thing.

'Religiosity'? As in:

re·li·gi·os·i·ty
rəˌlijēˈäsədē/
noun
noun: religiosity
  1. strong religious feeling or belief.

....as in 'being able to hold a strong religious belief is a Right'? And you oppose that? What part of 'Freedom of Religion and the practice thereof' do you not understand or agree with, comrade?

Remember that Liberals believe children can be killed for the sake of convenience, you don't have the right to keep and bear arms and that more government control of your life is a good thing.
Liberals and Centrists and responsible Rightists believe nothing of the sorts.

But the Alt Right believes that Trump should kill children in seal raids in the ME.

• Banned

Typically and constantly stupid, aren't you ???

Fetuses are children and an immigration ban is not really a ban.

Liberals and Centrists and responsible Rightists believe nothing of the sorts.

But the Alt Right believes that Trump should kill children in seal raids in the ME.
image.jpeg

• Banned
....as in 'being able to hold a strong religious belief is a Right'? And you oppose that? What part of 'Freedom of Religion and the practice thereof' do you not understand or agree with, comrade?

English is a tough language for morons like you........Freedom of religion does NOT mean the application of religious values in court decisions.

English is a tough language for morons like you........Freedom of religion does NOT mean the application of religious values in court decisions.
So, you want to go fascist on people's religious beliefs? That's unconstitutional...

Really? 'Freedom of Religion' is considered in curt cases, as are all other Rights.
Many of our laws are arguably derived from 'religious values' (10 Commandments).

As the Dixie Chicks sang, I'm not ready to play nice,.......

Filibuster is the voice of the senate minority. USE IT !!!

Religion is a right it says so on this document you may or may not have heard of and corporations are run by people whose rights are just as important as anyone else's. By the way thanks to that leftwing hero Harry Reid, Republicans have an option to get anyone through.

Nat acknowledged Religious Freedom is a 'Right' but 'has no place in a court room'. :p

Really? 'Freedom of Religion' is considered in curt cases, as are all other Rights.
Many of our laws are arguably derived from 'religious values' (10 Commandments).

Then have the Pope as a nominee for the SCOTUS

Forum List

Back